Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future
Default Streets of rage 4look fire

Miss them beat em ups

Reminds me of roughing up longbar txtcees in the NBL
Old 12-11-2019, 05:46 PM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Are they making a new streets of rage i'll have to youtube that.

And hell yeah streets of rage was the shit on sega. All I've got is a xbox 360 now but I've been thinking about getting the new one. The last game I beat was Batman Arkam city which has aspects of... like old arcade games beat the shit out of people, but obviously also has a story line.

Yeah streets of rage was the shit I was always the girl, IMO she was the best... but the blonde guy was straight too... BARE KNUCKLE!!! Right right C.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yo if I got rich... and you don't have to be rich to buy these arcade and pinball machines.. I could buy them now... but you'd have to be somewhat rich to have a large basement to put them in or whatever. Anyway

I'd get that ninja turtles beat em up game that has 4 joysticks and different colors based on who you wanna be... I was always red rapheael but thats my personal choice

and i'd get 2 pinball machines... The adams family pinball machine that was dope as fuck.. and the terminator pinball machine that had the gun to shoot the pinball out. If I could have all of those things I'm pretty sure i'd die a happy man.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:02 PM   #4
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

it looks ayt. artstyle is a bit weird, axel is built like a brick shithouse. got potential though.

streets of rage 2 is maybe the best game ever so

they need whoever did the old music to come back for this one. also bring back max.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 06:12 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

who was the dude who said bare knuckle i think its max or was it the old dude... the blonde guy axel was built as fuck in the original games too he had that special flurry and whatever
Old 12-12-2019, 02:45 PM   #6
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

im lowkey hype for this shit. & i dont even fuck with games like that no more

streets of rage 2 my fav game of all time. the soundtrack is straight up perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
it looks ayt. artstyle is a bit weird, axel is built like a brick shithouse. got potential though.

streets of rage 2 is maybe the best game ever so

they need whoever did the old music to come back for this one. also bring back max.
they got the nigga for the sound...& a whole lotta other prestigious names.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 02:50 PM   #7
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Did someone say... NBL?
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 06:47 PM   #8
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
they got the nigga for the sound...& a whole lotta other prestigious names.
ok that's dope but i'll have to play as adam...
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:22 PM   #9
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Name names
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 07:30 PM   #10
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Name names
Never beat u

Go away