Challenge Week V
Challenge Week VI
Challenge Week VII
Challenge Week VIII
Challenge Week IX
Challenge Week X

EndSane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EndSane Send a message via Yahoo to EndSane

Don't worry Gkillaz Bags is just frazzled because he got called out on the bullshit he post...lmao y'all wanna rebuild but don't want to keep ur trap shut and constantly hate on anything new...btw Bags it's been a couple days since I got u all riled up huh???

Lol I ain't mad at ya

But G stay outta discussion dude or u will not last long here man...just a heads up but do u
Old 05-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ur recollection is a bit skewed, or favorably altered.. but hey bro. Glad to see ur here to contribute to the lame faggoting that this site has become, proceed.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #23
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaZ View Post
like straight up I only came here because ORC had a message posted on RB . So I gave it a click because I wanted to get back into RB . It was dead so I came here ..

now I hear people saying they are trying to rebuild around here, well thats exactly what i'm trying to do with my music, music is my main objective right now!, i'll battle in the tourney if they let me in and i'll vote on peoples battles because I love to read bars and give feedback.

But seriously how are you guys going to rebuild if soon as a new guys appears you call them "gamble" then when you realize the person isnt, you talk shit about them for the next 3 hours straight . Like I just joined havnt even spit a bar yet , and peeps are trying to get me to leave. It will be pretty hard to rebuild if you got people thinking they are the greatest (maybe they are maybe they arnt , to each there own) and as soon as a new guy joins there whole goal is to try and make them leave?
THIS
Old 05-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #24
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I cant idly stand by and watch the cool kids table turn into the chess club. Im srry. If u guys werent all a bunch of cornballs id give u a learned nudge towards progression. But if this is the brand of new members we are to welcome here id rather watch this place burn....and i will be holding the gas can.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:45 AM   #25
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
like straight up I only came here because ORC had a message posted on RB . So I gave it a click because I wanted to get back into RB . It was dead so I came here ..

now I hear people saying they are trying to rebuild around here, well thats exactly what i'm trying to do with my music, music is my main objective right now!, i'll battle in the tourney if they let me in and i'll vote on peoples battles because I love to read bars and give feedback.

But seriously how are you guys going to rebuild if soon as a new guys appears you call them "gamble" then when you realize the person isnt, you talk shit about them for the next 3 hours straight . Like I just joined havnt even spit a bar yet , and peeps are trying to get me to leave. It will be pretty hard to rebuild if you got people thinking they are the greatest (maybe they are maybe they arnt , to each there own) and as soon as a new guy joins there whole goal is to try and make them leave?
totally agree

just ignore the corny faggots, half of the ppl dissing u were corny faggots on NC's anyway & just tryna be cool. they can't be cool tho.. cuz they still corny faggots.

Last edited by Orc; 05-10-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #26
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

He's Canadian tho.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #27
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
listen here BAGS or 9!, lets see what raps you wrote when you were 16. with a microphone that costs a dollar, on your parents shitty old ass computer. lets see how crazy they are ... matter of a fact lets hear any track you got.
I really don't care about any of this, I just wanna know where I can pick up a mic for a dollar b

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:57 AM   #28
Ghost1

canadia
Old 05-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #29
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Bags and his merrymen of dick faggots will be the end of this board.

But thats the goal right?

Ur on ur way.

Dont worry eventually it will just u and the 5 fags that follow u around.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
totally agree

just ignore the corny faggots, half of the ppl dissing u were corny faggots on NC's anyway & just tryna be cool. they can't be cool tho.. cuz they still corny faggots.
I was tagged in this post?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Also who was @GKillaZ on RB?

Old 05-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #32
GKillaZ
Killin' G'z

Battle Record: 1-4

GKillaZ is on a distinguished road

Why are you still talking about me Witty? People obsessed or what? I was GKillaZ I was not on there much. I did battle Arch tho . And a few other decent cats. I had another name on there too but you dicks don't need to know about it
Old 05-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #33
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Why are you still talking about me Witty? People obsessed or what? I was GKillaZ I was not on there much. I did battle Arch tho . And a few other decent cats. I had another name on there too but you dicks don't need to know about it
I was on RB since '05, so I thought I might know you.

I don't.

Is there a problem here? Do you have something you would like to say?

Old 05-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #34
GKillaZ
Killin' G'z

Battle Record: 1-4

GKillaZ is on a distinguished road

You just keep telling me to leave. Nd now its like you care who I am. I'm moving past all that old shit I'm here now. For who long how knows my my main priority is to give feedback so I can learn from people better then me, and to make my CD that's it. And I'll battle here and there too. But yeah only problem with you is your pop your wolf up every so often and tell me to leave.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #35
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Is there a problem here? Do you have something you would like to say?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
You just keep telling me to leave. Nd now its like you care who I am. I'm moving past all that old shit I'm here now. For who long how knows my my main priority is to give feedback so I can learn from people better then me, and to make my CD that's it. And I'll battle here and there too. But yeah only problem with you is your pop your wolf up every so often and tell me to leave.
Lol c'mon son you can't be so touchy....honestly, I would have told anyone to go away not just you...it was the funny thing to do at the time, and that's all I care about...my own lulz.

If you wanna get all diva about it you go right ahead, I really don't care.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #37
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar AlPo View Post
lmao