White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Went andsaw joker today..

..i thought it was brilliant. Joaquin killed it. The last 30 mins or so was epic. Just my 2cents. I totally understand why he was asked about peoples response in his interview and then walked off. This movie is pretty powerful.

I have to say. I loved it and hated it all the way up til the last 30 mins.. It was painful at times to see joker get shit on like he did... Thought it ended exceptionally. Loved it. Idk. Im sure there will be much said about this once uouve all peeped it. I leave you with that.

Last edited by Geno; 10-06-2019 at 06:49 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 11:21 PM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

so you say it and you lied it
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 11:23 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

are you a young ass dude or wahat
Old 10-05-2019, 11:24 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and alsro where are are youo from homie
Old 10-06-2019, 06:48 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Lol. Seriously?
Old 10-06-2019, 06:52 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Cant you read, "Homie"
Old 10-06-2019, 06:52 AM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Maybe if you could...
Old 10-06-2019, 06:53 AM   #8
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

You would answer your own questions.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:53 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Fagit
Old 10-07-2019, 12:06 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

whatever I was drunk.... and yeah it sounds dope although I heard people chit chatting about how it was overrated and stuff.... but i've heard that before

motherfuckin rotten tomatoes gives The Sandlot like a %50 and that's one of the best movies ever... so I take rotten tomatoes judgement a bit... but only so much
Old 10-07-2019, 12:08 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I didnt go see it here this weekend because im in a college town... and this is the type of movie I would imagine that college kids would want to go see so I skipped it... but im definitely seeing it this week
Old 10-07-2019, 01:21 AM   #12
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Gotta admit the endin' was pretty dope, Still think Heath owned that role but Phoenix def did it justice...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:26 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yo exis you wanna know a dope movie to watch if you have netflix?
Old 10-07-2019, 01:31 AM   #14
Exis

Here we go lol...Shoot nigga?
Old 10-07-2019, 01:32 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

reason why it brought me up is becaaue of heath ledger... which was a australlian... this is an Australian movie.... but if you have netflix and you're in the upper northwest like me you'll get it... its called Boys in Trees.. netflix that... its quality
Old 10-07-2019, 01:34 AM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I could only half understand what they're saying.... because im from ny.... I only half understand wtf the peaky blinders say... and they'd probably feel the same way
Old 10-07-2019, 01:35 AM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah... I wish I could post trailers but youtube... boys in trees trailer

its cool... and its here on netflix so its probably over there whereever the fuck you're from
Old 10-07-2019, 01:45 AM   #18
Exis

I'm American but live in Australia & I agree shit is awesome...Probably one of the best things I've seen in ages, Good recomendation fam...
Old 10-07-2019, 02:34 AM   #19
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you couldnt have watched it that quick..... but im telling you that is a real good movie man..... and I don't ssay that lightly... if you think the trailer is good the movie is better............ dope movie
Old 10-07-2019, 04:30 AM   #20
Exis

I've seen the first half via torrent..I liked it.

Tags
quint post!