Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-29-2019, 08:00 PM   #21
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

^ right.
I'm trying to understand the logic here. Not expecting much from cakes. Pawse
I guess not uh oh either, tbh.
Disregard.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:13 PM   #22
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Luv to hear or see why not.

WTF HAS CARSON WENTZ DONE?
I agree with everyone else on the list pretty easily. The fact you think Smith is better is confusing?

Wentz was the presumptive MVP before his injury two seasons ago. So that's what he's done. An okay rookie year and an MVP calibur season in year two. That sort of trajectory, even if it was aided by a great scheme, is rare. If he had stayed healthy and continued his level of play he's Andrew Luck with a good shoulder. That obviously didnt happen but it's what the allure is and the ceiling he's shown.

Smith I don't even think warrants an argument.

I've never trusted or thought of Goff as anything close to an elite quarterback. Although Mahomes and Wentz both benefit greatly from their systems I honestly think Goff is a replacement level starter being buoyed by McVay. And even that got exposed in the Super Bowl. When he's asked to improvise or create on the fly he's severely limited. In terms of tangible and intangible qualities I think the majority of teams would take a healthy Wentz over Goff.

Roethlisberger is going to crater either this year or next. He's obviously a HOF'er but I think his best years are far behind him. Dont care about his stats last year. If you asked me who I want for this year, with no consideration for past achievements, I'd go Wentz.

It's all subjective anyway. Every QB is in a different system and situation and objective analysis (outside of detailed film analysis by people who actually know what they're looking for [even that is tricky without knowing exact coaching queues]) is almost impossible outside of the clearly elite like Rodgers, Brees, etc.

Just my opinion those three are less valuable than Wentz this year.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:38 PM   #23
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
It's all subjective anyway. Every QB is in a different system and situation and objective analysis (outside of detailed film analysis by people who actually know what they're looking for [even that is tricky without knowing exact coaching queues]) is almost impossible outside of the clearly elite like Rodgers, Brees, etc.

Just my opinion those three are less valuable than Wentz this year.
At the end of it all, this is what matters most. But makes for great debate.. idk if you had this epiphany while typing this or before hand, but yea.

Respectable reply
Old 03-29-2019, 09:13 PM   #24
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Trippin.
Forgot Glam Cam.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:54 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm from Baltimore.
I'm a Ravens fan, but I'm not delusional.
Flacco's has pedestrian regular season numbers.
I will take Flacco in playoff games any day tho.
& niggas hate on Alex Smith, but he's lowkey ard.
I almost put kurt Cousins on the list but laugh myself into deletion.
you let that baltimore media permeate and invade your soul. i see it too, and ignore it. they've been putting the spin on it tryna degrade da god. sure flacco is pedestrian during the regular season. but remember when he put 5 td's on the bucs in THE FIRST QUARTER. rip. lol but yea you already know the multitude of factors of why he was underwhelming post super bowl. sketchy olines, offensive coordinators, shit receivers and run games etc etc. i hope flacco balls out next year. i just don't think the broncos got an offense for him either lol.

alex smith is a G. i've been behind him for awhile now but people don't get it.

andrew luck is fucking trash, and loses games consistently due to HIS play. he can make all the throws and put up highlights, but he's a bum. just like rivers. their names will be around cuz they can put up stats in meaningless games but they are garbage and fold. i only hate on matt ryan cuz he's no flacco and came out of the same draft.

i would take roethlisberger of today over wentz TALENT wise, but all the locker room buffoonery might make me take wentz over him.

but all this was started with me saying wentz is a top 10 guy. im not saying he's better than everyone in a top 10.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:57 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also its good to note im espescially biased by really only ever watching ravens games. so my impression of most qb's is how they fared against the ravens, and or big games in general (playoffs/super bowls only shit i watch that isn't ravens)

other than highlights/lowlights and shit of course but word.

