Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default pancakes is that you doing the Sig stuff?

Show yourself and be the man your sex change doctor intended you to be

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:31 PM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't me.

Sorry kiddo.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Nonsense. How many weak people did namix give mod powers to though?

Old 04-29-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

If I could I would change your sig to

"touches bear whelps in the woods w/out permission"
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #5
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should quit being a bitch. People will stop loling you and changing your SIG you sad fuck. Keep your crying to pms sent to namix. Disc doesn't need it cunt belly.

Its not me my nigga but I wish it was nahmean
Old 04-29-2014, 06:37 PM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Lol after all that and its not u lol

Ok

Old 04-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
If I could I would change your sig to

"touches bear whelps in the woods w/out permission"
Yea I didn't get that v

Old 04-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #8
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
Yea I didn't get that v

Is that you in you avi? If it is, your manhood in the interweb universe has a lot of explainin to do.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

VIVID GOING IN THOUGH
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 04-29-2014, 09:19 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
Is that you in you avi? If it is, your manhood in the interweb universe has a lot of explainin to do.
Yes thats me and I answer to no one in the interweb universe.....specially to people who use the term interweb lol

Old 04-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #11
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

lol. my nigga.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #12
THE PUZZLEMASTER

THE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant future

C, I need to get rid of some high power microwave antennas. Several. No less than twelve, no specific info yet. Cell tower liquidation. The repeater and booster may still be available. Genny gone. Cabinet gone. Pm ya nigga tho. Interested or not, good network to show ya face in. One.
THE PUZZLEMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote