Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

View Poll Results: Do you accept the death of Scheinberg?
Yes, it’s okay man. 1 12.50%
Idk yet. You were pretty terrible. Maybe unforgivable. 0 0%
No dead your actual self. 1 12.50%
Rican is really all of us. 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 03-19-2018, 01:51 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Well, being honest, I really do not see alot of difference between Schein and Knucklehead. Idk>?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:54 PM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Well, being honest, I really do not see alot of difference between Schein and Knucklehead. Idk>?
Obviously there are bits of both in there, it's why it worked for so long. I am not as negative of a person as Schein gives a vibe of. Not an elitist, nor very wealthy. I look at the persona and see maybe 25% of myself in it. Obviously it's more clear to me because you don't KNOW me. Ja feel? You know Schein. I haven't interacted with you prior to the characters initial birth.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

oh, ok. Fair enough. I think this is a good move for you. Being more authentic is good.

but also use this place to practice being ridiculous and tweaking things about yourself you do not like, or want to practice. Cool dawg. Props.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:13 PM   #24
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

You find me a job doing sound design on an indie game and I'll actively push the that you're too Irish to be Jewish
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
You find me a job doing sound design on an indie game and I'll actively push the that you're too Irish to be Jewish
I'm not too deep in the community, tbh. Everyone on TIGSource and r/gamedev are more worried about being heard than listening. Never could get involved like I have with the text community. I'm also selfish and want full control so never collab with people. Going to try and change that in the coming months, so @ me after summer I might have a network by then.

You looking for gigs here and there for extra cash? Or you want to legit work for a studio? The latter isn't very likely unless you really get in close with someone working on a major project. Even then, you'd be more taking a piece of the potential profit as opposed to making a weekly paycheck.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #26
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I'm not too deep in the community, tbh. Everyone on TIGSource and r/gamedev are more worried about being heard than listening. Never could get involved like I have with the text community. I'm also selfish and want full control so never collab with people. Going to try and change that in the coming months, so @ me after summer I might have a network by then.

You looking for gigs here and there for extra cash? Or you want to legit work for a studio? The latter isn't very likely unless you really get in close with someone working on a major project. Even then, you'd be more taking a piece of the potential profit as opposed to making a weekly paycheck.
Definitely freelance stuff. I actually just got into a low budget project last week, it's been easy - given a job for a song or sound effect, shoot the boss some ideas then flesh out what he likes best, then get a little money. If I download digital instruments that sound legit I'd have a decent portfolio

I'll still support your character change all the same bro man
Old 03-19-2018, 02:31 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Definitely freelance stuff. I actually just got into a low budget project last week, it's been easy - given a job for a song or sound effect, shoot the boss some ideas then flesh out what he likes best, then get a little money. If I download digital instruments that sound legit I'd have a decent portfolio

I'll still support your character change all the same bro man
*character death

I am not making a new character, so character change sounds off. Just me now, no gimmicks. I will leave all gimmicks to separate accounts if anything.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #28
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

But yeah that's basically how it goes. Most of the engines forums have a spot where you can offer paid or free services. If you can't get anything paid, you could always build an indie game specific portfolio and gain some connects.

https://connect.unity.com/
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php#8

That's where I've seen most people in 2d go. Also freelancer and upwork, obv.

http://www.ashtonmorris.com/freelanc...inding-work/2/

^ a good short article on getting started in the space.

edit:

Also, you can feel free to build your portfolio working with me. :D

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 03-19-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #29
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yo....the munster used to do shit like that....I feel like it was batty and veritas in the trollnomican where they said.....never make a troll to ur persona that will affect and define the persona negatively to the point of no return...

Yes, yes, yes...

I wrote a chapter on this tbh. It's called pulling an "Owen Hart".

this means when you say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE" and then your character becomes the Blue Blazer and dies in front of the crowd.

AKA Surprise suicide whilst trying to get your new character over.

For the millennials out there, it's like a Sin Cara that falls from higher places. This thread is Knuck's Botchamania intro.

It warms my goddamned soul that you remember the Nettrollnomican. RT
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Yes, yes, yes...

this means when you say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE" and then your character becomes the Blue Blazer and dies in front of the crowd.

For the millennials out there, it's like a Sin Cara that falls from higher places. This thread is Knuck's Botchamania intro.

At what point in this story do you kick his leg out from under his leg though?
Old 03-19-2018, 03:31 PM   #31
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, yes, yes...

always enjoy some quality batty material tbc. was a big fan of the podcast too. u like dusty rhoads meets def comedy jam was phenomenal.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:42 PM   #32
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
But yeah that's basically how it goes. Most of the engines forums have a spot where you can offer paid or free services. If you can't get anything paid, you could always build an indie game specific portfolio and gain some connects.

https://connect.unity.com/
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php#8

That's where I've seen most people in 2d go. Also freelancer and upwork, obv.

http://www.ashtonmorris.com/freelanc...inding-work/2/

^ a good short article on getting started in the space.

edit:

Also, you can feel free to build your portfolio working with me. :D
I'll check these out tonight, thanks! And if you need music/sound design let me know FIRST
Old 03-19-2018, 03:43 PM   #33
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

man if u going to be posting on a regular basis im gonna need that sig chopped down MEOW
Old 03-19-2018, 04:20 PM   #34
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
At what point in this story do you kick his leg out from under his leg though?
is there a way that I can rep you x1000 for that?
Old 03-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #35
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
always enjoy some quality batty material tbc. was a big fan of the podcast too. u like dusty rhoads meets def comedy jam was phenomenal.
we got the same birthmark tbh.

mine might be cancer tho.

his prolly was too lolololol
Old 03-19-2018, 04:24 PM   #36
Ghost1

LMFAOOOOO
Old 03-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we got the same birthmark tbh.

mine might be cancer tho.

his prolly was too lolololol
do y'all have the same mufflahhhhhhh

(i will use any excuse to post this)

Old 03-19-2018, 04:42 PM   #38
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I'm ambivalent so I voted yes.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:52 PM   #39
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
do y'all have the same mufflahhhhhhh

(i will use any excuse to post this)

Yes.

this may be off topic, but did I mention how hard I would fuck Stardust's wife?

Old 03-19-2018, 04:59 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Yes.

this may be off topic, but did I mention how hard I would fuck Stardust's wife?

it's dusty-adjacent.

also, wouldn't we all?