Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default what are some signatures moves you do in the bedroom?

one thing I like to do for the clinchers;

when I feel them clinching, I make them lay on their stomach and I position myself over top of them and then stick my thang thang all the way in and yell at them "clinch it!"

then I proceed to bounce them (not too rough) and stop when they stop clinchin

usually yell something like "oh na keep clinchin!" I make them clinch and squeal for like 5 mins

I also have casual convo sometimes in the middle of it, especially if they ridin me, like "how was your day?"

that last one worked for bags, you all should try it
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

I can only release one

finger bang secret technique(白秘技・十機近松の集): put the index and middle finger in the vag, then do like the hand signal for walking, inside of her. rub clit with the the thumb
Old 05-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #3
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOLdead@punani touch of death
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

The Harlem Struggle.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

the casual convo works and if you're slick enough you can make her agree to some shit if you're hitting it right

"whats for dinner"
"beef stroganof"
"WHAT BITCH, DOES THIS FEEL LIKE A BEEF STROGANOF DICK TO YOU?"
"NO BABY, NO IT DOESN'T"
"THEN WHAT KINDA DICK IS THIS?"
"ste....stea.......STEAK BABY STEAK"
"aye I don't hear no sides with that"
"AND POTATOES BABY"
"WHAT KINDA POTATOES BITCH, THIS AINT NO INSTANT POTATOES DICK YOU GETTIN RIGHT NOW IS IT??"
"NO BABY NO!!!
"THEN WHAT KIND OF SIDE DISH IS THIS DICK DISHING OUT"
"TWICE BAKED BABY.......TWICE BAKED"
"GOOD"

then just do the big ass dick dismount if you're hitting it doggy where you pump her one last good time and it sends her across the bed.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
LOLdead@punani touch of death
little deaths
Old 05-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

if im only about 2 minutes in and about to blow my shit everywhere i stop really quick and ask ''did you hear something downstairs??.. nah?? probably nothing''.. thus i grab a second to regain my composure and my dignity and continue plundering
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #8
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

lol I just be like "whoa whoa hold up! I'm bout to buss hold up"

then I stop for like 20 secs
Old 05-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

X marks the spot
Old 05-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #10
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
if im only about 2 minutes in and about to blow my shit everywhere i stop really quick and ask ''did you hear something downstairs??.. nah?? probably nothing''.. thus i grab a second to regain my composure and my dignity and continue plundering
this is tactical brilliance.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #11
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar AlPo View Post
the casual convo works and if you're slick enough you can make her agree to some shit if you're hitting it right

"whats for dinner"
"beef stroganof"
"NO BABY, NO IT DOESN'T"
"AND POTATOES BABY"
"WHAT KINDA POTATOES BITCH, THIS AINT NO INSTANT POTATOES DICK YOU GETTIN RIGHT NOW IS IT??"
"NO BABY NO!!!
"GOOD"

then just do the big ass dick dismount if you're hitting it doggy where you pump her one last good time and it sends her across the bed.
Legendary
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
this is funny but compelling

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #13
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
this is tactical brilliance.
unless you have to keep saying it lol

Imma try it tho for sure good looks @Orc
Old 05-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #14
Untold

Battle Record: 10-7

Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold Untold

I be like...

"You take it in the ass?"
Untold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #15
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

The square root of 69 its 8 something right? Cus im trying to work it out ahhhhhh
Old 05-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #16
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar AlPo View Post

"whats for dinner"
"beef stroganof"
"NO BABY, NO IT DOESN'T"
"AND POTATOES BABY"
"NO BABY NO!!!
"GOOD"

LMMFAO@instant potatoes dick.

classic.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote