User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 06:41 PM   #61
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Fury fat fuck self wouldn't do shit. He's a troll.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:49 PM   #62
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Fury doesn't have the power to keep iron mike of prime years off him. Fury would do that jab and head jerk back & leave him self open for tysons true power ....HIS LEFT HAND & that immense body shot combo. As a orthodox stance fighter you use your left hand more since its infront so u use your right hand less over the course of a fight. Everyone who knows of tyson knows of his famous body,body, head combo(Teddy atlas/ Cus d'amato broadcasted it).

His Head movement and hand/foot speed was terrific + his power was on deontays level BUT.. IN EITHER HAND!!!. Fury Wasn't fast enough to side step iron mic from jabbing his way inside. Mike is left handed thats why his vicious body shots were unmatched. He was able to hit you with his strong hand to the softest part of your ribs. Left hand is a clear shot at your liver too which hurts like motherfucker!

Remeber Tysojn fury is chinny too he got dropped by a soft pillow fisted HW. Imagine if deontay wilder or ANY VERSION OF MIKE TYSON landed that kind of shot....

Deontay only wins b/c Fury is basically the same height so pulling his head straight back after pawing his left jab to create distance to avoid incoming shots WILL NOT WORK. IT WILL LEAVE HIM IN PERFECT POSITION TO EAT DEONTAYS RIGHT HAND FLUSH ON THE NOSE.

Fury defense isn't great. He just moves his head alot and pulls straight back while kind of using his left jab to stiff arm you from following through to hit him. Watch the Wlad klit fight. Deontay is so much faster than fury. Fury won't be able to dance around Wilder while trying to negate that Jab and right hand.

Im telling you Fury is open for alot of shots cus he like wilder keeps his hands down but he is so much taller than every one (6'9) he gets away with it. But deontay is 6'7 with an 83 inch reach. So fury will be forced to bend at the waist like james toney to duck under shots and then eat and overhand short straight right hand like wilder did to spilka or that nasty uppercut like ortiz ate from wilder.

Fury has bad defense he compensates by moving and pushing you away. He has no power to keep deontary from windmilling haha. Sorry man I can see tyson fury beating deontay but i see deontay ko'ing him. If it goes to the cards fury wins but i doubt it would.
I was more talking Joshua n wilder. I appreciate the breakdown but I just think fury's boxing brain, head movement and ability to dictate the fight trumps anything ice seen from wilder.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:52 PM   #63
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Fury is unorthodox and sly but Deontay wilder is just a hard counter in my eyes. They both have things that make them dangeorus to eachother.

But Fury has no legit defense besides fighting tall & dancing. He pulls his head straight back out of habit of being much taller than everyone. But Once he faces deontay he will get ko'd instantly once he gets timed after 2 rounds of doing that lil trick. Cus deontary is only 2 inches shorter and has a 83 inch reach. He will clip fury on the chin and fury has been dropped ill say for the 8th time by a soft fisted HW. Imagine when one of the hardest punches in fighting history not just boxing history hits you square n flush on the whiskers.....

anyone care to answer? go head Clout'll w8
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:56 PM   #64
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Fury trash.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 06:56 PM   #65
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Billy joe Saunders vs Charlo....GO
Old 03-04-2018, 06:59 PM   #66
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
@Clout - I agree with most of what you said but you are basically co-signing my argument of DW not being a technical fighter lol. Regardless of weight, DW hardly threw ANY punches and was gassed by round 4, lol.

"He needs to learn how this and that" - exactly my point. He's not a good technical boxer. He's a slugger and a sloppy one at that. Just look at every KO how aggressive he is and opens himself up.

Well yea i did cosign that remeber i have a post saying deontay SUCKS AT "BOXING' AKA THE SWEET SCIENCE lol oh yea your spot on the money man.

Its his athleticism/power that make him what he is.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:01 PM   #67
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour joog View Post
I was more talking Joshua n wilder. I appreciate the breakdown but I just think fury's boxing brain, head movement and ability to dictate the fight trumps anything ice seen from wilder.
I like fury think highly of him, i respect ya alot for your honestly. I dont see AJ beating Fury well a in shape Klitchko winning fury. Joshua is just to sluggish & robotic at times. He will dance around joshua. Where as he isn't fast enough or agile enough to get away with that defensive maneuver vs Deontay. Deontay is NBA quality athleticism as in agility and speed idk how good his dribbling ect is.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:09 PM   #68
Clout

Mayweathers white grandfather

Nicolino Locche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-bLfsQSFQ

Shoulder roll & slipping for days
Old 03-04-2018, 07:21 PM   #69
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Feel like klitschko woulda beat joshua if he was 10 years younger...took him 11 rounds in that fight...

wilder would beat joshua on pure athleticism power and reach joshua's nice but he's not loose enough imo
Old 03-04-2018, 07:34 PM   #70
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Feel like klitschko woulda beat joshua if he was 10 years younger...took him 11 rounds in that fight...

wilder would beat joshua on pure athleticism power and reach joshua's nice but he's not loose enough imo
go back a page or two i really break it down and agree 100% with everything you said.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:38 PM   #71
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

amen you're yet to post a video of your footwork and until then you're a fat self-hating blatino who cant discuss boxing with any semblance of seriousness.

i was, however, serious about fury (motivated and in-shape) being the best heavyweight right now. the fact he's looked down upon ties in exactly to what i was saying about the trouble he's had in his career with boxing licenses and national representation because he's the fucking gypsy king. and he says some real shit so he's further vilified by the media, thus shaping general disdain toward him.

