Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 5 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2015, 11:20 AM   #11
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Nah I doubt it. I think Ireland works through either naturalization (live in Ireland for the past year, and 3 of the last 5). Also you've got descend-ency (or however you spell or say it) where your parents or grand parents being born in Ireland qualified you. One of my grand parents were born in Ireland but fuck trying to phone up town halls in Donegal to find that shit. Lived here for 12 years straight now so that side'll be fine.

Just need to find a way to raise a grand pretty soon. I'm gonna phone them up and see if I can pay them up over the course of the year.

Ironically, I think one of the things they make you swear is that you intend on remaining in the state. Bitch I'm only joining the state TO leave.