Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2019, 11:40 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default SOL Week 6 Mag

[Intro]

Yo, last week of the regular season already. Damn. Been a solid ride, and next week we’ll only have two battles. Don’t forget to sign in to the playoffs if you want a shot, because as of right now only Zelph and Jabari are even likely to make it in with their Champs. Speaking of which,

[Champ Match Analysis]

Zunto vs Jabari Black

After last week’s clash of styles we have two of the ‘new school’ texcees (though how new is anyone to text?) squaring off in a fucking slugfest. Jabari might have had my favorite verse of the season. He really was on his p’s and q’s for Zelph and that’s something you need in a champ match. Zelph wasn't a slouch, either but voters agreed 5 to 1 that JB had the harder verse largely due to his consistency.

First thing you see in Zelph's verse is this week's shout out: Chyeahhh!!!. I'm not sure what the consensus is, but I could see it being a quality signature part of zelph's verse - immediately reference something we all could get, and if the connection isn't too obvious, we know exactly what to look for. In this case, I think Zelph's opener did its job. Looking at the rest of his verse, big picture, you start to see a pattern that's largely impersonal - gunbar, generic, gunbar, generic, then the personal we were waiting for, then a gunbar. I think every bar was decent to dope with the exception of the circumcision bar, and I respect the fact that Zelph changed up the execution because of the punch had been along the lines of ‘slice this dick[‘s] head off like a bris’ you're looking at a big overuse of similes. The execution ended up being a little too goofy to hit anything but the pause button. IMO, the gunbars were the best parts of his verse. Execution and wordplay were generally on point, but this verse really lacked the personal sting that Jabari had and, I feel, gave him the edge.

These two have history and Jabari played on it perfectly with his pick up the pieces line. After Zelph’s ‘SHOUTOUT TO CASHIUS’ bars, the cop lines hit well, especially the BET angle. I personally fucked with the Waffle House one moreso. I found it to be a fitting culmination of Jabari's verse - personal, good wordplay, and with a gun angle - but the voters weren't all about it (for our non-American NCGs, waffle house is a chain of 24 hour diners). Jabari’s advantage in being personal was compounded by wordplay. The Sugar Hill Gang line was freakishly smooth and I’m still feeling a sting from that pick up the pieces bar. My opinion is pretty consistent with my feelings on battles in general: Jabari won because he wrote a verse aimed directly at his opponent and he hit when and where it counted.

[Reviews]

Contender Match: Blue Bayou vs BodySnatcher

[Sharp]
I gotta be honest, I was scared when the first bar I read of this one was ‘Gay-Jizz’, but this turned out to be heat. Not to, again, revel in telling you so, but…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
In a war of attrition, I have Blue comfortably. If Body keeps it shorter, the haymaker potential is higher and it becomes more competitive.
Why tf I even bother writing sometimes…

This was dope though, Blue’s experience in 40 line battles paid off here. He was consistent and kept every angle feeling fresh. From the manager bar to the end, everything was a solid hit. The opening bars weren’t too bad (aside from gay-jizz) but he really hit a stride. Body just didn’t have the amount of hits he needed to hang. Had some quality hits that would be standouts in a 12 line verse, like the Conjuring and Gatorade logo, but it seemed pretty obvious he didn’t have enough ammo when I see the phrase ‘Will Smith in Aladdin’ a week after AK used a bar like that with Veritas. This one’s worth reading if you didn’t already, but Blue took it pretty comfortably imo.

[bleak]
Reading this back, we see the best of Blue and while not the worst of Body, maybe a step back from what we are accustomed to. This was closer than a 5-0 vote count, of that we can be sure. Body can bounce back this week vs Useless in a grudge match while Blue moves on to maybe champ something else.

