User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 02:14 AM   #1
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot
Default I'm the Most Viewed Member on NC

Based on viewership rate.

@Bags you have about 9,000 post with 4,051 page views. Divide your page views by the number of post you have you're sitting at 45% while I'm at 59% so you put out more comments but have a far inferior post to viewership rate. If you were at 59% you'd have over 5,000 views.

I've got the highest viewed thread in NC 2.0 discussion history, the highest viewed battle (GOW) in NC 2.0 history and I'm a sex symbol.

Not even fair.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:18 AM   #2
Masaii

Lol at and im a sex symbol.

Vintage Aero
Old 02-04-2014, 02:18 AM   #3
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lmao @netcee ratios
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:27 AM   #4
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you have to wake up in less than three hours?
Old 02-04-2014, 02:34 AM   #5
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Never thought anyone could take a forum this serious, ever.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:34 AM   #6
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Don't you have to wake up in less than three hours?
Yessir.
Old 02-04-2014, 02:38 AM   #7
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Never thought anyone could take a forum this serious, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective
You know what. I'm signing out of everything. Everything apart of text that actually held me together was AOWL and ATR. Well done. Apparently nobody gives a fuck, you could have told me to do more and I would have. Don't act like anything else you fake motherfucker. Gooodbye. I don't mind to be honest. I got different stuff that I wanted to introduce ATR to later on that I can drop. (I'll say it, cuz I'm not around anyways: A couple of published writers in Norway was interested to know more about our procject with the books etc.; the collective book with writtens and your children book @Mike Wrecka). Fuck that shit, I'll just run my own thing and things alone. I just wanted y'all on the ride. Obviously text to you is internet and Netcees. No problem. Just know that I would have hold you down in the future when I publish stuff and get in touch with people and you gave a fuck about me.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:26 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Haha, wow. Allright.

I've already went over this and came clean as far as I'm concerned. If you want to point fingers in my direction about me over-reacting about stupid shit, go ahead, because that's the only leverage you have. It also gives strength to my point (that I'm coming to) how the first action you made was to pick up some old shit, and post it up in less than 5 minutes to still have an ounce of relevance to my claim.

Did I take the forum too seriously when I reacted the way I did? For sure, not even hiding it. But it was on a whole different level than you do. That's the difference. I realize there's real people with emotions behind those nicks, it's the truth whether you think it's weak or not. How I went on about it was fucked, but that's another difference; I realize and make up for it when I screw up, you don't. Because when you fail, like you did with that horrible battle vs. Genocide where he obliterated you (props for showing with a quick key, but still, the hype and everything around it...), you have the need to prove your worth. Which is okay, but how you go on about it is wowzers. It's not healthy and I bet Veritas can sign in on that. You should probably call him tbh.

If you want to mock that stuff, go ahead, I don't mind. I'm expecting it. Afterall you went the lengths to find a post I posted ages ago just to prove that you're right. (Here comes my point) Because you do, in fact, take this forum way too seriously for your own good. You just can't handle the thought of you being second or third best, even if you try to be funny you care too much about it. Even having the thought of comparing the shit in your first post proves it, and your elitist behaviour isn't helping your case.

There's a huge difference between trying to get things going and be let down about it (even tho' I obviously over-reacted), rather than constantly trying to prove to everyone that you deserve the top spot on some forum on the internet. Are you among the vets? No doubt. You're definitely great at what you do. But that doesn't change that fact that you're obsessed with the idea of being numero uno and better than others at all times. And frankly, it's pathetic and insta beta-male behavior, you go girl! You also go the lengths of even taking math into the equation about shit nobody but you cares about.

And for what purpose? To try to show that you're more relevant, better, and more interesting than someone? Come on son... Even if you are it's still embarrassing to stand by and watch it go down the way you go about it.

Last edited by Objective; 02-04-2014 at 04:29 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:44 AM   #9
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

^^ shut the fuck up and swear fealty to the GOAT
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:54 AM   #10
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
^^ shut the fuck up and swear fealty to the GOAT
Holy fuck, shit, you got me! I see my wrong doings and swear fealty to thy GOAT from here on out kind sir.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:56 AM   #11
Chaos
2Chinz <3 Splice

Chaos is an unknown quantity at this point

HOLY FUCK THAT IS A BEYOND SIZED WALL OF TEXT

TL;DR FAGGOT.
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:16 AM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Hahaha. Yo, as fucking stuck up faggy as this post material is.. is actually pretty fucking interresting and I approve of this message. Congrats at being most viewed tho, kind of dope stats. If you have time.. peep me and let me know what my shit is.

But ya, interesting shit. Never thought about that and is dope how you figured it out. Good shit
Old 02-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #13
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

your ratio is better, but you arent the most viewed
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #14
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I've never viewed you faggot...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:31 AM   #15
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Hahaha. Yo, as fucking stuck up faggy as this post material is.. is actually pretty fucking interresting and I approve of this message. Congrats at being most viewed tho, kind of dope stats. If you have time.. peep me and let me know what my shit is.

But ya, interesting shit. Never thought about that and is dope how you figured it out. Good shit
You have 1,794 page views and 3,763 post.

1,794/3,763 = 47.6%
Old 02-04-2014, 08:34 AM   #16
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
your ratio is better, but you arent the most viewed

Also id like to point out that i am the most consistently most viewed.....i have more threads on page1 of the most viewed page then any member.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #17
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Bags you don't count...stop stealin' the pathetic ones thunder already whilst uppin' your post stats, you weren't like this on RF....how times have changed.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:50 AM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You have 1,794 page views and 3,763 post.

1,794/3,763 = 47.6%
By this equation I'm sitting at ~ 385%
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #19
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

lol. Cypher 2013-14 thread. Lemme know
Old 02-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

how does one calculate this?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8min plus 100min, aero logs off loll, cloned sheep, cock stroke snarf's throat, goat or troll???????, least viewed (pics), masaii 0 punani views, nc who is texcellence?, read op.. u do the math., rentsfacedrag'daerothrushit, styk figer nvr wuhn, text is a irrelevant 1-3, thre