Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-25-2019, 04:31 PM   #81
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

May I ask you an honest question?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:08 PM   #82
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Are you normally dishonest?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:08 PM   #83
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocklehead View Post
Are you normally dishonest?
Let me rephrase,

May I ask you a question that may risk making you defensive and you promise to answer it honestly and openly?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:31 PM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Let me rephrase,

May I ask you a question that may risk making you defensive and you promise to answer it honestly and openly?
You can ask me whatever you want, if you offend me to that point than you can choose to deal with that situation. I’ve no way of knowing how insulting you may attempt to be.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-25-2019, 09:06 PM   #85
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
You can ask me whatever you want, if you offend me to that point than you can choose to deal with that situation. I’ve no way of knowing how insulting you may attempt to be.
Is it possible that you are bias against Christianity?
Old 03-25-2019, 09:26 PM   #86
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I don’t believe I am. I think being raised as such, and taking life experiences to validate or invalidate the beliefs just means I have perspective. Being biased against it would make sense if I was raised a different religion, or maybee if something specific involving the church turned me against it. But the path you’re attempting is a bad effort.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-25-2019, 10:27 PM   #87
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Just use philosophical evidence to prove God’s existence and if he has logic he’ll believe.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:13 AM   #88
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
wow. and i thought my threads were crazy

hahahaha
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:04 AM   #89
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I don’t believe I am. I think being raised as such, and taking life experiences to validate or invalidate the beliefs just means I have perspective. Being biased against it would make sense if I was raised a different religion, or maybee if something specific involving the church turned me against it. But the path you’re attempting is a bad effort.
the point of my path is that I am going to provide sources of supposed facts. You will then say that these sources do not meet your "rigorous criteria". Even though the realm of spirituality and science are unfortunately opposite. It is not like Standford or MIT are doing research into the persecution of Christians.

However, when I post statistics of Christian death I don't know that you get to just say, "Oh biased article, discard." Because we can show bias in anything. That is one of the tenets of research. Which of course you know, especially after you have equipped this new persona you are trying. and this bad path I am on could prove your own bias as well....which you deny lol. at any rate. My mission continues. have a good day, Seth.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:41 AM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
the point of my path is that I am going to provide sources of supposed facts. You will then say that these sources do not meet your "rigorous criteria". Even though the realm of spirituality and science are unfortunately opposite. It is not like Standford or MIT are doing research into the persecution of Christians.

However, when I post statistics of Christian death I don't know that you get to just say, "Oh biased article, discard." Because we can show bias in anything. That is one of the tenets of research. Which of course you know, especially after you have equipped this new persona you are trying. and this bad path I am on could prove your own bias as well....which you deny lol. at any rate. My mission continues. have a good day, Seth.
Bias is when you support or oppose something and use that view to shape evidence and facts into whatever holds up your cause. So a source about persecuted Christians by a Muslim organization would probably be biased too. A report from a respected journalist or research company would not be. Any organization that would research any sort of persecution would have no reason not to with Christians. It’s not rocket science.

I’m not sure why the American Baptist community is suddenly going all fake news on the world this past few weeks. You’re acting like the little brother that’s mad his big brother is getting mommy’s attention.

And what persona? Researching things to formulate opinions? I’ve always done that, always been in debate mode. It’s been my thing no matter my time on NC. Eat a dick with that bullshit Amen lite.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 03-26-2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:08 AM   #91
veritas
HALL OF FAME

2001.10.01 Indonesia Tomata 3 dead none injured Terrorists attack a Christian church, killing three women.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:11 AM   #92
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Bias is when you support or oppose something and use that view to shape evidence and facts into whatever holds up your cause. So a source about persecuted Christians by a Muslim organization would probably be biased too. A report from a respected journalist or research company would not be. Any organization that would research any sort of persecution would have no reason not to with Christians. It’s not rocket science.

I’m not sure why the American Baptist community is suddenly going all fake news on the world this past few weeks. You’re acting like the little brother that’s mad his big brother is getting mommy’s attention.

And what persona? Researching things to formulate opinions? I’ve always done that, always been in debate mode. It’s been my thing no matter my time on NC. Eat a dick with that bullshit Amen lite.

a source about persecuted christians by muslims does not mean that it is automatically false because the group has an agenda of showing how persecuted the christians are man. The facts are the facts.

and if you were truly committed to your Veritas Lite gimmick you would know that ALL research is biased, and that your vaunted science is still not without its flaws. I.E. Hawhtorne effect, observer bias, etc.

