Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default this theory doesn't make sense in my head yet

I'll try to make sense of it

everything in our life naturally, goes through a cycle.

weather, history, planetary orbits, etc

what if we outlive (or outlived) our cycle?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

also, take note as to how a cell looks2 like a galaxy

what if they are?

what if we (living too long to have our energy in our body cycled) begin to kill ourselves, because we're around to long? (ie cancer)

cells die in our body all the time. apparently galaxies die off too.

it takes longer for a galaxy of course, but that's because of our consciousness right?

this is where is hard for me to tie in or explain everything together as a whole lol
Old 06-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Anything could happen at the end of a cycle....a new one could begin....or everything could expire seems to be the glaring obv.....but i think more likely an evolved cyclical alteration would occur/has occured.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
...the Nagger

we prolly live within some other entity is what I'm saying

and if we live to long not only will we kill ourselves but we risk the chance of harming the enitity? does that make sense?
Old 06-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Anything could happen at the end of a cycle....a new one could begin....or everything could expire seems to be the glaring obv.....but i think more likely an evolved cyclical alteration would occur/has occured.
I don't think we would be able to see the entire effect due to our consciousness level (in order words, we're too small!)
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Thats deep. U high already? Lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
...the Nagger

no, but this is what I think about when that time comes (sometimes)

other times I'm developing ingenious plans to trap wimmen in my bed and puttin together ill outfits
Old 06-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #8
Ghost1

Lmfao. No doubt.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #9
...the Nagger

but for real, what of cancer is literally colonies in your body that figured out how to survive forever/leave their galaxy etc lol?

like they became so smart, they're tryna do something now, inside you, and don't realize they're killing you in their efforts

or they somehow blow themselves up inside you
Old 06-07-2013, 08:35 AM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

A molecule only behaves as we expect a molecule to behave when we view it, unviewed it moves as a field, just the effect of looking at a molecule changes it completely, and more interestingly, the second we view them, bouncing light off them, they seem to go back in time and act as if they have always behaved in such a way.

Everything we do effects everything, even down to the microscopic universe.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #11
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
A molecule only behaves as we expect a molecule to behave when we view it, unviewed it moves as a field, just the effect of looking at a molecule changes it completely, and more interestingly, the second we view them, bouncing light off them, they seem to go back in time and act as if they have always behaved in such a way.

Everything we do effects everything, even down to the microscopic universe.
so we could possibly effect bigger things too then right? things bigger than us. too big for us to comprehend

the microscopic universe certainly effects us. viruses, cells, etc all that stuff is microscopic.

we could be microscopic to something else and effecting it?
Old 06-07-2013, 08:56 AM   #12
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

We live in a pendant on a cat necklace. Saw a documentary on it once.

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:57 AM   #13
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

I'm still trippin off that computer simulation theory of life as we know it...

www.simulation-argument.com

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
so we could possibly effect bigger things too then right? things bigger than us. too big for us to comprehend

the microscopic universe certainly effects us. viruses, cells, etc all that stuff is microscopic.

we could be microscopic to something else and effecting it?
Of course, by theory we could be microscopic ourselves, even the universe may be like a molecule, a tiny little part of something too big for us to see or comprehend, yet something we impact by our actions.

If a molecule did have some sort of conciousness (and I'm not completepy convinced they dont) they would not be aware they are living in a human body or w.e, the size differences are so vast it would seem as its own little space is all that exists, an entire universe in each atom. Yet how each and every tiny molecule behaves has a huge impact on the world and universe around us, so I will not rule out the possibility that we are simply a tiny building block for something much bigger, and if so, everything we do is having an effect on it.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:02 AM   #15
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
also, take note as to how a cell looks2 like a galaxy
yessir, everything revolves, take note of what this guy is saying folks, we all abide by the same characteristics from a physics standpoint, laws and properties. This is my favorite post this year, fucking bravo here Ed. How do galaxys operatate? then how do solar systems operate? the spiral mechanism, fibonacci sequence. Preach on it brother I'm anxious to see how you think all this relates. Infinite possibilites my man

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:

like they became so smart, they're tryna do something now, inside you, and don't realize they're killing you in their efforts
like us and the Earth. Again, abiding by the same principles

Old 06-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #17
...the Nagger

Quote:
Of course, by theory we could be microscopic ourselves, even the universe may be like a molecule, a tiny little part of something too big for us to see or comprehend, yet something we impact by our actions.

If a molecule did have some sort of conciousness (and I'm not completepy convinced they dont) they would not be aware they are living in a human body or w.e, the size differences are so vast it would seem as its own little space is all that exists, an entire universe in each atom. Yet how each and every tiny molecule behaves has a huge impact on the world and universe around us, so I will not rule out the possibility that we are simply a tiny building block for something much bigger, and if so, everything we do is having an effect on it.
yes, this is exactly what I'm saying
Old 06-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Anyone ever heard of quantum entanglement?

It's fascinating.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #19
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar AlPo View Post
yessir, everything revolves, take note of what this guy is saying folks, we all abide by the same characteristics from a physics standpoint, laws and properties. This is my favorite post this year, fucking bravo here Ed. How do galaxys operatate? then how do solar systems operate? the spiral mechanism, fibonacci sequence. Preach on it brother I'm anxious to see how you think all this relates. Infinite possibilites my man
lol, word
Old 06-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #20
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Anyone ever heard of quantum entanglement?

It's fascinating.
fuck yeah it is. To expound on what you were saying about "molecular" consciousnous or lack there of, couldn't we ourselves define Earth as a living...breathing organism and we ourselves not be weary of this, contaminating the Earth, killing the Earth? Our very existence operating on a cellular level and exhibiting characteristics similar to our friends on the microscopic and subatomic level inside of us.