CAVEAT
Old 03-29-2019, 11:01 PM   #27
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Andrew Luck carries a dumpster fire of a team, you blaming those losses on him is ludicrous. That team should have never been in the playoffs but they were because of Andrew Luck, not in spite of him

He may end up a Philip Rivers v2 in the 2nd half of his career but he's got plenty of time to prove otherwise.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 06:01 PM   #28
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you let that baltimore media permeate and invade your soul. i see it too, and ignore it. they've been putting the spin on it tryna degrade da god. sure flacco is pedestrian during the regular season. but remember when he put 5 td's on the bucs in THE FIRST QUARTER. rip. lol but yea you already know the multitude of factors of why he was underwhelming post super bowl. sketchy olines, offensive coordinators, shit receivers and run games etc etc. i hope flacco balls out next year. i just don't think the broncos got an offense for him either lol.

alex smith is a G. i've been behind him for awhile now but people don't get it.

andrew luck is fucking trash, and loses games consistently due to HIS play. he can make all the throws and put up highlights, but he's a bum. just like rivers. their names will be around cuz they can put up stats in meaningless games but they are garbage and fold. i only hate on matt ryan cuz he's no flacco and came out of the same draft.

i would take roethlisberger of today over wentz TALENT wise, but all the locker room buffoonery might make me take wentz over him.

but all this was started with me saying wentz is a top 10 guy. im not saying he's better than everyone in a top 10.

Matt Ryan is the best QB in the NFL without a ring and NFL politics cheated him outta that
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 06:06 PM   #29
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

My b, I tapped out of this.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:46 AM   #30
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
In no order

Tom Brady
Ben Roflszeberger
Aaron Rogers
Drew breez
Patrick Mahomes
Jared Goff
Russell Wilson
Deshaun Watson
Phillip Rivers
Matt Ryan
Andrew Luck
Alex Smith

That's 12 off bat, if you're trying to subtract 2
Yeh but scratch off Alex Smith, Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers and Jared Goff.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:52 PM   #31
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Why Matt Ryan gets so much hate baffles me....he plays for a shit franchise, yet he has to his credit, mvp award, offensive player of the year award....two nfc title apperences, 1 super bowl apperence....almost 300 career touchdown passes 46 thousand yards....

All while be the 14th winnest QB in NFL history with years left on his career, he will easily be top 7 or 8 winnest QB in the history of the league...I'm stunned he gets so much hate
Old 04-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #32
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Why Matt Ryan gets so much hate baffles me....he plays for a shit franchise, yet he has to his credit, mvp award, offensive player of the year award....two nfc title apperences, 1 super bowl apperence....almost 300 career touchdown passes 46 thousand yards....

All while be the 14th winnest QB in NFL history with years left on his career, he will easily be top 7 or 8 winnest QB in the history of the league...I'm stunned he gets so much hate
Old 04-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i never see anyone hate on him but me to be fair. outside of his SB meltdown
Old 04-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #34
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i never see anyone hate on him but me to be fair. outside of his SB meltdown
He never in talks like luck,rivers n them but he is a lot better....hell he better than flacco to u Raven homer
Old 04-03-2019, 02:18 PM   #35
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:

In 14th winningest, do you mean 14th most wins or 14th best win%?
Old 04-03-2019, 06:11 PM   #36
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
In 14th winningest, do you mean 14th most wins or 14th best win%?
Edited with the answer

He is 14th all-time in wins
16th all-time in winning percentage

Last edited by White LGI; 04-03-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:00 PM   #37
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Edited with the answer

He is 14th all-time in wins
16th all-time in winning percentage
Where’d you get that stat because I found 27 people tied or ahead

This is including post season and only after 1969 so 29 including Otto Graham and Bart Starr

Tom Brady
Russel Wilson
J Kelly
R Stabauch
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
S McNair
Kurt Warner
McKnab
S Young
J Montana
Aaron Rodgers
Ken Stabler I’m pretty sure
Joe Flacco
John Elway
Terry Bradshaw
Fran Tarkenton
Dan Marino
Otto Graham
Bart Starr
Ben Roeth
To name a few

Last edited by DMS; 04-03-2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:53 PM   #38
White LGI

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/qb-records.html

That's active he is 8th

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/qb-...ltime=1&sort=w

That's all time

He is actually 16
Old 04-03-2019, 10:02 PM   #39
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
That’s wins not win% tho
Old 04-03-2019, 10:08 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Lamar da god with the % lol

Flacco still beating out ryan in that category as well

FlAcCo hAd a DeFEnSe tHo