if you're telling me deontay throw-from-the-hip wilder will sleep most men he hits on the chin, i won't argue. i feel like fury would still box him up for 12. most of his shit performances have come when he doesn't train with hughie.

locche was an aesthetically gorgeous boxer, a defensive genius ahead of his years and one of the more underrated south americans along with the likes of alexis arguello et al. but money probably owes more to the likes of the old mongoose archie moore for the lineage of the philly shell, same way foreman's mummy stance succeeded his trainer sandy saddler.

klitschko/joshua was a helluva fight though, right?

anyway fury the greatest right now, fuck what you heard.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 08:47 PM   #72
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
amen you're yet to post a video of your footwork and until then you're a fat self-hating blatino who cant discuss boxing with any semblance of seriousness.

i was, however, serious about fury (motivated and in-shape) being the best heavyweight right now. the fact he's looked down upon ties in exactly to what i was saying about the trouble he's had in his career with boxing licenses and national representation because he's the fucking gypsy king. and he says some real shit so he's further vilified by the media, thus shaping general disdain toward him.

if you're telling me deontay throw-from-the-hip wilder will sleep most men he hits on the chin, i won't argue. i feel like fury would still box him up for 12. most of his shit performances have come when he doesn't train with hughie.

locche was an aesthetically gorgeous boxer, a defensive genius ahead of his years and one of the more underrated south americans along with the likes of alexis arguello et al. but money probably owes more to the likes of the old mongoose archie moore for the lineage of the philly shell, same way foreman's mummy stance succeeded his trainer sandy saddler.

klitschko/joshua was a helluva fight though, right?

anyway fury the greatest right now, fuck what you heard.
Haha I like you abd Willy pep was the man too. he was shoulder rolling in the black and white era. Sugar ray Robinson was a personal fav of mine. I do like fury he and Billy Joe Saunders fight alot alike it's that traveller upbringing. Bjs is a phenomenon at south paw. What he did to David lemiuex eeewww baby.

Fury is his own worst enemy as I said before. He gets in his own way.

Klitchko vs joshua was awesome man I loved it I do believe had klitchko been in his youth he would've won tho. But same could be said for ortiz vs wilder In all fairness.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:52 PM   #73
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

perhaps fittingly, there isn't that much footage on old will o' the wisp, the man people described as a ghost on the canvas, and that's a shame. he was slick, no doubt.

billy joe is definitely a talent right now, too.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #74
Clout

Quote:
perhaps fittingly, there isn't that much footage on old will o' the wisp, the man people described as a ghost on the canvas, and that's a shame. he was slick, no doubt.

billy joe is definitely a talent right now, too.
Really wish Demetrius booboo andrade wasn't ducked as much as he is. He is a talent too, sad he hasn't gotten the big fights yet.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:20 PM   #75
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

@Eng

So how exactly does Fury beat wilder though? Especially, when it's safe to assume that he is no more skilled a boxer as the Cuban is. Whom from a techical standpoint is probably the most overall skilled and effectient active fighter discussed in this thread today. That ALSO just so happens to punch as devastatingly hard as the rest of the names mentioned. This is just a question asked out of curiosity.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:25 PM   #76
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

because fury isn't a boxer with tremendous fundamentals, he has that je ne sais quoi. i'm not saying he'd definitely win, just that i think he would and might bet on him to that end. fury on his A-game is a hard man to best.

ortiz is pushing 40, too, considering the metric you just used.

Quote:
Really wish Demetrius booboo andrade wasn't ducked as much as he is. He is a talent too, sad he hasn't gotten the big fights yet.
boxing is fucked tbh with you, with the way things are run.

i do enjoy the odd fight and studying looks from fighters though, and the history of the sport has always been storied.

Last edited by Eŋg; 03-04-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:26 PM   #77
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
@Eng

So how exactly does Fury beat wilder though? Especially, when it's safe to assume that he is no more skilled a boxer as the Cuban is. Whom from a techical standpoint is probably the most overall skilled and effectient active fighter discussed in this thread today. That ALSO just so happens to punch as devastatingly hard as the rest of the names mentioned. This is just a question asked out of curiosity.
The thing is we could all have well thought out thesis's that list strong focal points but anything can happen in that ring. Fury inshape is hard for anyone mate. But there are certain things the top 3 hws can do that make eachother able to win against the other.

I feel bad for the people who paid to see GGG vs Canelo. Aidlade Byrd needs to be banned
Old 03-04-2018, 09:41 PM   #78
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
because fury isn't a boxer with tremendous fundamentals, he has that je ne sais quoi. i'm not saying he'd definitely win, just that i think he would and might bet on him to that end. fury on his A-game is a hard man to best.

ortiz is pushing 40, too, considering the metric you just used.

boxing is fucked tbh with you, with the way things are run.

i do enjoy the odd fight and studying looks from fighters though, and the history of the sport has always been storied.
You're right about Ortiz's age playing a factor in his most recent defeat. Still though the "x-factor" like attribute you're giving to Fury could also easily be applied in Wilder's defense. They are both anomalies and unconventional fighters in their own right. Personally, I'd love to see them go heads up. I got Wilder for the win, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended differently.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:42 PM   #79
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
I feel bad for the people who paid to see GGG vs Canelo. Aidlade Byrd needs to be banned

Lol

Care to expound on why?
Old 03-04-2018, 09:44 PM   #80
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
@Clout

I'm gonna start calling you Howard Cosell.
That's an honor sir.

Tags
anthony gotchua, deontay wilbur