Shia Labruh vs Blas

[Sharp]
Didnt expect this level of excitement from what was a ‘who shows’ battle. Blas, aka Atomic, had some wordplay but light wording. Shia Labruh, aka I have no idea, had wording but lacked concepts. Voters were kind of torn on who to pick, but Blas managed a convincing win with better misses and some decent wordplay - the opener was solid, but it seemed like the rest of his verse more or less danced around his opponent instead of going right for him. Shia was more direct, but in this case those misses were costly.

[bleak]
I said this would be an easy load on voters last week, because of the fact that these are 2 unknown guys that we can be truly unbiased against. I did not account for the fact that this battle was a fucking borefest. Not so much terrible verses as just monotonous droning in text form. Veritas may not be as sound as these guys when writing a battle verse but we can all agree his verses are immensely more entertaining. Blas begone

Ryno vs Cynic

[Sharp]
This was a solid 12 from both, dropped at opposite ends of the week. Split voters pretty tightly, which I think boiled down to execution and wording preference and I could’ve seen this going either way. Ryno was his usual self, solidly worded gunbars were the anchor in this verse. Had a pretty different kind of bar for him in that ‘uphill battle’, but it wasn’t as well received as his other bars - my standouts were sniper and pole vault - but all credit to the man for a different kind of bar. With a more versatile arsenal he could be a threat to anyone. Cynic was a little more personal, really skirting the line with too many nameflips imo. The opener was played, the closer was a little meta, but in between the verse was good enough to take the dub (a hadouken bar being quoted in 2019. That’s a little surprising but it hit).

[bleak]
Finally Cynic picks up a decent win. Ryno is a bar machine and I think it may come at the cost of maybe not refining his shit. Seems like he pumps verses out so quickly that he may not get a chance to truly write them. Cynic had his best verse yet imo, finding a good balance of what works and what you can have fun with. I look forward to more Cynic verses.

Sinacog vs veritas

[Sharp]
Sinacog’s trying, but he really needs to just focus in on 10 lines of slightly higher quality. That could make the difference. Noah’s ark was almost a hit, but it wasn’t really worded so well to make a pretty old wood flip work. Veritas seemed to just key up a verse the moment he saw Sin dropped. The solid snake and soundwave concepts were cool, but didn’t come off as more than swaggy jabs. Still enough to take the dub.

[bleak]
This closed at the speed of light, Veritas is still getting better. I hope he find a platform to continue and write battle verses. It's fun to see someone who has so much charisma in discussion find a bit of niche in the arena. Sinacog is Dragon btw

Allen Knight vs Incredible

[Sharp]
Being perfectly honest, I think Inc threw this together at the last second. Nearly 4 hours past the ext deadline with his wording all over the place, it was hard to see a quote in here. Allen was as polished as ever. His opener was solid and disappearing Inc was mean. AK had an easy KO for win #100. Good shit.

[bleak]
Inc still frustrates me because he is into this shit but just can't find a way to make his concepts work. I think it's just a way of looking at things, I suggest maybe reading thru a league from 2010-2013 to see shit when it was really diverse. Not saying shit today isn't good but you can see the difference and work to find ur own way out of that information. I think the best style today is your own style, that's the only way to stand out. See: Allen Knight

DynamiCz vs Infiltrate

[Sharp]
Botswana…. Fuckin Botswana became a quoteable. Infiltrate is a fuckin moster to make that work. That’s about how I’d sum up his verse. Wordplay that was fresh and executed well. His opener was dope and he made a ‘Diagnostic’ flip feel fresh. DynamiCz, for his part, showed up well too. His verse started strong but lost momentum. The first four and Den of Thieves concepts really resonated with voters and it, rightfully, came down to voters thinking Inf just had that extra punch to put him over in a good short battle.

[bleak]
Fun read, Inf is really showing up this season imo. He may have lost his contenders match but he just got beat out by a strong verse. His shit has all been consistent. Dy in a bit of a slump but it's kinda the same as Inf's loss. His shit has not been terrible.

[No-Show Shine]
(highlights)

Flow vs Juan Dillinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan dillinger
blade always on me, u gettin a slash after every sentence like jabaris lines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow
Im backslashing which figures its the end of the line for you
Roll up on yo street, you gettin cut like the end of a scene
leave you bleeding on a curb with your whole Hood talking like Lightning Mcqueen
n concepts arnt for sharin doofus, still sharkin when you do it
you just Ape what came before you man like the chart of evolution
i swig whiskey n swing machetes at any who question my powers
watch me put JD on the Rocks n leave him Armless like 127 hours
damn right im sour! but stealing from dudes is what faggots will do
shit, youve got more suspect pieces on the board then a game of Clue
pussy its true, make your own concepts an give ours a rest
he needs US cus Juans hitting a wall like Trumps a success

This was solid. Aside from the no W bar, which I thought got a lil convoluted in execution and the closer, which was just too corny, I was feeling this one. JD would’ve needed a pretty consistent verse to top it. Shame we don’t see that match.

Resin M-I-C vs Objective

Aiyyo
An underdog robbed me last week, now i’ma start crackin the whip..
cuz if Chris Kyle saw THIS longshot.. the objective woulda been just to pack up & quit.
So get ya mind right .. ‘fore the eagle leaves you with no recollection..
a headshot will have your top spinning in front of ya fam like the end of Inception.
You fuckin mark.. the steel at ya nogginnn if u think this sucker spark..
when the whole team give you the handle you’d think you were playn at Rucker park.
Oh you think you dope sick. Nah you a joke that’ll croak quick..
my hands in a close grip. see an uppercut put this O in the air like a fuckin smoke trick.
In here wit is needed.. and when these hollows hit trust me you will feel it..
catch you in the buildin & see the hammer pulled back at ya window like it’s fix it felix.
Mahfucka.

I feel like this is doper than it was when I bumped it over the closed battle. That opener was crazy clever and everything hit throughout. Shame Objective missed out on this one, he could’ve used the clinic.

[Top Punches]
[Sharp]

Jabari Black vs Zunto
Uzi sparkin! Think YOU the target? I’ll give ya girl the machine/
If this jerk intervene...The pops sit you down over a bitch like the birds and the bees/
He started the 1-2 league and then left. Then I ran the shit when he needed the help/
So when I grab these twin glocks...it ain’t the first time I picked up the pieces for Zelph/

Zunto vs Jabari Black
He’ll b sleepin w the fishes. Soon as I blam’ the can he’s out
Leave a round ovr ya head.. then ill let it air inside ur dome like Sandy’s house
U cnt hurt me bruh. str8 shots to the chest..im givin the work to cuzz
either I kick u off the map.. or im goin dumb w the hammer like Kirby does

Resin M-I-C vs Objective
You fuckin mark.. the steel at ya nogginnn if u think this sucker spark..
when the whole team give you the handle you’d think you were playn at Rucker park.

Ryno vs Cynic
Ya slut aims to get banged, she calls me cos i give her cock like its nothin
The broads a sniper, she’s in position all night to take shots on her stomach

DynamiCz vs Infiltrate
How you steal ORC style, then try to shine with it when he leave
In ya crib i shoot the 50 round u crooks, a body drop u'll find a Den of Thieves

Blue Bayou vs BodySnatcher
pussy ur too broke to fire pistols. kill the noise about this piece ya point
how you got Fire-Power?!! you ain’t even the Manager at a fuckin pizza joint
& he can threaten my wife. but i’ll spoil all these fakers plans..
if he approaches Bae Area i'm ‘puttin chrome on Body’ faster than a Raiders Fan
grab the tool n’ snub. beat ya w/ ur own style if u wanna start duelin bud
wet ya whip while u drive ur nieces to school.. now there’s really a Carpoolin Blood

Allen Knight vs Incredible
ur 2-2 rec's laughble as fuck, i'll put a blade in ya side
ur ranks Disappearing Inc cuz everythin u write fades away in our minds

Infiltrate vs DynamiCz
Irony: being added to ur own 'miss list' when my ruger spill..
Cuz if 'Dy/In was ya dream?' trusttt this match'll end u w/ a Freddy Krueger kill