You also have to know that modern academic journals have also become corrupted by the SJW crowd. i am sure you already knew that.

Have a good day. Good luck acting like you are not biased too lol.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:19 AM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
a source about persecuted christians by muslims does not mean that it is automatically false because the group has an agenda of showing how persecuted the christians are man. The facts are the facts.

and if you were truly committed to your Veritas Lite gimmick you would know that ALL research is biased, and that your vaunted science is still not without its flaws. I.E. Hawhtorne effect, observer bias, etc.

You also have to know that modern academic journals have also become corrupted by the SJW crowd. i am sure you already knew that.

Have a good day. Good luck acting like you are not biased too lol.
If I was being Veritas lite I’d inappropriately psychoanalysis board personas because my online PhD was a pay to win situation only economies in literal swamps recognize as valid and get owned in SOCI101 topics by literally everyone here with a year of college, or a night of googling.

If you wanna tango we can tango. I’ve alway shown you pity becasue you are from an inferior tribe. Get at me cuh.

aLL rEsEaRcH iSbIaS libtarrrdddsss
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 09:27 AM   #94
veritas
HALL OF FAME

The greatest flattery is that of when one who has spent their entire lives emulating you tries to tear you down. At any rate, I appreciate the validation you have shown me. I recommend that you diminish your anger before it turns to rage, and that you continue to work on admitting and then overcoming your bias. Have a good day.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:33 AM   #95
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
The greatest flattery is that of when one who has spent their entire lives emulating you tries to tear you down. At any rate, I appreciate the validation you have shown me. I recommend that you diminish your anger before it turns to rage, and that you continue to work on admitting and then overcoming your bias. Have a good day.
I was proving everything in life is engulfed by bias with facts and logic before you were even a member on NC1

Don’t flatter yourself
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 09:40 AM   #96
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I was proving everything in life is engulfed by bias with facts and logic before you were even a member on NC1

Don’t flatter yourself
I am not flattered by your behavior, I was only stating a fact (bias?). In fact, truth be told I feel ashamed of how I have made you become. Just let it go. I have a mission to accomplish here and I am going to get after it. I will let you make it. I hope you find peace Seth. Be cool.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:41 AM   #97
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Trying to argue that because every human and idea is biased towards things means that a mass killing of a religious group for their beliefs only being reported by one source on the entire landscape of research and reporting, that just so happens to be as biased a source as possible, isn’t biased is just highly unintelligent by any standards.

You’re a coward that thinks he’s a master of deflecting away from weak spots. Come on mind assassin, actually proof something you’re saying for once.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 09:54 AM   #98
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I will start citing every source I can of Christians persecuted by Muslims and you start citing every Source you can of Christians persecuting Muslims. Then we will compare and contrast.

Although you think that you are ready to swim in the deep end unassisted by a parent or arm floaties, I recommend against it, as your words still trigger my bias against inautheniticy of persona.

Please focus on the mission and stop trying to hurt me.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:34 AM   #99
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I will start citing every source I can of Christians persecuted by Muslims and you start citing every Source you can of Christians persecuting Muslims. Then we will compare and contrast.

Although you think that you are ready to swim in the deep end unassisted by a parent or arm floaties, I recommend against it, as your words still trigger my bias against inautheniticy of persona.

Please focus on the mission and stop trying to hurt me.
I’m unsure what your mission is

But I’m not trying to compare and contrast. I’m simply pointing out your source was extremely bias and most likely false. Also we went over with Sharp on the other thread about the fact it’s a 3rd world story, how the top 57 most deadly countries in the world are in Africa and how a group that persecutes everyone but themselves isn’t a ticket to call out specialized discrimination.

You’re gut feeling about your psychoanalysis of me will be valid when you can win a theoretical debate with diode on any sociology or psychology topic you two differ on.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 03-26-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:12 AM   #100
veritas
HALL OF FAME

yes I am still fascinated at you and Sharps assertion that third world lives don’t matter.

Tags
bald is beautiful ask ur mom, but if god’s real, server space gunbar?, then why bald, v still wasting server space