Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 08:18 AM   #21
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluzion View Post
i wish i could tell my boss yo im not gonna finish the year because i want a raise now.. not in 8 months.
Why would you wait in football tho? Don’t you see people’s legs get ripped off every single week?

If you were a pro rb and they made you run head first into ppl every single play you would prolly ask for a raise too. ESP since he’s never gotten close to what he is deserved

His first few years he was on a rookie contract and they ran him into the ground. Rookie contracts are non negotiable. You have to finish them out before you sign a new one due to league rules. Then his first year he gets to negotiate they through a franchise tag on him and make him work for a fucking one year contract, the most ridiculous shit when you think about it. Football contracts are way easier to get rid vs something like a basketball contract where the nba players get every penny no matter what.

Now this is year two and same shit if you want him to be the entire offense like you he been forcing him to do, offer him more than 16 guaranteed for 7. Don’t franchise tag him, to me that’s just fucked up this is slave mentality shit trying to mentally break this young mans spirit
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

rb's aint worth it

its too rare that they stay healthy and top tier after 3-5 years in the league. i think he is the best back in the league. but he's already missed significant time with injury, so shelling out huge money to him when odds are he has another year or two of being worth it doesn't make sense.

todd gurley got paiddddddd. but we'll have to see if it was worth it. i just don't trust the position, espescially when there is a constant influx of young talent at the position year after year. with the rules making passing offenses so easy to run there ain't even a point to a workhorse anymore
Old 10-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #23
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Rb are worth it sometimes. Without gurley the rams would suck....without Zeke the cowboys would be 0-5
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i agree with the cowboys being trash, but they're a shit team all around really, with the exception of their oline when everyones healthy being monstrous. zeke is a beast and definitely makes them better, but im pretty sure he's under his rookie contract till like 2020. he'll be rundown, and even if he isn't can you really justify that much money for a RB? gurley hit the jackpot honestly. its a gamble.

i'd rather gamble by drafting and playing free agency and having a committee of backs for less money than paying 1.

also the rams would be fine without gurley, they wouldn't be AS good, but if they had anyone behind him who was decent they would be fine lol. i don't even know who else they got. benny cunningham or some shit ?? get a beefy short yardage back and a little pass catching back pay em each 2 million a year and put that extra money into the o-line and defense
Old 10-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #25
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i agree with the cowboys being trash, but they're a shit team all around really, with the exception of their oline when everyones healthy being monstrous. zeke is a beast and definitely makes them better, but im pretty sure he's under his rookie contract till like 2020. he'll be rundown, and even if he isn't can you really justify that much money for a RB? gurley hit the jackpot honestly. its a gamble.

i'd rather gamble by drafting and playing free agency and having a committee of backs for less money than paying 1.

also the rams would be fine without gurley, they wouldn't be AS good, but if they had anyone behind him who was decent they would be fine lol. i don't even know who else they got. benny cunningham or some shit ?? get a beefy short yardage back and a little pass catching back pay em each 2 million a year and put that extra money into the o-line and defense

TJ yeldon is a hell of a talent...5 star back coming out of high school, hell of a player for bama...really good talent....but can you honestly say that you do not see the difference in the jags without fournette on the field?

Running backs mean a lot more than the league,media and organizations are willing to admit
Old 10-09-2018, 08:38 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Youre betting on what hes going to be in the future. Rb's are in their prime during their rookie contracts. There are random freaks who can play at top tier levels for a decade, but they are few and far between.

It doesn't make sense to give them crazy money when every year there is a new crop of them.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Need more athletes and less rock Pounding RBs

See: Run CMC
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 PM   #28
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

It’s not just rare they stay healthy, look at Barkley. RBs have maybe the easiet transition so it’s not hard to find a decent replacement you can have confidence in in the draft.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:10 AM   #29
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Youre betting on what hes going to be in the future. Rb's are in their prime during their rookie contracts. There are random freaks who can play at top tier levels for a decade, but they are few and far between.

It doesn't make sense to give them crazy money when every year there is a new crop of them.
But see this is the bullshit....players like say Jordan Howard for example....he was a 4th or 5th round pick....he is making pennies in NFL terms....but is worth more....yet by the time his rookie deal is over in 4 or 5 years....the league will say oh...he us 28 he is washed and he will never be paid what he is worth.....

I think rb are very vital
Old 10-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #30
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Le'veon in a beast
but the Steelers knew that pay day was coming and they knew they weren't going to pay him the second they tagged him. Good for him for not putting his body/career on the line for relative pennies. RBBC is becoming the norm in the NFL because it's effective on the field and in the bank. Steelers were moving that direction with or without him. I hope he gets traded to a contender (not the fucking Eagles)
Old 10-13-2018, 11:44 PM   #31
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

Colts. Maybe not this year. But definitely next.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:08 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Colts. Maybe not this year. But definitely next.
have my lol, you've earned it

Tags
thomas hewitt constantinople