Flow vs Juan Dillinger
damn right im sour! but stealing from dudes is what faggots will do
shit, youve got more suspect pieces on the board then a game of Clue

BodySnatcher vs Blue Bayou
Or I'll hide in his house. The boy is toast if he's wandering,
Cuz I'ma start 'clapping from the closet'...like the ghost in The Conjuring
Fuck prewrittens from a fossil. I'm strap w/a later made model,
So this lever action rifle can a leave a 'bolt thru a G' like a Gatorade bottle

[Verse of the Week]
[Sharp]

Blue Bayou's drop was the obvious choice for me. Not to throw shade on our champ match, but to drop this level of heat, consistently, in the longest verse of the season, is something.

Quote:
BodySnatcher
It's not dead...yall are just old and don't like change, gun bars, a different style than your used to. IF yall watch battle rap you'd know what style is popular now. Y'all been boarding for decades of course it's dead to you but for the rest of us Rap battles will never die.
^Interesting take for a guy that does nothing but flip old concepts..

i laugh at ya quotes. always “blastin the toast w/ a mack n’ a scope”
yaaa you know all about Gay-Jizz.. Dyna leaves his in the back of your throat
he’s got a girl for “appearances” only. every week he brags of the pig..
but i dunno why BodyBuilder up.. at first glance u’d swear it was Bags in a wig
this newb is a name?! plzz if he shows against Seth then this dude is insane
he’s proven a lame...Nukka have em looking more stupid then a white boy usin the slang
pussy ur too broke to fire pistols. kill the noise about this piece ya point
how you got Fire-Power?!! you ain’t even the Manager at a fuckin pizza joint
he’s BARELY scrapin by. every outfit on this scrub is grimm
we never see Body Shop. even Allen Knight’s job would be a step up for him
claimed u’d body Zelph. you told every NCG from Philly ta Harlem
but ‘the plan didn't work out’ cuz Fyre was non-existent.. you Billy McFarland
& he can threaten my wife. but i’ll spoil all these fakers plans..
if he approaches Bae Area i'm ‘puttin chrome on Body’ faster than a Raiders Fan
i’ma Baller. known to wreck leagues passin dimes from the key
Body’s known to rec leagues too.. he shoots a couple airballs then quietly leaves
u’ll die crippin. twenty gats across the table will make you a crime victim
my whole Family Bucket…step & we'll ‘reach for a Piece’ that'll leave u Fried Chicken
this beast a boss. Peros got em lyin face up w/ some sheets across
‘Ayp-run on em Strapped’ leavin his Chest Red.. for once it isn’t Pizza Sauce
grab the tool n’ snub. beat ya w/ ur own style if u wanna start duelin bud
wet ya whip while u drive ur nieces to school.. now there’s really a Carpoolin Blood
spray a round & slay this clown. yaa i’m known to get my K on baby
hit em on the front porch – ‘Cause-medics to show up at his Door’ no Avon Lady

[Interview w/ Zelph]
[bleak]

Solid run this season. Where did you ever find the inspiration?

Thanks, I think a lot of the inspiration comes from seeing a bunch of people sign in and it hypes you up thinking “damn this is gonna be a dope turnout”. Only to find out it gets ran like shit while sharp laughs in the background grading papers.

What's the next thing ur modding? If you say Summer Classic with Orc I will bodyslam you.

I agree with sharp that tourneys are harmful to the site, I didn’t realize that at first but now that I think about it, it’s true. I know I’m a damn good mod, the later rounds of the Alias tournament was a bad representation but everything else I’ve modded has been done just about perfectly. With that being said, I don’t want to mod anything for a while. I’d like to see a JB & Dyna mod combo for the next NBL, or I’d be down to run NBL with Orc or Allen if they were serious about it and put in effort.

Didn't u mod 1-2 and Jabari had to finish it out for you because we were "ungrateful" what a mod this guy has been. You barely even wrote mags FOR A 1-2 LEAGUE IDIOT. Lmao and u never even revealed the aliases or updated records for the people involved in the alias tourney. Ur a fucking meme.

Bit of a divide between voters this season, split between the new school gun bars and old school wordplay shit. Who are some competitors u feel are the best equipped to deal with this landscape going forward?

Point blank, the old heads are just that - OLD. CRANKY. CLOSE MINDED. CANT ACCEPT CHANGE. CANT ADAPT TO WHATS DOPE NOW VS. WHAT USED TO BE DOPE.

That’s why @Barcotic is completely trash now, he’s still stuck using a text style that was dope from the early 2000’s to about 2010 or so. Now he loses almost every battle and can’t accept it lol. His cop out is blaming the voters for being “haters” and “wack”, when in reality it’s him. Not us. But whatever that’s a lost cause.

Vets need to stop voting for each other off rip, I know it’s their safe space and they like to remain in their comfort zone “let me vote for the guy I’ve known for years since I know he’ll most likely vote for me......oh and also let me sway for him in my vote so that the weak minded voters see it and vote for him as well.” There are certain old heads that always vote fair imo, like ak, Orc....yep that’s it.” What they really want is to run off all the new school heads by calling them wack, hate voting, swaying, because they don’t want “new”, they wanna be stuck in their shitty old ways of wordplay that only works one way and bars about how gay you are.

So @Useless is just Zelph lite? He fancies himself the bad guy, what do you think of his mindset and would you destroy him?

Hes complete trash and sooooo pathetic. He was admin on RB sand went behind the scenes to put himself into the legends section and give himself alllll these HoF accomps and when killing Spree went back and searched for these so called HoF battles and what not, it was all a lie. Completely nothing.

He’s a legit loser irl who lies about being a millionaire or some shit and is delusional, mfer said the word shotty in a bar about dominoes or some shit and called it a gun line. Foh. I don’t see myself as a bad guy, @Destroyer is an old bitch.

Closing thoughts for playoffs?

Yeah, run it well bleak. Idk how you just let blas get away with all that swaying and still win the battle lol you selective ass bitch. Legit you suck at modding I’m sorry but you do. I’m appreciative that you’re giving us somewhere to battle but it’s like eating at Applebee’s vs. Texas de Brazil

Here's some closing thoughts for your hideous half face self:

I will and have run it well, better than you could dream of doing. This league is singlehandedly more successful than anything you have ever run. When is the last time you had a full season of mags? When is the last time you posted a mag on time? You are the worst mod this site has ever had and u aren't gonna try and debunk that by implying that I am worse. That's been ur agenda since day one in this league because you were salty that you weren't modding. I still remember "Just wait til me and Orc run Winter Classic" like Orc is really ur boy or something. Everyone knows, you aren't fooling anyone. OUR league has been a complete success, thanks in large part to the guidance given by Sharp and his insistence on a schedule, to be fair. But to think that Zelph of all people is a respectable mod is laughable.

Peace tf out lip

[Previews]
[Sharp]

Champ Match: Jabari Black vs Blue Bayou

Another old/new style champ match. Blue and Resin are two different writers, and I think Blue's style is more voter-friendly than Res. Considering that and what Jabari did last week,I see potential for this to be the battle of the season. Jabari’s made the smarter move of sticking to the minimum, and I think that gives him more than a fighting chance against Blue. If Jabari brings 14 that hit as hard as last week, it’s hard to imagine anyone topping it. Blue, however, is the guy who would. I think his biggest advantage has to be the ways he can switch up a punch. Last week’s champ match was the battle of the ‘like’ punches while Blue literally did not use the word ‘like’ in his verse ONCE. There’s a reason why he can make 40 lines feel fresh, and it’s in his technical skills as a writer. On top of that, he’s creative as all hell (as demonstrated last week) and you’d be hard pressed to find a new Blue Bayou personal/flip. If Blue’s at full force, JB needs the verse of the season to hold that champ title.

