Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #281
Rawn M.D.

this was tldr but my personal oppinion is

its not murder

but not not guilty

more manslaughter or even involuntary manslaughter

he went out of his duties of a neighborhood watch patrol the second he left the vehicle, after police instructed him not to, and then followed (exhibited stalking behavior) and engaged the suspect. Moreover, he brought his weapon; if he intended on it being a peaceful confrontation, why stalk and bring weaponry...he shoulda abbrubtly yelled @ martin and alerted him of his presence to stop any 'illegal' activity that could have occurred; but i dont think he premeditated it at all, just didnt think it through,.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #282
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Did nothing illegal.

Case closed.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #283
Rawn M.D.

But as a watch officer u r NEVER supposed to engage

n police told him not to
Old 07-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #284
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Still not illegal to do so.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #285
Rawn M.D.

stalking is illegal
Old 07-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #286
veritas
HALL OF FAME

he did not stalk. he followed. not illegal.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #287
Rawn M.D.

i always describe the diff between the 2 is the prospect of engaging...if ur following ur doing that...but if ur stalking, u following with intentions to engage or attack... its more animalistic in its nature. @VERITAS
Old 07-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #288
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I get your point but it is still a fail sir.

You cant prove that. All you can prove is that he followed. Case closed.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #289
Rawn M.D.

word..fuckin intentions tricky little things.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #290
veritas
HALL OF FAME

yup.

so let us conclude. that we cannot know the mans heart. we can look at the facts. we cannot know treyvons heart either. only the facts of the case.

color is irrelevant. emotion is irrelevant. agenda is irrelevent.

Zimmerman did nothing illegal and was attacked. he engaged in self defense. innocent until proven guilty. you cannot prove his intent had hatred or malice.

CASE CLOSED.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #291
Rawn M.D.

word.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #292
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
and if you put your hands on him over a verbal conflict and he shot you it would be self defense yet again
self defense is the perceived threat of a danger to ur safety...whether they hit u yet or not, that doesn't matter legally...

if there's a dude followin me around creeper status with a gun, i'm-a feel threatened...therefore, if i beat his ass, it'd be in self-defense...

unfortunately, the prosecution went for 2nd degree murder when that wasn't the right charge to go after...

also, the big reason zimmerman got off is cuz trayvon wasn't around to testify...HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT YO...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #293
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

hi...

I fucks with Detour yo...
and all jokes aside he beat Diz...

Bye....

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #294
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

zimmerman is a pussy
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote