Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-27-2018, 02:02 PM   #181
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

or the anti-aging properties? and what we know of the human nature of the correlation of fame and power and vanity?

How they would use it to stay attractive?

I mean....is this totally impossible?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #182
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Lol i guess nobody peeped the medical journal links.

Thats why i dont post links anymore.
I will say... if you genuinely want to make your arguments compelling....offering your research slowly and to specific claims would be more helpful to your cause......posting massive blocks of material is not helpful especially when speaking with people that are dismissing your claims out the gate

so when dull boy says he has read an article saying that their is no medical proof of the benefit of adrenochrome youre claiming there is,,,,,then you would present your medical journal findings

this is the way a discussion should go

it shouldn't be about being right but about communicating on the issue in a manner that information can flow from both sides.

like I said im just spectating here but that would make this more enjoyable from my seat and also I would think would help both sides get a better view of the entire issue in discussion.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #183
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Also: I am not trying to zero-sum here. If anything my theories opposers did when they said it was impossible.

I said it was a theory. That the adrenochrome high/anti-aging would be just another reason for the abominable practices to occur.

fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #184
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I will say... if you genuinely want to make your arguments compelling....offering your research slowly and to specific claims would be more helpful to your cause......posting massive blocks of material is not helpful especially when speaking with people that are dismissing your claims out the gate

so when dull boy says he has read an article saying that their is no medical proof of the benefit of adrenochrome youre claiming there is,,,,,then you would present your medical journal findings

it shouldn't be about being right but about communicating on the issue in a manner that information can flow from both sides.

like I said im just spectating here but that would make this more enjoyable from my seat and also I would think would help both sides get a better view of the entire issue in discussion.
You are on a roll, butter bruh.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:11 PM   #185
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@Diode does showing that adrenochrome gets you high help the argument? or at least that it has health benefits?
are you a rabbit? do you understand what a sample size is? do you understand what high (as a colloquialism) is?
Old 09-27-2018, 02:21 PM   #186
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
are you a rabbit? do you understand what a sample size is? do you understand what high (as a colloquialism) is?
the links were in response to bags quoted post with the 3 points, i read ur posts afterwards my b

do you agree with my list of things we know?
if so,
would showing evidence of health benefits in humans from adrenochrome help this theory?

is the idea that adrenochrome isnt actually beneficial to human health the reason you think the theory holds no weight? or do you not believe wealthy politicians engage in nefarious activity involving children behind closed doors
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:30 PM   #187
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
@boof

Never mind. I found and read an article on it. So they gave older mice blood transfusions from younger mice and in ONE study found that it had health benefits. There have been zero human studies or any science suggesting there's a benefit to doing this.

Even if there turns out to be health benefits to this, it's not as if anyone is protecting the information like some exclusive to the ultra rich and powerful. It's a hypothetical medical practice. It's like a fad diet for rich people. What's nefarious about this?

How do you go from this to politicians kidnapping children for the purpose of stealing their bodily fluids?
studies are irrelevant if the elite class believes it has health benefits. rich people get sold bullshit just as much as poor people. weird rituals go on all the time in elite circles, transhumanism goals exist as well, whether its real or not is much less important than knowing they believe its real

just because news sources started covering the sale of teenage blood doesn't mean it wasn't being protected for a long time beforehand. not saying it was, but just because its public, doesn't mean its not evil. powers normalize fucked up shit all of the time, you can gradually integrate any idea into society if you do it right, regardless of how nefarious it actually is. war. detaining children. slavery. etc. even the way you just worded it aids in normalizing it.

see my list for response to final question
Old 09-27-2018, 02:37 PM   #188
veritas
HALL OF FAME

let us be fair here Diode/Uh-Oh/Dullboy:

Plenty of ideas seemed crazy before they proven to be true. This is a historical fact. It is also a fact that the military/government is years ahead of the common man in terms of technology. This is a fact.

So I feel boof. if your argument is: "it is not common knowledge so it is impossible" that seems illogical guys.

Also...these are the same group of people who strive on operating in the shadows, yet right in front of our faces. If you do not agree that they exist, please let me know and we can discuss that to find common ground. Fair?

lastly, why such a knee-jerk response to a theory? I never said it was true. I just wanted a discussion. I am curious about this.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:43 PM   #189
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Please group me in with the cool logic bois next time you list them please
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #190
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

this thread is like pizzagate 2.0
Old 09-27-2018, 02:45 PM   #191
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Please group me in with the cool logic bois next time you list them please
Ok.

You seem down today. More so than usual. I hope your day gets better.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:45 PM   #192
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
this thread is like pizzagate 2.0
do you deny pizzagate?
Old 09-27-2018, 02:48 PM   #193
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Ok.

