Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

That isn't telling any sort of past or future shit though, I can tell you who i am today, cuz I am here and I am me...today.

What is the point of that?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:00 AM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also it is not a tale of your past lol it is a tale of how you have used your hands in your life...it will not tell you shit about events or experiences in the past.

And it certainly does not say a single thing about your future.

Old 09-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #23
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Like I said Palmistry in its essence does not clearly tell the future..

Its more like: A man walks into a palm readers tent and shows his palm and
the palmist looks athis hand as says: I can see you work with animals are you
a lion tamer, (He has seen tha he has a fire hand long palm short fingers, he can see the sign for animal affinity etc..) and probably knows that a circus is in town, so makes an educated guess, and is right.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #24
Rawn M.D.

I unno sht about palmistry

never done it sounds like a carnival thing

like u can tell sht bout s mufucka by his hands like does he do Manuel labor or office work maybe life line crop got something to it I unno

but I'm talkin psychic @Witty
Old 09-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I don't believe in psychic ability, mainly because even after all this time it has never been firmly proven. I believe things happen that we can't explain so we place the supernatural tag on them...as I said, there is no way this is possible, there is no way we can see what is going to happen before it happens. If someone can break down how this actually works then I might reconsider, until then I believe when someone experiences something they believe to be psychic powers it is through ignorance of not knowing why their brain is reacting that way. I don't believe in magic.

Old 09-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #26
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Im not a total skeptic like you Witty, I leave a margin for the unknown
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #27
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

there are no such things as psychic powers.

JAMES RANDI, BITCH.

SCIENCE.

MAGNETS!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #28
Rawn M.D.

i dont believe in psychic per say

but i do believe certain people r more sensative than others

like id believe in a medical intuitive way b4 psychic fortune teller
Old 09-05-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I disagree, I don't see any way it is possible...if you can show and explain to me how this happens I might change my mind but until there is scientific proof I will not believe it.

It just isn't possible....people experience things they don't understand and put it down to something spiritual or supernatural, it is how we have explained mysteries for thousands of years until over time we discovered the true answer based on scientific fact.
Word
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #30
Rawn M.D.

Old 09-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i miss that bitch
Old 09-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #32
Rawn M.D.

i think she went to prison if i rmbr correct @Diode

actually tbc she went to jail for FRAUD and then settled for 5 mill

was not in the cards obv
Old 09-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

you realise there is proven cases of psychics working with the police to find people and etc and it has worked
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
you realise there is proven cases of psychics working with the police to find people and etc and it has worked
stop.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #35
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
stop.
SEEN IT ON COURT TV
Old 09-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #36
God Of War
The Landlord

the psychic detectives, THEY KNOW YOUR DOUBTING THEM DIODE

Tags
rawn's story is faggot