- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Aero vs Allen spotlight..
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:30 PM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Celph Taut on the low one of my favourite people on these sites.

Legit fucking hate car enthusiasts, sorry Allen I like you in all other aspects of life, but a car is a machine that gets you where you need to be...if it does that, it is fulfilling your expectations...if you treat your car better than you would treat a human being, you're odd to me...aesthetics are understandable, everyone wants their car to look nice...but yo, chill out, Phil liked this car and he got it....do you guys have to shit on his parade or do you just like looking like you know shit...and typing this...I know Allen for real knows shit about cars...Amen I'm talking to you.

btw, I just bought a Volkswagen Golf 2015.

I'm selling my son to pay for it.
I know about Subarus. That's about it.

Other cars suck. Golf is ok, tho. I like the R32. Almost got one. They are dope.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:15 PM   #43
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
LOL @ poor man's STI. Anyways, good choice. Be easy on the clutch as it has a notoriety to be rough in first/second gear, and it's glitchy/clunky to boot. Gotta get use to that shit. Also, the STI is running the EJ25 , which you gotta get in the high revs to get the awesome torque power. The WRX, however, is running the FA20 , so you get that torque at 2000rpm and taper off after 5-6k. Get use to the loud ass cabin noise also, although they did add sound dampening in the windows. Get winter tires if you live in a snowy area immediately, as the Dunlop's are atrocious on sleek roads. I didn't modify my 17' WRX as yet, but the first mod (aside from possibly the Pilot Supersport tires from Michelin) is gonna be a stage 1 access port. People swear by air intakes, but a lot of research I've seen shows it does a little to nothing to give you horsepower. Gonna get red calibers, possibly a short throw shift knob, Diode lights, an n NVidia q300 exhaust, among other things.

Mileage is pretty bad on these things too, I'm afraid. I've never owned a scion/brz, but a WRX isn't any better. And it can get quite expensive down the road for parts.
Yeah, first and second gear are rough. Anyway I've been experimenting with speeds and gears to get the most out of my miles per gallon. As of right now I get about 31.2 miles per gallon on Highway. Again, my Scion was getting 23 on the highway. I didn't break the bank to get this joint...so I'll be saving up just in case something catastrophic happens.

@Genocide o can't post pictures from my phone. But it's not a hatch back style. It's like a sport sedan. Perfect for a step dad who still wants to have fun driving.
Old 03-21-2018, 05:34 PM   #44
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

The last WRX hatchback was made in 2014. Only sadans now as far as WRX and STI.

Rumor has it they are coming back out with hatches in 2020. Can't wait, want it... I hate sadans.
Old 03-28-2018, 07:53 PM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Yo... Took !e dumb long buy finally figured out the issue with the whip lol @Allen Knight

Fucking A/F sensor was shot. As soon as I put that on the diagnostic PC bam. So just replaced that shit after like 2 weeks of dissecting my intake manifold, throttle body and hoses for clogs/leaks lol. That shit was looking at me right in the face the whole time when ever I popped the hood and looked down near the air box lmao.... FML man...
Old 03-28-2018, 09:45 PM   #46
Deluzion

Deluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant futureDeluzion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol WRX.

Poor man's STI.

DOPE THO. Learn the Subaru wave son. Every boosted subie will wave at you now hahaha...

If you need pointers on a build, holla. I still have my '16 STI which is damn near 480 WHP.
this nigga still talking HP and hes like 30.

time to grow up, no self respecting grown ass man pushing a rice burner anymore lol and especially modding it.
Deluzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:14 PM   #47
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluzion View Post
this nigga still talking HP and hes like 30.

time to grow up, no self respecting grown ass man pushing a rice burner anymore lol and especially modding it.
If you don't like fast cars your a faggot, tbc.