Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Id just like to say....black people are the most racist people in the world. The end.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #22
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
People suck. Black people are some of the biggest racists nowadays
And whites are some of the most politically correct cowards now a days.
a symbiotic relationship
Old 07-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

lol wtf @ dom...a racist dude shot him there was no head bashing
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #24
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Tensions r rising!

Im finna go find my pantera cd an go commit a hate crime.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #25
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
I am woefully ignorant about this case... Rather than go read about it I will entrust one or more of my fellow NCGs to summarise it for me.

Is it an agreed upon fact that the kid was bashing the cops head on the ground?
i am also woefully ignorant about the case, but since i am generally less ignorant than the sources you're welcoming to inform you about the case, take this for what it's worth:

1 - i dont think he was a real cop, but i dont even know where i heard that or why i think i know that lol

2 - i think there was a video of the dude bashing him -- or at least there was 100% a picture of the dude on top of him. what the kid did from there, i'm not sure if others are sure, only sure that i'm not sure....

discern wisely brethren
Old 07-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #26
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

lol @ blacks being the most racist ppl
Old 07-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #27
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lol at blacks. Bet you wouldn't say that in public or to me you'd get washed.

As far as an overweight guy losing a fight to a 155 lb kid then shooting him. Unfortunate. If he never pursued Trayvon would've gone home and gave his lil bro skittles n life would've been cool.

Far as the verdict I expected it. Usually the live person can argue their case better than a dead one.

Adios
^^^ lol basically post of the thread, smh @ veritas
Old 07-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #28
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
i am also woefully ignorant about the case, but since i am generally less ignorant than the sources you're welcoming to inform you about the case, take this for what it's worth:

1 - i dont think he was a real cop, but i dont even know where i heard that or why i think i know that lol

2 - i think there was a video of the dude bashing him -- or at least there was 100% a picture of the dude on top of him. what the kid did from there, i'm not sure if others are sure, only sure that i'm not sure....

discern wisely brethren

Leave this thread immediately. Not even. Yo, non Americans just stay out this doesn't pertain to you nor did you follow the story so just stfu.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #29
Ghost1

White people dont even address race....until sum whiny nig brings it up.....then we are forced to acknowledge it.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:05 PM   #30
Ghost1

Exhibit A !!

Old 07-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #31
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

@ dominate

dude was neighborhood watch, not a cop
there were pictures of the neighborhood watch guy 'zimmerman' with blood leaking out the back of his head, no vids. there was audio of screaming.. but who knows which party it came from.

far as im concerned. this could have gone either way and i would have accepted it regardless like =who the fuck cares.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:10 PM   #32
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Leave this thread immediately. Not even. Yo, non Americans just stay out this doesn't pertain to you nor did you follow the story so just stfu.
Can someone please translate this?

Non Americans? Doesnt pertain to non americans?

I have no idea wtf this kid is saying.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #33
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
@ dominate

dude was neighborhood watch, not a cop
there were pictures of the neighborhood watch guy 'zimmerman' with blood leaking out the back of his head, no vids. there was audio of screaming.. but who knows which party it came from.

far as im concerned. this could have gone either way and i would have accepted it regardless like =who the fuck cares.
Exactly!!

And if those are the facts, which they prolly are since i consider Genocide one of the more qualified sources of truth on this site...

WTF IS THAT ARROW KID COMING AT ME FOR?!

sounds like i stated the facts right --- didnt even form an opinion?

why you sulking bro?
Old 07-13-2013, 11:14 PM   #34
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

those are the facts. i was watching the shit last night
Old 07-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #35
Otpeks
LandLord

Otpeks is on a distinguished road

Does this personally effect any of you who cares realistically this only effects the area and the people personally involved in the case its not black or white He (zimmerman) isnt even white so whats the point of playing a race card for a man who may or may not have been protecting his neighborhood
Old 07-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #36
Ghost1

Murda mooks skittles to thread
Old 07-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #37
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

btw... from the description of what i heard come out of zimmermans mouth to the police while he trailing the kid... zimmerman was racial profiling. definitely that. just saying..

and @Otpeks
read my next qoute
Old 07-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #38
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
White people dont even address race....until sum whiny nig brings it up.....then we are forced to acknowledge it.
It is to white people's advantage not to acknowledge race in WHITE america. White people stole land from red people, white people built this country via the labor of black people, white people are at the top here. Of course the force behind such monumental events is still gonna carry after effects today I mean racial tension was sky high all over America until the mid 20th century. That said I have no sympathy for these ignorant project nig nogs who grill the shit out of me as I walk to the gym. That culture of being mentally and financially destitute can be attributed in large part to an inferiority consciousness which has infected African Americans and it's easy to see why. If you're black and a textcee just look to Aero for a suitable role model. Good knowledge of wealth. Good writer. Exaggerated Alpha demeanor on rapboards. It's a starting point and I'm referring the next unfortunate African American I encounter to him.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #39
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
who gives a fuck either way. does it effect your day to day life? i doubt it. are you related to either side of the parties involved? i doubt it... so who gives a fuck

this
Old 07-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #40
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

You dont have to be white to hate blacks or any other race