Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #21
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

If you're b**** so is fried chicken

Aiyo Ed you've never had lobster before huh?
Old 08-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #22
TheEnd
Can't Stop It!!

Battle Record: 1-5

TheEnd is on a distinguished road

pap n buddens
TheEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #23
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

btw i buy tons of comics,,,,shits is dope

got an incredible hulk from the first print and the hulk is brown instead of green so its a misprint and a early single digit edition
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #24
TheEnd
Can't Stop It!!

Battle Record: 1-5

TheEnd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
budden didnt just get at lamar, he talked to him

budden went in
yes indeed
TheEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:47 AM   #25
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
btw i buy tons of comics,,,,shits is dope

got an incredible hulk from the first print and the hulk is brown instead of green so its a misprint and a early single digit edition
and do you listen to uncle murda?

do you like smack battles?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:48 AM   #26
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
ddie cant beleieve you didnt like buddens shit ...it reminded me of him back in the dear diary, black cloud days like when he was getting at ran n shit
idk I need to listen again but I got to the point where I wasn't even really listening anymore lol

Imma peep it later today again maybe its too early for me
Old 08-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
and do you listen to uncle murda?

do you like smack battles?
dont like uncle murda a whole lot, been listening to smack since millz and mook went at it
Old 08-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #28
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
If you're b**** so is fried chicken

Aiyo Ed you've never had lobster before huh?
I have before, didn't like

I'd rather have chicken tbh

prolly cuz I'm black.

Catfish is tasty tho,

my fav fish is cobia tho

out of the fish I've caught and cut up myself
Old 08-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #29
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Wait..

U don't like lobster??

The fuck is wrong w/ u?
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:55 AM   #30
God Of War
The Landlord

i think lobsters whack to rofl

chicken the go to meal for life

also catfish and cheese grits

southern living
Old 08-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #31
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I prefer the things tthat moo n oink

Everyone I know love yicken to death tho

Also there is a lot of talent in smack n url ain't gonna lie
Old 08-19-2013, 09:59 AM   #32
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Anime is stupid. .. even if your asian

Comics were cool when I was 6 ... movies are better

Kendrick set the pace

Cass wentc off

Joell murdered shit

And budden zipped up the black bag

Once again dude said ... I know you a fan of Philly so I leave you with black thoughts

Over. Done. Finito
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #33
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Wait..

U don't like lobster??

The fuck is wrong w/ u?
na it was just too tough and nasty idk

wasn't feeling

maybe cuz it was @ red lobster, I know that spot is cheap.

the biscuits be slammin tho I be rapin them thangs
Old 08-19-2013, 10:07 AM   #34
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Lobster is over rated ...

Catfish is fowl yo... fuck all fish is nasty to me

I eat some duck though. .. bison meat is good to ...

But I have a wal mart budget, kids will do that to you
Old 08-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

yall prob think lobster comes from popeyes and long john silver smh
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
na it was just too tough and nasty idk

wasn't feeling

maybe cuz it was @ red lobster, I know that spot is cheap.

the biscuits be slammin tho I be rapin them thangs

yeah you had shit lobster
Old 08-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #37
...the Nagger

I'll give it another try

but if you fools convince me to pay 50 for a lobster and I don't like it, I'm comin for your heads
Old 08-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

eddie you dont want a lobster >3lb generally. the meat is tougher because they are older. 2.5 is justtt right.
Old 08-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #39
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Anime is stupid. .. even if your asian

Comics were cool when I was 6 ... movies are better
No and holy mother of god fuck no.

you see the new Wolverine movie? had some cool stuff but yo.

the "silver samurai" was a fucking spoilerold sick man inside a robotend spoiler

the movies are cool, but almost never correct, and not as good
Old 08-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #40
Frank Metts

Who's to say whats correct? The movies have their own vision ....

If I want to read action ill turn on the subtitles

Tags
ed faps to cam'ron vids, joe boring, nothing to see here folks, pap poo poo