- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Speaking of money clips, you look like a banker from Gringotts in the troll deposits section.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:48 PM   #122
Gina

Battle Record: 0-1

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Speaking of money clips, you look like a banker from Gringotts in the troll deposits section.
You have too much time on your hands. Fucking Meth heads. I swear. Ratchet scum.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 12:01 AM   #123
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You look like a news anchor at Ox News.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:33 AM   #124
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You look like a news anchor at Ox News.

Bury me right now.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 12:41 AM   #125
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Blanka finally got an IG accnt
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 12:47 AM   #126
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
The jokes in themselves are funny. I get it all laughs. Just harassment at this point. I get it. I am childish for using a blue eye filter and I am ugly. Could we move on. Point taken.
Everyone goes through this.

You aren't special.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 01:24 AM   #127
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Everyone goes through this.

You aren't special.

Just because everyone else is jumping off of a cliff doesn't mean I see it as an intelligent option to even consider.....
Old 09-17-2016, 01:28 AM   #128
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just because everyone else is jumping off of a cliff doesn't mean I see it as an intelligent option to even consider.....
What?

I'm saying, if you want to post here then this is a rite of passage. You don't have a choice...well you do, you can leave....or stick it out and get over it like everyone else does.

It's up to you.

Old 09-17-2016, 01:41 AM   #129
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Blanka finally got an IG accnt
If something is wrong with me intellectually, it is my duty and mission to remedy that. How the creator formed me, well this is not my purpose to try and question that. I want to spend less time on that, less on the shore, in the shallows, more time in the depths where it is really frightening. Where people have to be alone with themselves and kill off parts of their own soul, parts that they cling to with a childish nostalgia. Like blankets that make them comfortable. Burn them away and be new. Be better. Be in the process of growing instead of stuck inside of time. Just doing the same thing over and again, never accepting gifts that the universe sends you. Understanding. Wisdom. Discernment. Just trapped inside your own self. Don't take me out of the waters because you can not catch air. Pull me under. Terror makes me comfortable. It is real, but this is wasting all of our time. Really. For no good purpose. If there was only REASON, I could find humor. I love a good joke even if it is me, but it's just a complete, purposeless, aimless time trap.

But you know....everybody does it. But I bet don't not one Fucking like it, because inside you're all poets, all sculptures and you just want to write. But you pretend or you do whatever you have to do to get through it and get passed it. You're so tough. And strong. You'll be the best.

Most clever. They'll see. You'll show them.

I don't have time to enjoy garbage. Trash. Ignorance. I want to write better. I'm in search. You are hindering me and insulting my intelligence. And acting like animals.

Last edited by Gina; 09-17-2016 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:43 AM   #130
Gina

Quote:
What?

I'm saying, if you want to post here then this is a rite of passage. You don't have a choice...well you do, you can leave....or stick it out and get over it like everyone else does.

It's up to you.
It's just nastiness. And petty. I don't like it. I don't understand a human mind that thinks that way. I can't grasp it inside of my mind. Wanting to be seen as the nastiest if all. So I don't much care how you all view my reaction. As it is the way I hope you see me.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:47 AM   #131
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Lol this is getting outta control
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 01:47 AM   #132
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
It's just nastiness. And petty. I don't like it. I don't understand a human mind that thinks that way. I can't grasp it inside of my mind. Wanting to be seen as the nastiest if all. So I don't much care how you all view my reaction. As it is the way I hope you see me.
You realise this is a hip hop forum where people sign up to diss each other every day? This is not a poetry forum, although there are poets...this is a site designed intentionally for people to insult each other.

Not that I have insulted you, or plan to, I just think you're taking it a bit too seriously given the nature of the site.

Old 09-17-2016, 01:50 AM   #133
Gina

Quote:
You realise this is a hip hop forum where people sign up to diss each other every day? This is not a poetry forum, although there are poets...this is a site designed intentionally for people to insult each other.

Not that I have insulted you, or plan to, I just think you're taking it a bit too seriously given the nature of the site.
I do. Thank you.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:57 AM   #134
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
Lol this is getting outta control
You see that I don't find it amusing. And jokes are one thing, but when you make it about my sex that is hateful and soul killing. My vagina or pussy and cunt and tits. No human man on any level would think that is appropriate. Come-on. That's not on any level funny.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:58 AM   #135
Gina

Do you even know how old I am?
Old 09-17-2016, 02:22 AM   #136
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
You see that I don't find it amusing. And jokes are one thing, but when you make it about my sex that is hateful and soul killing. My vagina or pussy and cunt and tits. No human man on any level would think that is appropriate. Come-on. That's not on any level funny.
Best advice I can give you is to leave. Everybody went through this. You being a woman and sensitive to it changes nothing. This site ain't for you.

If you still want to write just stick the the open mic and writing league. Take this L and move on

Last edited by TYSON; 09-17-2016 at 02:26 AM.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:25 AM   #137
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Stfu you aren't even a real person

Chances are you're a Lars or bags alias for the lulz fuckough
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:27 AM   #138
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Best advice I can give you is to leave. Everybody went through this. You being a woman and sensitive to it changes nothing. This site ain't for you.

If you still want to write just stick the the open mic and writing league. Take this L and move on
I'd rather see this through. Thank you.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:28 AM   #139
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
Stfu you aren't even a real person

Chances are you're a Lars or bags alias for the lulz fuckough
Misguided. Inaccurate. Error. You are wrong. I am the real person here. You are not a real person.
Old 09-17-2016, 02:32 AM   #140
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post

Use the site? I want to compete like everyone else. You'll never take me serious. I'll never get constructive criticism or what's due. I'm going to be a woman and a joke.

You know that. You're so smart.

Tags
black jigglypuff, catfish for dinner, congrats on the views, downsyndrome spinderella, eat the cake anime, gay akuma, still no god, transgender muff