You seem down today. More so than usual. I hope your day gets better.
I've been in a good mood this week. Hard to read mood in vbulletin posts. Fair?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 02:50 PM   #194
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i think what is being lost in all of this is the unknown greatness of little kid buttholes. im pretty sure the once great, now shamed louis ck had a joke about it once. how pedophiles would get caught and go to jail, be brutalized as the lowest form of human scum in jail for years, and get out and bang a little boy butthole, AGAIN. as a repeat offender. because the joys of the butthole was enough to balance out the misery of the punishment of being caught.

is it possible that some people are wired different, and attracted to kids? is it not more probable that if "elites" are doing nefarious things behind closed doors with children it is simple rape/molestation?

espescially considering that is what has been historically found to be true in plenty of institutions like the catholic church?

also if anything was to be harvested wouldnt it be stemcells? since that is actually something proven beneficial in basically all areas of medicine?
Old 09-27-2018, 03:10 PM   #195
boof

Quote:
i think what is being lost in all of this is the unknown greatness of little kid buttholes. im pretty sure the once great, now shamed louis ck had a joke about it once. how pedophiles would get caught and go to jail, be brutalized as the lowest form of human scum in jail for years, and get out and bang a little boy butthole, AGAIN. as a repeat offender. because the joys of the butthole was enough to balance out the misery of the punishment of being caught.

is it possible that some people are wired different, and attracted to kids? is it not more probable that if "elites" are doing nefarious things behind closed doors with children it is simple rape/molestation?

espescially considering that is what has been historically found to be true in plenty of institutions like the catholic church?

also if anything was to be harvested wouldnt it be stemcells? since that is actually something proven beneficial in basically all areas of medicine?
i think everything you're saying here is for sure true i just dont know why you would assume they would 'simply rape/molest' if given any other beneficial addition to the process. like veritas said multiple birds with one stone. if they're all gathered here today for an orgy with kids and one day the group finds out we can also get some dope anti aging shit from them, why wouldnt they? they obviously are not above it morally

and im not even saying i think this is all happening in the same room at the same time i just think its probably happening in some capacity. i couldnt actually fathom the practical process behind it because they live in a different world than us.

& i'm sure rich ppl been copping stemcells for decades. its probably why republicans are so against it, more for them. i think this is possibly the anti-abortion motive for elites on the right as well. i feel like we're grossly underestimating what these people are up to. we can design babies bro. rockefeller had like 9 heart transplants. if you're a rich psychopath in power and can fuck kids and live forever without anyone knowing of course you're gonna do that shit.

like fuck adrenochrome specifically just in general this whole practice is super probable if you know the list of things i rattled off.

like oh organ harvesting is a billion dollar industry and pedophilia rings exist in all powerful industries of society but no way in hell they intersect? come on
Old 09-27-2018, 03:17 PM   #196
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I've been in a good mood this week. Hard to read mood in vbulletin posts. Fair?
Fair on the surface. Upon deeper investigation, however, not fair in that we attribute mood to text messages (often inaccurately lol). We also have known each other (on the interwebz loll) for years and if we pay attention we can discern patterns. You just seemed more in your "snarky" pattern.

Granted I did try and make the leap of discerning real world issues for the extra snarky online pattern to emerge.

My bad, G.

Glad things are good.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:18 PM   #197
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post

No. I did that with binary star research on NC1 and NC2 to no avail. As I've said, I present info, do with it what you will.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:18 PM   #198
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

Ok well said, before we continue I want to make sure I am hearing you right. You are willing to consider that the elites are raping children yes?
Old 09-27-2018, 03:19 PM   #199
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i think everything you're saying here is for sure true i just dont know why you would assume they would 'simply rape/molest' if given any other beneficial addition to the process. like veritas said multiple birds with one stone. if they're all gathered here today for an orgy with kids and one day the group finds out we can also get some dope anti aging shit from them, why wouldnt they? they obviously are not above it morally

and im not even saying i think this is all happening in the same room at the same time i just think its probably happening in some capacity. i couldnt actually fathom the practical process behind it because they live in a different world than us.

& i'm sure rich ppl been copping stemcells for decades. its probably why republicans are so against it, more for them. i think this is possibly the anti-abortion motive for elites on the right as well. i feel like we're grossly underestimating what these people are up to. we can design babies bro. rockefeller had like 9 heart transplants. if you're a rich psychopath in power and can fuck kids and live forever without anyone knowing of course you're gonna do that shit.

like fuck adrenochrome specifically just in general this whole practice is super probable if you know the list of things i rattled off.

like oh organ harvesting is a billion dollar industry and pedophilia rings exist in all powerful industries of society but no way in hell they intersect? come on
Guys, Boof is flowing in here. someone contend with him.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:22 PM   #200
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
No. I did that with binary star research on NC1 and NC2 to no avail. As I've said, I present info, do with it what you will.
lol on my life I swear itt thread I thought to myself as I read your small ...reserved responses...what happened to the chyeah that debated elenin and brown dwarfs for a month straight into 32 pages of wonder?

I miss that guy

I miss those threads
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias