Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2023, 07:24 AM   #21
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Let’s cum together!
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:00 AM   #22
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Let’s cum together!
sounds fun

I was coding a tournament bracket generator in react and I put it in chatgpt to see if AI could explain the code, the MF explained line by line, so I told it that I was going to make a course showing how to do it, so I told chatgpt to give me an outline for a course udemy style, and a syllabus. pretty crazy stuff. then I got the idea to offer a service on fiverr where I will create your course outline, now I got almost $400 waiting in my account LMAO
Old 02-10-2023, 11:48 AM   #23
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I been pretending like I am interviewing a developer for a job asking it to code shit, i mean yea no it will not code a full project but you can ask it for what you need when you need it, like if I need the code to register users to a database I can have it do that. you can literally have it continue coding until you have a full project then you can do a bunch of shit with the results.

here is the bracket I am working on, I started it with chatgpts help for ideas got to style it real good style and add more rounds. going to make it dynamic and it will link to the battles and update automatically.

Last edited by Eviction; 02-10-2023 at 11:57 AM.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 07:23 PM   #24
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

U using ai to make the ugliest bracket I ever seen for no reason lol wtf is wrong w u
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:12 PM   #25
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
U using ai to make the ugliest bracket I ever seen for no reason lol wtf is wrong w u
I thought the same lol, who cares. BUT if I had to guess this thing will write verses for each character (hey Eviction maybe you could teach it to do it’s own voting too?)… then it could progress with its own tournament writing new verses for the winners of each round.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 11:05 PM   #26
Eviction
Detained

You got to be one dum mf if you didn’t realize that was dummy data literally just a starter I can easily design it later at the end of the day all UI starts out as boxes don’t know what the theme of the site is going to look like yet so I’ll style it like that

Last edited by Eviction; 02-10-2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-11-2023, 10:07 AM   #27
Eviction
Detained

No one has had a bracket like I’m talking everything will be dynamic and battles will automatically set and the bracket will auto update the rounds so all you have to do is put the competitors in a list and everything is automated after that will probably do seeding too but I don’t know how to judge that for new members unless I only let established writers join

We always had to use a site like challonge or something like that

If there is only 16 competitors it knows to do single elimination and if there is 32 competitors it does double elimination all based in the initial competitor fully automated

Last edited by Eviction; 02-11-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-11-2023, 11:15 AM   #28
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

but what about challonge :(
symetrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 01:18 PM   #29
Eviction
Detained

That challenge website ain’t practical for this use case
Old 02-11-2023, 01:19 PM   #30
Eviction
Detained

Doing those line connectors on the bracket are tricky for a human to do especially spreading our over multiple rounds the ai can do it basic algebra in the code tho you don’t need the connectors but they look dope the ai could have styled this however I wanted too I’ll post a more practical design when I get finished I’m making it so who ever uses it can design it the way they want I start with a basic mock up

Last edited by Eviction; 02-11-2023 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2023, 02:46 AM   #31
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

V/Battler 5
Old 02-12-2023, 03:14 AM   #32
Eviction
Detained

Damn battler 5 is sinacog
Old 02-12-2023, 07:05 AM   #33
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Can’t wait to see who the winner is, I’m on the edge of my seat
Old 02-12-2023, 07:24 AM   #34
Kill Spree

Sinacog the only true battler.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:04 AM   #35
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
Doing those line connectors on the bracket are tricky for a human to do especially spreading our over multiple rounds the ai can do it basic algebra in the code tho you don’t need the connectors but they look dope the ai could have styled this however I wanted too I’ll post a more practical design when I get finished I’m making it so who ever uses it can design it the way they want I start with a basic mock up
define "line connector"
symetrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 05:44 PM   #36
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
define "line connector"
I believe the technical term is a round robin, making those dynamic is tricky doing a bracket that auto generates based on the number of competitors, kind of like that challonge site but with real battles and shit, going to try to get a group of people that's learning how to write raps. LOL maybe promote to those people, and have established writers give them feed and votee.
Old 02-13-2023, 12:28 PM   #37
Eviction
Detained

finally got the math for the lines working, now it auto generates, going to work on the styling now, blocking it out like this helps in the beginning.
going to use some pretty arrows or something isntead of those boxes, on mobile I won't need the lines because everything stacks.
for the double elementation will need two brackets and the rows reverse so that's pretty easy. pretty crazy to think that auto generates from just a list of participants.
people cant say your rigging a tournament if you do brackets right because math don't lie.

Last edited by Eviction; 02-13-2023 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:39 PM   #38
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

very nice... let us know when you've programmed near human-like voters.

looking forward to your keystyle this week in @Frank's labor camp.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 08:16 AM   #39
Eviction
Detained

This is a saas project, free version you can just create tournaments like the challonge site, paid you can link to your event and design the bracket the way you want, maybe even embed on your site, might even be able to host the event on the site.
Old 02-16-2023, 06:30 PM   #40
Eviction
Detained

thhis bracket is getting crazy

I did the double bracket with 16 competitors this going to be fully automated with rela battles.

Tags
brain of a worm