Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board > NCPD DETENTION CENTER

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 09:32 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Irony=God made prison rhyme with religion

@Veritas the invincible

They can visit you here.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:57 AM   #2
KOSMOSIS
Banned

KOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-level

KOSMOSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:32 AM   #3
KOSMOSIS
Banned

KOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-levelKOSMOSIS drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Old 07-09-2015, 05:15 PM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

my comrade, I bring you a care package containing a bible, a half eaten meatball calzone (sorry tryna cutback) a toothbrush (shawshank potential but I encourage dental hygiene) pack of Marlboro reds (you may not smoke but good for bartering) and some crayons. Keep your mind sharp my friend until I see you on the outs.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:17 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

oh yeah, if the warden allows it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNP3KwoTzY

Old 07-09-2015, 05:47 PM   #6
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

damn chyeahhh i thought you quit smoking bro?
Old 07-09-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
damn chyeahhh i thought you quit smoking bro?
I have

Old 07-09-2015, 10:48 PM   #8
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

No witty response from V?

I must admit I'm somewhat disappointed.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:04 AM   #9
KOSMOSIS
Banned

There will be no witty reply from V bc his account is banned from making posts.

7-10-15 0553 am

PSALMS 139

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Wake thyself o slothful dreamer, shake the dust from thy soul. For once in thy life think about something other than your own ego-filled external locus of control. God is not mocked. He will slay the wicked. Are your thoughts not wicked? Do you not confuse good with evil? Have you not grown so blind that you mistake the one for the other? Is it not cool and accepted here to urinate on women already engaged? Is it not not cool for a man to preach the Gospel? Consider thy heart. See thou that it is filled with poison and guile?
God shall surely slay you. You speak wickedly against him. You blaspheme his name. Your methods are childish. Your ways are not secretive nor deep, they are insecure and known. God knows your thoughts. God knows what you do when you are alone. God has prepared Hell for you, lest ye repent! O foolish sinner! Lest ye repent!
Surely you are counted as my enemies. Surely I hate you with a perfect hatred. You are as brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed. Oh foolish man, you try and live as a king on this earth, but will die as a man, as a common vagrant, naked, and alone. You will then be called to account for every idle word, for every boastful claim. Oh foolish wicked! You have spoken proud things against what you know not! You have imagined vain wickedness against things that were far past your limited comprehension. You will meet the portal, and be crushed by it.
Psalms 105:15. You would rather banish the preacher than hear him. You would swim to the ocean's floor to try and escape the conviction of the Holy Spirit. But the ocean's floor is not deep enough. You would fly past the atmosphere and into the stars to run from trying to submit your will to the King's. Yet you cannot fly far enough.
For your wickedness, not against me, for as a faithful servant, I consider my bondage a badge of honor, but for your wicknedness against the God of Heaven, your lives will not escape the wrath. Repent or perish. I love you.

V
Old 07-10-2015, 07:11 AM   #10
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Don't you love it when religious people get riled up and start talking all old-timey with the thee's and thou's for no apparent reason? Like being devout means you need to time warp back to 15th century England with your speech patterns. Even tho I'm pretty sure the Bible was written in Greek and Hebrew and Jesus didn't actually speak in the dialect of King James.

I've always been a fan of irony. Well met sir.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:13 AM   #11
KOSMOSIS
Banned

Repent or perish.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:27 AM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I rather die
Old 07-10-2015, 10:51 AM   #13
KOSMOSIS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I rather die
Old 07-10-2015, 11:10 AM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Joey styles lmao

So wait u got bumped from wrestlemania ?
Old 07-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #15
KOSMOSIS
Banned

it was supposed to show the part where he said "THEY MOCK GOD.....THEY MOCK GOD!!!!!"

that part got cut out.

You mock God.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:14 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

go away. then come back.
Old 07-10-2015, 12:30 PM   #17
KOSMOSIS
Banned

I will remain here. I will not conform to your rules.

You live for this world, you have heaped together treasure in the last days. Woe! I say Woe be it unto you!

JAMES 5:3

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
Old 07-10-2015, 05:32 PM   #18
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

This site is so weird lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:13 AM   #19
KOSMOSIS
Banned

As this world you have chosen to esteem and follow becomes an orwellian nightmare

know that you were told.

know that this is what you wanted.

repent or perish.

Jade II is Skynet

Old 07-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #20
KOSMOSIS
Banned

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Know you not that true enlightenment is to know yourself? Know you not that you are your best self when you exist for others? Know you not that you must die daily? choking out the weak and beggarly elements of your persona? Who told you that there is nothing after this? and can they prove it? How do you plan to stand before the Omnipotent King and say that you did not need to take up your cross, yet are still worthy of admit into the Celestial City? O' foolish man, who has tricked thee? O' despondent man.....who has blinded thine eyes so that thine vision is only darkness? And such a great darkness as that?

You must carry your cross. You must die daily, crucifying the desires of your sinful nature. You must begin the process, before it is too late. Call unto Jesus Christ, the savior of our souls, our ambassador to infinity.......I love you.