Old 03-18-2018, 09:54 AM   #21
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

POst your wife, then talk shit fam.

Otherwise remain on the sideline. You were too shook to post something, wonder why LOL.

Her teeth probably rotted out her head or you fucking with bitches that look like Lars in drag.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM   #22
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

What language y’all speak there?
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

It involves the lips a lot. I’d leave it alone...
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:03 AM   #24
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
POst your wife, then talk shit fam.

Otherwise remain on the sideline. You were too shook to post something, wonder why LOL.

Her teeth probably rotted out her head or you fucking with bitches that look like Lars in drag.
Not everyone can have glossy holm at home like you.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:05 AM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Exactly, dodge the fact of you shook of posting YOUR wife and keep screaming from the nose bleeds, faggot.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:08 AM   #26
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

I'm happy with my choices.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:11 AM   #27
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
So, i went on a date with a white chick from my organic chem class. It was awkward at first for the fact she said "I didn't know blacks lived in Iceland" I wasn't sure how to take the comment but i rolled with it. Then it was a good 15 minutes or so then she uttered "Black people are suppose to hate the cold, You're tall did your mom bang a frost giant?" "Your accent sounds like you're from Scotland/ England why is that?" Lol she just kept asking the most awkward questions. I answered them politely with respectful conversation. "Why don't you say Nigga & talk hood like the rest of the blacks at our Uni(college)"

sigh it was awkward boys. It gets worse..

We had dinner and things went smooth then this woman irked out. Because a female friend of mine came up and gave me a hug asking me how i've been. This i'm not use to in my homeland its only respectful to do what she did. Most women back home would've happily greeted the female friend and chimed in on the laughs and conversation.

this American girl from organic chem class asked me to come meet her family for a sunday dinner next week. She was a horrible date! haha are most Philadelphia raised Italian women like this? lol. Yes, she invited me to come over that night too. But i told her i couldn't, i had to work in an hour (bad lie i know).

Do i cut this crazy one loose? I'm not use to the attitude and rudeness of her demeanor/questions. Some of them were chuckle worthy but man did she have some kahunas asking some of the stuff she asked.

Any fellow Europeans dealt with innercity american girls? @sraL

Well sir. As for ur question about philly italians. Lmfao. Ta man. They can be brutal. But most of the time its just her way of being what she thinks is funny or playful. Philly folk have a different mind set man. Brought upndifferently. Idk. About the private schools. But if u roll through the public philly school system ur coming out like this girl lmao.

I would fuck her and be done man. Just stop answering. I guarantee she can fuck being an italian philly chick. Ive had my share and they were fucking great. Goddamn the sexiest broad i ever ducked was named carlina from philly. Holy fuck she was bad. My other italian girl at the time walked in on us fucking btw. Her name was gina. She left without making a acene surprisingly. But we of cpurse broke up. Whatever. Carlina was that shit
Old 03-18-2018, 10:14 AM   #28
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Run lol
^^^^^

if you still wanna meet the parents, you can win them over the same ways I win over my Philly/Delco italian family:

-Greet with 'hey, how you doin' '
-Refer to tomato sauce as 'gravy'
-Mozzarella cheese is 'moo-tsa-ray-a', but if you're not italian you're at high risk of looking like a fool over pronouncing it so just say 'mu-tsa-rell'
-Ricotta is 'Ri-gaut'
-Manicotti is 'mah-nah-gaut' (straight up didn't recognize this word the first few times I saw it spelled out)
-Subs are hoagies (this will make or break you)

IF they like you, you gotta expect the oddly racist compliments like 'you're one of the good ones' or finding your basic competency with something to be impressive

that said, my one friend from the US who worked in Iceland for a year won't stop gushing about how great it is, so if you think you're better than me fahk you
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #29
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
So, i went on a date with a white chick from my organic chem class. It was awkward at first for the fact she said "I didn't know blacks lived in Iceland" I wasn't sure how to take the comment but i rolled with it. Then it was a good 15 minutes or so then she uttered "Black people are suppose to hate the cold, You're tall did your mom bang a frost giant?" "Your accent sounds like you're from Scotland/ England why is that?" Lol she just kept asking the most awkward questions. I answered them politely with respectful conversation. "Why don't you say Nigga & talk hood like the rest of the blacks at our Uni(college)"

sigh it was awkward boys. It gets worse..

We had dinner and things went smooth then this woman irked out. Because a female friend of mine came up and gave me a hug asking me how i've been. This i'm not use to in my homeland its only respectful to do what she did. Most women back home would've happily greeted the female friend and chimed in on the laughs and conversation.

this American girl from organic chem class asked me to come meet her family for a sunday dinner next week. She was a horrible date! haha are most Philadelphia raised Italian women like this? lol. Yes, she invited me to come over that night too. But i told her i couldn't, i had to work in an hour (bad lie i know).

Do i cut this crazy one loose? I'm not use to the attitude and rudeness of her demeanor/questions. Some of them were chuckle worthy but man did she have some kahunas asking some of the stuff she asked.

Any fellow Europeans dealt with innercity american girls? @sraL

She wants to be ravaged. She's being condescending bc she wants hate dick you're being too much of a nice guy. She wants to be fucked hard while you tell "you like this nigger dick?!" That being said, the 14 missed messages you have two options. Leave her alone bc she's crazy which is what you should probably do orrrr fuck the racism out of her. Make her a slave to black dick then next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?" You have a chance to eliminate racism.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:19 AM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
She wants to be ravaged. She's being condescending bc she wants hate dick you're being too much of a nice guy. She wants to be fucked hard while you tell "you like this nigger dick?!" That being said, the 14 missed messages you have two options. Leave her alone bc she's crazy which is what you should probably do orrrr fuck the racism out of her. Make her a slave to black dick then next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?" You have a chance to eliminate racism.
Lmfaooooo point to dick slaughtered me.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #31
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Good response aero i actually really like this
Old 03-18-2018, 11:31 AM   #32
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

she seemed chill to me, maybe ur just boring tbh. i woulda cracked jokes at her.
then pounded her out & then wait a week hit her up an do it all over.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:40 AM   #33
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
God status here
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:45 AM   #34
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
she seemed chill to me, maybe ur just boring tbh. i woulda cracked jokes at her.
then pounded her out & then wait a week hit her up an do it all over.
Nah ur just a philly guy if i remeber haha, She was awkward to deal with reach 16 missed text message today befor ei replied
Old 03-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #35
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah ur just a philly guy if i remeber haha, She was awkward to deal with reach 16 missed text message today befor ei replied
jersey but 15 mins from philly so ur pretty much accurate lol.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:53 AM   #36
Clout

Quote:
Nothing wrong with that man
Old 03-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
You live close to Pennville?

MY wifey's fam there and we are there at least once a month LOL.

Like the last exit on i95 over the bridge is Delaware lol.
Old 03-18-2018, 12:09 PM   #38
Clout

Id think allen is from camden yea if its 15 mins away from philly?
Old 03-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #39
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Camdem right over the bridge.
Old 03-18-2018, 12:17 PM   #40
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
^^^^^

if you still wanna meet the parents, you can win them over the same ways I win over my Philly/Delco italian family:

-Greet with 'hey, how you doin' '
-Refer to tomato sauce as 'gravy'
-Mozzarella cheese is 'moo-tsa-ray-a', but if you're not italian you're at high risk of looking like a fool over pronouncing it so just say 'mu-tsa-rell'
-Ricotta is 'Ri-gaut'
-Manicotti is 'mah-nah-gaut' (straight up didn't recognize this word the first few times I saw it spelled out)
-Subs are hoagies (this will make or break you)

IF they like you, you gotta expect the oddly racist compliments like 'you're one of the good ones' or finding your basic competency with something to be impressive

that said, my one friend from the US who worked in Iceland for a year won't stop gushing about how great it is, so if you think you're better than me fahk you
haha nice, iceland is amazing my friend. Glad he loved it

Tags
50 shades of yellow, aero breaking racial barriers, be my friend allen - amen, i'm blackaneese - aero