Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #41
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Dlb lives in a area of Phx that niggas really ain't allowed.

He was technically raised white.
sup pryde

i've lived all around phoenix. i live the life of a youngster who can talk his way into any girls pants and land any job opportunity. u live the life of a lame faggot who's been ether'd beyond repair on an internet site full of tryhards just like u and u ran rampant on other txt sites and then tried to return to your home site with an alias but ur still reminded of how pathetic u are. the neck hole lines burn ur soul every time. how ironic ur name is, u caught Ls from the worst txtheads to ever grace the internet. u caught an L going head to head with deliciousgirl if i remember correctly. u've also caught a consistent stream of Ls from me. i get it. ur greedy with Ls. u take and u take. u don't give others Ls. ur name is clever. ur greedy with ur Ls like people are with money. congrats on still being a subpar bizzaro faggot in 2013. funny how Frank Metts protect ya neck line is sigged by someone too, signs of ur collapse and decline
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL had to stop reading after the first sentence.

The black community at nc has spoken.

No1 will claim u.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #43
DLB
COLTS GANG

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

that's cool preying mantits

ur satire is getting old btw, find something new or go post some fantasy debacle thread about some dumb shit like u had to take a shit but it wouldn't come out so u fingered it out Baron Mynd style then seek empathy while u call everyone on this site "bros" and claim ur a figurative troll. and a top boarder.

i know your every move. u don't switch it up.

Last edited by DLB; 12-22-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #44
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol of course its getting old to YOU. Cuz i keep kickin ur dick in.

U pretty much on a one man self destruction mission these past few days tho....

Lol one or two cosigns from a cute couple things u said about strikta and u drunk off the attention......

U are imploding.

Humble yourself before u are humbled.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:13 PM   #45
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagcakeBrah View Post
Lol of course its getting old to YOU. Cuz i keep kickin ur dick in.

U pretty much on a one man self destruction mission these past few days tho....

Lol one or two cosigns from a cute couple things u said about strikta and u drunk off the attention......

U are imploding.

Humble yourself before u are humbled.
same old bags, as confirmed.

next u will reference to how i am the same as hush/aero and seek leadership from a bunch of other dudes here. go, go for it anthony. then u will either refer to my race or something and call me a faggot. go for it, GO FOR IT.

then u will catch urself in bitter rage and be

POSTING

oskdok,sfkLOIEK THIS

BECAUNSIEOJJK BECAUSE YOU DONT WANNA SEEM

LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT NC

including the anger in the typos. i'm bored with u. ur boring. ur just some fat warthog on the net. u weren't this verbal when the first NC was poppin. what happened son?
Old 12-22-2013, 09:17 PM   #46
Ghost1

Lol wat?

I have always been a predominant member of the disc forum....prolly moreso on nc 1

And ill tell u what...i dont run wot the heard, fuckboy. I do care. Anything doing is worth doing right.

Every1 cares. Thats why theyre here. Its the worms like u that pretend they dont.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #47
DLB
COLTS GANG

i don't care tho

if i did, i'd probably spend time voting and battling.instead, i'm just chillin. u comin at me, i'm taking the minimal amount of fucks given to respond.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #48
Ghost1

U care or u wouldnt respond at all.

U care...or u wouldnt have been wearing around the 2 cosigns from striktas thread like a merit badge these past few days...

"Lol gee wiz guys dlb gettin back his trollin groove"

Lol u are such a lame.

The most important thing u should take away from all this is that its not just what i say directly to u and how it makes u feel or affects you....this is a public forum....what i say resonates with the community. This paeticular community thrives off of a mob based mentality. One day ull appreciate my work.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #49
DLB
COLTS GANG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagcakeBrah View Post
U care or u wouldnt respond at all.

U care...or u wouldnt have been wearing around the 2 cosigns from striktas thread like a merit badge these past few days...

"Lol gee wiz guys dlb gettin back his trollin groove"

Lol u are such a lame.

The most important thing u should take away from all this is that its not just what i say directly to u and how it makes u feel or affects you....this is a public forum....what i say resonates with the community. This paeticular community thrives off of a mob based mentality. One day ull appreciate my work.
no, i been on a steady decline of posting and boarding, that is recognized by all including me. it's been on an improvement now.

u are the tryhard douchebag. u been boarding on low levels of lonliness as of late. stick to ur little sisterhood of the travelling pants sagas, that's what ur good at. congrats, u found ur niche. stop trying hard u poser. ur username is the lamest thing on this site, bar none, along with ur previous suggestion of a username until everyone told u it was some gay shit. u seek approval more than anyone here. smh u refer to ur posts and threads as work, like u get paid minimum wage to look like a fat loser on here too. how cool
Old 12-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #50
Ghost1

Lol@YEA BUT USERNAME IS SOOOO STUPID

Hahhaha. U have never been a good boarder. Do every1 a favor and just stop logging in.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #51
DLB
COLTS GANG

im not a good boarder, of course bagasaurus
Old 12-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #52
Ghost1

Lol i still stand by that name choice.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #53
DLB
COLTS GANG

hahahahaha Simon SeversTons is viewing this thread

Tags
aero goat faggot, aero porchmonkey, aeros a waste of air, cats rule, dlb luv da whiteman, fag king cole, gayest of all time, jordans scuffed, nik jr, no1 cares, please look at me, plz keep ur sitediss, pryde forver under. 500, stockfaggot, swaggerjackdnik, wall streets butler, wish aero died for xmas