Good luck

Aero vs Dominate

Man, these are two guys I love to see battle. Aero is nice. People forget that behind the character, there's a real challenge (refer back to his week 1 profile). Dominate is a killer, but probably just as rusty (if not more so). Stylistically, these two differ largely on line length. Aero's gotten flak for lines being too short, and with the emphasis on concise punches we've seen, it might come down to whoever can find that ‘just right’ wording. It looks like Dom wants to go 20, which I see Aero matching, but I don't see him matching with consistency. Dominate just had a better track record (seriously, find him in the hall of names) while Aero gets very hit or miss. If both show, I see Dominate outlasting Aero in a potential botw. Aero is impossible to count out though - Dominate hasn't battled here since 2014 and Aero is such a wildcard that I wouldn't be too shocked about an upset.

Dominate:70/30

Useless vs BodySnatcher

Shit talking turning into bars. I love it. Useless (aka Ronin), veteran mod of RB, is no stranger to NC. His style is more wordplay oriented than anything else, and he recently rubbed a few members the wrong way with his disdain for gunbars. I respect the fact that he's here, considering he's made it clear he expects to be hate voted/looked over for his RB affiliation or his style. To be fair, I expect him to bring a different style, but the attitude is pretty derogatory to your opponent. I think BodySnatcher is capable of outdoing Useless on wordplay alone - go back over his verses and you'll find wordplay with consistent wording. That consistency is going to be key here. I would hope both want to go more than 10 (if you can't come up with 14 lines about a guy, is it really a beef?) and in a longer verse, I've see Body maintain a better variance of angles - he's not going to only drop gunbars. I think there's more personal ammo towards Useless, who is battling off site, than BodySnatcher and I expect Body to use it to his advantage. Useless can win, but he needs stronger wording and some equally fresh takes.

BodySnatcher: 65/35

Resin vs Infiltrate

This should be a dope one - neither of these guys have a secured playoff spot and this is their one remaining chance for a boost. The two are sharing in vet syndrome together - probably sick of seeing the same angles working on them time and time again, so I would think they’d pick out more creative angles against one another. When it comes right down to it, I like Resin’s wording more. I know Inf can go from 0 to haymaker in 4 words, but very little reads as smoothly to me as a Resin verse. Barring any life changing wordplay, I have to give Res the edge, but Inf winning would hardly be an upset because this man has some of the strongest wordplay in text.

Resin: 60/40

Flow vs Veritas

I'm waiting for a Veritas breakthrough verse and this is his last chance this season. We’re living in the age of Flow having a style unique to him that gets the job done, while V is hard to predict. All I can say is the wild card needs a hell of a good draw when he’s up against someone with Flow’s track record.

Flow: 75/25

Ryno vs DynamiCz

Already open.

Go vote.

Cynic vs Incredible

Inc has had his ups and downs this season. Last week was a weak showing featuring generic concepts that all had weird execution. There were ideas there, but they were just suffocated by awkward and confusing phrasing. Cynic has been mostly on an upward trajectory this season, with last week being a solid showing. Based off of last week, Cynic has to have an edge, but if Inc really takes the time with his execution, this could be mad close. Cynic has been stronger conceptually, though, and that may just be the deciding factor.

Cynic: 60/40

Shia LaBruh vs Sinacog

Shia showed some promise last week. Clearly has his fundamentals of writing down, but would have benefitted from discretion when picking concepts. Sinacog has been on the cusp of a win, but never quite seems to have enough punches to snag a vote. Shia had two bars people liked last week. If he can do that again, he wins.

Shia Labruh: 65/35

Cyrax vs Prozac

Cyrax has shown up to a battle before. Prozac has not.

Cyrax: 60/40

Brick Grayson vs Plot

Tough. Got a guy who I think no-shows verses a guy who I know has no-showed. In most cases, I'd give someone like Plot a decent edge, but writing for an alias can kill motivation, and for a writer like Plot, every bit counts.

