Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-14-2018, 11:51 AM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

And if you choose to continue expanding your field for internal validation over pursuing what your talents and responsibilities would have you, it will grow. If you choose to grow the field ONLY for the external validation it will eventually wither.

The paradox is: the external validation will come naturally when it is not the sole reason for the activity.

Applied here: win in the discussion because it helps train your mental sharpness, your wit, and your articulation so that you can apply this to the real world and be a better person for you and your loved ones and the people who depend on you. Not just to be able to say you won and ha ha look at me and look how I owned you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #42
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

So does the follow through matter?

Say my intention is to basically train myself mentally as you said, so a good motive. But I never apply it so technically just wasted ha ha I owned yous. Does how long it takes to apply that matter? Is there a threshold where it can’t be turned around?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 12:04 PM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

please state your question in another manner, because I do not quite understand it. I apologize.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:05 PM   #44
veritas
HALL OF FAME

wait...I undersand it hang on
Old 10-14-2018, 12:08 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
So does the follow through matter?

Say my intention is to basically train myself mentally as you said, so a good motive. But I never apply it so technically just wasted ha ha I owned yous. Does how long it takes to apply that matter? Is there a threshold where it can’t be turned around?
knowledge is power you have heard.

This is false.

Knowledge with action is power. OF Course the follow through matters. IF a man slaps around his woman or breaks her bones and when she says she will leave him, he says "Baby I am sorry I will never do it again..." then he does it again....do his words mean anything? Extreme example compared to boarding habits, but accurate nonetheless.

Research says that you can teach an old dog new tricks (neurogenesis, neuroplasticity)...however: the longer and more solidified the behavior, the harder it is to change.

Furthermore: THE MORE INVESTED THE INDIVIDUAL IS IN THAT WEAKER PERSONA, the near impossibility of the change occurring. This is really the heart of the issue....EGO is an investment in a false persona, and all the thoughts, feelings, and actions that it brings with it. this is a crucial point.

So...good news: The fact that you are even considering this idea is a good start.

Ball is in your court, Seth.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:42 PM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
knowledge is power you have heard.

This is false.

Knowledge with action is power. OF Course the follow through matters. IF a man slaps around his woman or breaks her bones and when she says she will leave him, he says "Baby I am sorry I will never do it again..." then he does it again....do his words mean anything? Extreme example compared to boarding habits, but accurate nonetheless.

Research says that you can teach an old dog new tricks (neurogenesis, neuroplasticity)...however: the longer and more solidified the behavior, the harder it is to change.

Furthermore: THE MORE INVESTED THE INDIVIDUAL IS IN THAT WEAKER PERSONA, the near impossibility of the change occurring. This is really the heart of the issue....EGO is an investment in a false persona, and all the thoughts, feelings, and actions that it brings with it. this is a crucial point.

So...good news: The fact that you are even considering this idea is a good start.

Ball is in your court, Seth.
I gotta bring the kid to the pumpkin patch and don’t wanna disrespect this post with a weak and short response so I’ll be back to it

But side thought; we should do a show/podcast where you treat someone live over the course of a certain timeline
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-14-2018, 07:45 PM   #47
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao treat someone live.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 09:08 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I been doing that for the last decade round here lol.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #49
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I mean like real shit not boarding
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-14-2018, 09:26 PM   #50
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Youll never know
Old 10-14-2018, 09:28 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I mean like real shit not boarding
Who would you suggest? Who would legit be real enough to be real?
Old 10-14-2018, 09:36 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Who would you suggest? Who would legit be real enough to be real?
I think a lot of people would be until it got tough. I believe a lott of people don’t realize that they lead unhealthy lives.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I think a lot of people would be until it got tough. I believe a lott of people don’t realize that they lead unhealthy lives.

You made a comment earlier, and I am paraphrasing, basically about how some people do not think therapy works. Fair enough. However, it is usually because clients don't like tough.

So your statement proves my point. Unfortunately, lol.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:36 PM   #54
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
You made a comment earlier, and I am paraphrasing, basically about how some people do not think therapy works. Fair enough. However, it is usually because clients don't like tough.

So your statement proves my point. Unfortunately, lol.
Very unfortunate. Most people simply can’t handle criticism. Some better than others, but once things get more and more personal and demons need to be fought they become fetuses again.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 01-30-2019, 08:54 PM   #55
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Egos are cool..there used sometimes as defense mechanicms to protect yourself from bad vibes and ish..but egos are cool and good in a way..

There's always going to be facts..egos can't hide from facts..and the truth..the truth gets your ego all the time..that's why in rap battles..ego's are diminished through good writing and punches..but it was okay..this is a okay discussion..but if you're protecting your ego..than that's okay as-well..but don't let it overeflate other things lol..this was nice..good one..peace..
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:22 PM   #56
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

this is a great thread
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:18 PM   #57
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

bill gates is pretty fucking humble.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:18 PM   #58
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
this is a great thread

hey man whatever happened to PM anyway
Old 01-31-2019, 06:26 PM   #59
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I have read nothing but I believe it's impossible to not be egotistical as human motivation and survival bases itself on it. Even helping someone else is egotistical because it makes you feel great. Even if you go out of your way to do so you wouldn't have helped them if it didn't make you feel good in one way or the other.

By being humble and polite is to put yourself in a good light (or because it makes you feel good due to the way you treat others, a pretty common personal trait at that too) is one of the most egotistical things you can do. By not being humble and polite you are egotistical as well, but at least you are true to who you are at least which in itself is also stroking your ego. We're all egotistical douchebags, and some of you may even think "well, fuck, I'm not as egotistical as that person at least", whoa, stroking your ego on top of it? Bites teeth and breath air fast inwards for a sec while making a slightly awkward face in the most ego way possible.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-31-2019 at 06:29 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 06:49 PM   #60
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Try being great at something first then you can figure it out. I’m great at everything I do and attempt so for me it’s passion driven but I keep it up bc of ego.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
knuck isn’t good at anything