Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default What it's like to be poor in Baltimore.

http://www.salon.com/2014/02/05/too_...r_pop_culture/

Great article. For anyone on here who like to fake this lifestyle, please read this man's account of his daily life and understand what you are willingly trying to emulate.

Nobody wants to be this.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:21 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

interesting. the idea of information being class-based. never thought about it like that. seems legit.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

interesting article, good read.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #4
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

sounds like a normal trap spot....
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #5
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

and idk about the "nobody wants to be this" line

I mean, sure. its cool to be a fake rich person like you who reneges on bets and takes honeymoons in Tahiti

but some ppl rather just chill everyday with no responsibilities.

nickle and dime, pay for a fix, drink a beer and chill

not everybody wants to be a doctor
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
and idk about the "nobody wants to be this" line

I mean, sure. its cool to be a fake rich person like you who reneges on bets and takes honeymoons in Tahiti

but some ppl rather just chill everyday with no responsibilities.

nickle and dime, pay for a fix, drink a beer and chill

not everybody wants to be a doctor
Get the fuck out of this thread with that bullshit.

God I would love for you to talk that ignorant shit in person.

Fucking internet.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:10 PM   #7
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Fuck....
Old 02-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Seems like he could prolly find sufficient work based on his degrees and experience.

Shock article.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:34 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Seems like he could prolly find sufficient work based on his degrees and experience.

Shock article.
I take it you don't know many adjuncts.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:47 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Smh

This is normal shit sadly
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:49 PM   #11
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Get the fuck out of this thread with that bullshit.

God I would love for you to talk that ignorant shit in person.

Fucking internet.
Wtf lol

This subject is closer to eddies heart than ur own I imagine

It's laughable to see u white night it

And I'm not here trolling or trying to argue

But what could u possibly know about the lifestyle described in the article bro?
Old 02-05-2014, 01:49 PM   #12
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I take it you don't know many adjuncts.
Hes also a published writer apparently.

And he has 3 degrees....

Hes not pidgeon holed into being an adjunct .....

He likes being poor.

Fuck him.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Lol at coat hanger abortion tho

Author obv lying
Old 02-05-2014, 01:54 PM   #14
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol at coat hanger abortion tho

Author obv lying
Worddd

At that point i was like......wow....this dude really will just say anything....
Old 02-05-2014, 01:59 PM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Wtf lol

This subject is closer to eddies heart than ur own I imagine

It's laughable to see u white night it

And I'm not here trolling or trying to argue

But what could u possibly know about the lifestyle described in the article bro?
You grow up eating bread and ketchup sandwiches, hush?

Here's where I grew up:

[img][/img]

Kannon from PR can vouch for it.

My mom still lives there.

Fuck you.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:12 PM   #16
Masaii

Aye but....that house looking cosy as fuck. Like a little igloo.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Aye but....that house looking cosy as fuck. Like a little igloo.
lmao it sucked ass growing up i couldnt really have more than like 3 people over at a time there was literally no room

shit was built in 1902
Old 02-05-2014, 02:21 PM   #18
Masaii

Is that where the infamous couch resides?

It looks like one of those houses from that movie 'the town'.

You from Boston?
Old 02-05-2014, 02:22 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Is that where the infamous couch resides?

It looks like one of those houses from that movie 'the town'.

You from Boston?
lol no

nj
Old 02-05-2014, 02:23 PM   #20
Masaii

WELL THEN, carry on.

Tags
allen stripped diodes car, baby was ruptured, coke bags 4 lyfe, colt45>phd, drinkin on curbs>beach, new york new york, unstoppable hof