Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #41
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otpeks View Post
Does this personally effect any of you who cares realistically this only effects the area and the people personally involved in the case its not black or white He (zimmerman) isnt even white so whats the point of playing a race card for a man who may or may not have been protecting his neighborhood
If u think this will not effect this entire country, then u are a naive individual. The blacks ARE TRYING TO USURP OUR POWER.

Altho they could never. Theyll kill eachother all off b4 that happens.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #42
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

mother fucker.. you dont have to be black for my white ass to hate you either. what your point?
Old 07-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #43
Otpeks
LandLord

Battle Record: 2-1

Otpeks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
who gives a fuck either way. does it effect your day to day life? i doubt it. are you related to either side of the parties involved? i doubt it... so who gives a fuck
Lol ^^this then
Old 07-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #44
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

it's funny how statistical significance can be valued in one light and called racist in another lol...

word though -- people are just fucked up.... Profiling any race just perpetuates the division --- statistically probable or not.

white people are the saddest people pleasers of any race at this point imo... tryna cater to everyone 'collectively', yet fulfilling no one inevitably.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #45
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Does this personally effect any of you who cares realistically this only effects the area and the people personally involved in the case its not black or white He (zimmerman) isnt even white so whats the point of playing a race card for a man who may or may not have been protecting his neighborhood
Hi...

Protecting his neighborhood?...
Wtf was the kid going to do?...
Skittle someone to death?...
It may not affect you but it does effect a lot of others....
It has everything to do with race...
There some black people who think just like Zimmerman...
And a lot white people who don't...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #46
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

i dont give a fuck. i hate jews, niggers, white people, zipperheads, resins, hushs, mexicans. man fuck it... i even hate delicious girl.. that bitch aint very delicious at all, and thats my word
Old 07-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #47
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

lol
Old 07-13-2013, 11:28 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Dude Idgaf what color someone is I damn sure aint scared if someone os another color than me smh.

Look man...it was not illegal for dude to follow treyvon. He stopped to question trey amd trey attacked him. Case closed.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #49
Otpeks
LandLord

Otpeks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Protecting his neighborhood?...
Wtf was the kid going to do?...
Skittle someone to death?...
It may not affect you but it does effect a lot of others....
It has everything to do with race...
There some black people who think just like Zimmerman...
And a lot white people who don't...

Bye...
skittle him to death lol you do realize that kids are training to be fighters mixed martial arts/boxing as young as age 6 and according to laws if you are a contractable fighter or have been trained longer then a year you yourself are considered a weapon and a 17 yr old is barely a child...a year to less then a year from being a legal adult...your point is nullified
Old 07-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #50
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Following a teenager is cowardly and bitch-made, point blank. Getting fucked up by a teenager on his way to deliver skittles to his younger brother then shooting him in the chest is lifetime sentence worthy. The guy has an inflated sense of self, a horrible sense of justice and shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun. If you think following people is cool you probably think snitching is cool.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #51
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

i got a big dick bitch.....
nah, that aint the chorus bitch -i just got a big dick
Old 07-13-2013, 11:33 PM   #52
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

who tf said trayvon was trained to fight

Zimmerman was tho
Old 07-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #53
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
skittle him to death lol you do realize that kids are training to be fighters mixed martial arts/boxing as young as age 6 and according to laws if you are a contractable fighter or have been trained longer then a year you yourself are considered a weapon and a 17 yr old is barely a child...a year to less then a year from being a legal adult...your point is nullified
Hi...

Age doesn't matter...
So if you were being followed by a random guy for no apparent reason what would your reaction be?...
Judging from your responses so far it sounds like you would turn around and give him a blowjob...

Bye...

Old 07-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #54
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

^^ LMAOO
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:39 PM   #55
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

part of the reason i would make a real effin bad juror is:

I am starting to get swayed by the skittles argument.

nothing is more innocent than delivering skittles to a younger sibling in my eyes.

this is indeed about color, but perhaps the white dude was just following the rainbow.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:45 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT SEE WHEN THEIR OWN PEOPLE ARE WRONG. THEY ARE BLINDED.

READ THE MISEDUCATION OF THE NEGRO AND OPEN YOUR EYES.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #57
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

please stfu veritas
Old 07-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #58
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Hi...

White people be like "God Bless Zimmerman for saving Trayvon's brother from diabetes"...

Bye...

Old 07-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #59
veritas
HALL OF FAME

All trey had to do was say I just got back from store going to uncles house. Not attack zimmerman.

Stop with race
Stop with emotion
Stop with politics
Start with facts.
Case closed.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #60
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
People suck. Black people are some of the biggest racists nowadays
And whites are some of the most politically correct cowards now a days.
This is so fucking true

And I tend to dislike white people
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote