Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > NBL Season 17: Summertime Shootout/The Last Stand > Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2023, 02:04 AM   #1
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future
Default Week 2: Blue Bayou (1-0) vs. DynamiCz (1-0) - BB WINS

Rules

You know the drill.

Due Dates:
Verses this week are due Thursday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

@Blue Bayou @DynamiCz
Old 04-24-2023, 02:08 AM   #2
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

DEAD nigga
Old 04-24-2023, 07:54 PM   #3
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

My saliva and spit could split thread into fiber and bits
So trust me, I'm as live as it gets
-kungfugrip
Old 04-27-2023, 03:56 PM   #4
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Ext dropping 16 tomorrow
-kungfugrip
Old 04-28-2023, 09:34 PM   #5
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Slime u out when you agitate a Snake, We torture him to local news indicate a break
They find you in the Waters! Parasites Inside Bayou, it look like a Contaminated Lake//
Hacked his location, I'm good with the trace! It's gruesome what we do in the place
They couldn't identify him at first, Lack Of Oxygen confirmed he was Blue In The Face//
2018, we moved the weight in the mud! New era... they opened the gate to the flood
Me an JB looked up to you! Then it was Jealous Sibling: We seen the Hate In Yo Blood//
Hitman, Death calls soon I hear a text hit! Blade, I'm the one you fear next wit
Sharp end went in his Stomach, then it Left Out the Back like a Rear Exit//
Home Invasion, we had to do him dirty! What i Pull Up & Lift don't need a Gym buddy
Hidden Cameras on u... We Watched Ya Movements On Screen, I did the Film Study//
2 Shooters, 1 Driver, it's a handful I can deal with! Bad thoughts with this steel fifth
May 1991, My Family was really Outside Shooting Summertime, That's Will Smith//
Never trust Blue, he why the loyalty stop! Bag on his head... cost a royalty drop
Bullets rip his Outfit, to bad the Stitches he need ain't from a Embroidery Shop//
Funeral, i hope the suit stretchable! Pics of ya Casket, we made the shoot flexible
You finally get to Grow Underground with the Soil... he died a Root Vegetable//

Last edited by DynamiCz; 04-28-2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:50 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Hell of an NFL Draft so far...

if i blow coverage, my receiver got behind me & did somethin to win
if your wife blows coverage, i put a condom on so she’s not touching my skin
what's that discharge leaking from her puss?! no way that sad slit is pleasant
i'm more terrified of What's in the Box than Brad Pitt in Seven
shoot his legs arms and shoulders til he's fearing it's his grave
shit, the way these bullets Pepperdine they'll start cheering for the Waves
you're facing certain death and it is hopeless
Jetsons Maid...when the Sweeper Comes Out your Chest is getting Opened
roll up with the Dummy & bust the clip
Scope on your Little Ones. they're in the 'thick of it now' like Honey I Shrunk The Kids
man this rapper's a dumb fuck
i'll take Dine-Out with a Couple Clicks even faster than GrubHub
one hook’ll put you out on the street cuz my hands are direct
if Dyna put someone out on the street, it was his wife.. when he gambled the rent
just copped a new Benz. thumb scan. freshened the plates
Dyn knows about keyless entry too. he broke in a window & was arrested for rape
-kungfugrip

Last edited by Blue Bayou; 04-28-2023 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-29-2023, 04:29 AM   #7
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Slime u out when you agitate a Snake, We torture him to local news indicate a break
They find you in the Waters! Parasites Inside Bayou, it look like a Contaminated Lake//

Okay, not bad. Wording could've been a lil better.

Hacked his location, I'm good with the trace! It's gruesome what we do in the place
They couldn't identify him at first, Lack Of Oxygen confirmed he was Blue In The Face//

I like this.

2018, we moved the weight in the mud! New era... they opened the gate to the flood
Me an JB looked up to you! Then it was Jealous Sibling: We seen the Hate In Yo Blood//

Cool JB flip...

Hitman, Death calls soon I hear a text hit! Blade, I'm the one you fear next wit
Sharp end went in his Stomach, then it Left Out the Back like a Rear Exit//

Fire.

Home Invasion, we had to do him dirty! What i Pull Up & Lift don't need a Gym buddy
Hidden Cameras on u... We Watched Ya Movements On Screen, I did the Film Study//

Lol feeling this...

2 Shooters, 1 Driver, it's a handful I can deal with! Bad thoughts with this steel fifth
May 1991, My Family was really Outside Shooting Summertime, That's Will Smith//

Okay creative.

Never trust Blue, he why the loyalty stop! Bag on his head... cost a royalty drop
Bullets rip his Outfit, to bad the Stitches he need ain't from a Embroidery Shop//

Lol aight.

Funeral, i hope the suit stretchable! Pics of ya Casket, we made the shoot flexible
You finally get to Grow Underground with the Soil... he died a Root Vegetable//

Dope punch here. Solid finish.

Overall pretty good man. For the most it was solid. Keep dropping.

Blue

Hell of an NFL Draft so far...

ROFL, this was crazy.

Wooo... Fire reference perfect wording. Love this.

shoot his legs arms and shoulders til he's fearing it's his grave
shit, the way these bullets Pepperdine they'll start cheering for the Waves

Cool name flip

Very clever, delivery could've been more polished.

Scope on your Little Ones. they're in the 'thick of it now' like Honey I Shrunk The Kids

Lol aight. Sick.

Feeling it.

one hook’ll put you out on the street cuz my hands are direct
if Dyna put someone out on the street, it was his wife.. when he gambled the rent

Lol

just copped a new Benz. thumb scan. freshened the plates
Dyn knows about keyless entry too. he broke in a window & was arrested for rape

Good closer.

Overall the same Blue I remember. Was nice to see you still at it and just as creative. Very solid verse although I see you def played around alittle.

Vote - Blue

Good battle fellas, feel like Blue was more consistent but both had solid verses. Great battle boys.

No Succession, bet you couldn't even handle ya Dad's Ego...
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Old 04-29-2023, 07:21 AM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

it was an epic one for the archives that got me flush&excited on a long vote with a lot of technical detail.

Dy may have seen the final feed of his verse around 425 AM USA ET.

I had BLUE with one of the greatest battle verses I've seen in a dozen years online. [admitted sportswriter bias, with of course some satire-play & critical nitpicks of his style/substance/execution].

VS. Dy's legendary attempt...he knows I like this heat but Blue did to him what he did to Rican last week...just brought v.o.t.w. that might not be touched for a couple months.
But neither will Dy's.

Felt that Dy's was more original, raw-er, more aggressive
however, blue just kept hitting 9-9.8 areas on at least 3-4X punches and I couldn't not call the close one.

This was all after the nice hype-intro I laid out, which set the stage well for the breakdown & for future voters enthusiasm.

Next.
There is no fucking next.
TRY TO TOP THIS BATTLE BEFORE THE LEAGUE FIZZLES... ANY2GUYS?
lol
~
Old 04-29-2023, 07:31 AM   #9
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

I liked the opener, lack of oxygen and embroidery stitches
Great flow throughout. Few ideas here were alil swag n flowy

Opener, seven, jetsons maid, & grub hub
Some good hits here.

Blue edges it.

V. Blue Bayou
Old 04-30-2023, 12:50 PM   #10
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

NEEDS VOTES!

@Diablo @Saint @Aero @Barcotic @Wordz AhGod @Defiant @Sinacog @Cereal @Fracture @White LGI @Mac @R!canTheoryz @Unfukwitable @Master Rock @Pepino @MV The Demon @Kill Spree @Cred
Old 04-30-2023, 01:42 PM   #11
Wordz AhGod
カミノコトバ

Battle Record: 2-0

Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod

* lack of oxygen was cool (probably played on him but I liked the wording)
* Embroidery Shop was clean, could have used some clean up on the wording but I liked it
* closer would have been so much better if you would have gone with the opener as the punch and worded a little differently

vs

* In the box was funny
* Pepperdine was cool
* Jettsons maid was also cool, opener could have used more thought to tie it together tho
* Dine-out was a cool concept.. wording made the execution feel like it was missing something to put it over the edge

cool battle, Dynas writing is really dope but it seems more aimed at audio style. I don't think it'll take him much to convert it over to text style though, he had some great concepts that I saw. Blue was also cool, I haven't read anything from him for a few years. I don't think a lot of his stuff was fire but the consistency was great. This was a good battle to read through so I appreciate ya'll putting in the time.

v/blue
Old 04-30-2023, 01:45 PM   #12
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

vs

awesome battle guys.. digging Dynamicz flow its pretty constant throughout.. Contaminated Lakes was cool and blue in the face had swag. BOTW. good misses over all I just mentioned the highlights. Blue came a notch up here with lines like GrubHub and se7en which are the standouts for me. I had the seven line in my notes but never could execute it. ultimately Blue had the better misses

got Blue
Old 04-30-2023, 07:26 PM   #13
Zuo
Sidearms

Blue Bayou Wins 5-0
Closed Thread