Plot: 55/45

[Outro]

Last week NCGs. Lets end this season right. Don’t forget to sign in for the playoffs. Peace.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:51 PM   #2
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Good mag. Lol @ zelphs salt. "I suck at txt so change it so I can be good" u sound like a child. Good txt is good txt period. I gave u props for elevating but ur ego is bigger than ur lies

Lol @ zelph lite. I'm the og of trollulz
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:59 PM   #3
Shia Labruh
Unchained Slinger

Battle Record: 1-1

Shia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant futureShia Labruh has a brilliant future

The guy may come across annoying, but Zelph said a lot of real spit in that interview.
Awesome read
Shia Labruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:36 AM   #4
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

skimmed thru zelph's bit lookin for the predictable barcotic shoutout n chuckled while picturing his retarded self speaking

fyi i still win most of my battles & use a shitton less wordplay than u accuse me of lol but hey, its expected. Ur only concepts consist of different tie ins w/ the word 'stick' or 'can' as ur foundation...

other than that, v/resin's opener.. shit was fire

Last edited by Barcotic; 02-27-2019 at 12:45 AM.
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:54 AM   #5
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

an every time i drop a simple af gun bar, u jizz over it

matter of fact, i beat u w them on THIS SITE w/ no effort at all
go figure
Old 02-27-2019, 05:35 AM   #6
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Dope mag sharp you def put a lot of work into this one, Shame that bleak couldn’t help out this time around. Or the last.

There’s no way aero will lose this battle, if he does then he’ll leave the site forever no questions asked.

Lol barcotic I only mention you because you’re the perfect example of what I was Talmbout in my rant. Also I’m up 3-0 in the recount for that battle. It was a clear robbery that’s why it’s still open and you bit from Jerry Wess lmao nuff said
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 05:49 AM   #7
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...light=Barcotic

Lmao yeah no way in hell you beat me fair. People were legit afraid to vote against you, and I wasn’t a big enough name yet to draw fair votes against a vet. Literally anyone who reads that shit now can tell you that you got killed

You bit fbi line from Jerry wess and got caught lmao
Topical Head

Last edited by Zaddy; 02-27-2019 at 05:51 AM.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:10 AM   #8
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

The interview was fantastic. Who's cock bigger about being a mod. Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:14 AM   #9
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Oh, I don't vote fair? Fuck you forever @Zunto
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:25 AM   #10
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Cool mag but who's Atomic?
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:28 AM   #11
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Champed

Btw there’s no way Blue Bayou should really have Verse of the week. More than half that shit was trash frfr

Shoulda been Jabari
Topical Head
Old 02-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #12
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Btw there’s no way Blue Bayou should really have Verse of the week. More than half that shit was trash frfr

Shoulda been Jabari
Can you please ghostwrite for me this week?
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 10:31 AM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Can you please ghostwrite for me this week?

LOL

Please explain the bar in your sig fam.

Enough of my lays? If that's the wordplay I petition that you remove that bar from your sig. You have much better.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:34 PM   #14
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

lmao i flawlessed u w/o even trying, using half ur own style @Zunto

&& saying i bit a fbi NAMEPLAY on u from a live batt is like saying u bit ur entire verse bc u used the word 'the' in every bar
rofl stoppp it

u trash
Old 02-27-2019, 01:08 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
LOL

Please explain the bar in your sig fam.

Enough of my lays? If that's the wordplay I petition that you remove that bar from your sig. You have much better.

In slang it works perfect ( to me anyways) and I really like how the wordplay coincides with the punch / you make bitches sick angle

But hey, your opinion is well noted and appreciated
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 02-27-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:09 PM   #16
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Shame that bleak couldn't help? My shit is all throughout this mag lol i guess u cant read all that well

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 01:28 PM   #17
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

another fire mag gentlemen
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 02:17 PM   #18
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

This was one of the better mags this season. Dope interview and content. Well worth the read and appreciated.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote