Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-26-2018, 04:34 AM   #21
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I don't like the banning and name changing, Allen knows that.

Just stay and battle.
Hes under the impression that I’m laughing stalk and ALL the new people as well as anyone who’s been registering recently.

Can you tell him I am not any of those ppl cause I’m not, esp laughing stalk

Last edited by For Battling; 02-26-2018 at 04:39 AM.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 04:36 AM   #22
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

These new people seem to be from the same site... lyriscologist etc

Sammy, Rude, Vlad, Alice etc are from RR and prob others
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:14 AM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Listen you dumb dead dicked fagit

I’m Not anyone who you think I am I haven’t trolled or done anything other than mod, battle, and sign up for Lars tourney. What have you done other than run the nbl into the ground?

Absolutely nothing.

You’re pathetic and it’s sad the way you do things.

I could care less about modding the nbl, I did it because it was fun and I had the time. I really don’t know what you’re useful here for. You’re legit the worst member here and you ban people who you think I am and that’s not even me lol I would shoot you in your poverty ridden ass head you stupid idiot
As a member of law enforcement, you do realize this type of shit whether joking or not could cost you your job, right?

And no, it doesn't matter if it's said on a website on the interwebs. It's still a threat made by someone ""Of authority" towards a civilian.

Just saying dude....
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:34 AM   #24
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Netcees>job
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:22 AM   #25
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

wtf lol

u kno how many diff ways we tlk bout killin each other in a verse
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:35 AM   #26
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Rap text verse is different from a bold statement.

Was just an observation... I'm sure he regretted clicking submit afterwards but considering he didn't edit it out - was just too stupid to realize OR - Isn't law enforcement and fronting.

Difference between gun bars with rhymes and saying flat out, I will shoot you in the face in a response of anger due to internet bullying.

Just saying.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:41 AM   #27
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I got an inbox fulla mssgs from ppl tlkin bout killin me lol

shuldnt of left ur car runnin bitch
Old 02-26-2018, 07:47 AM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
I got an inbox fulla mssgs from ppl tlkin bout killin me lol

shuldnt of left ur car runnin bitch
1. They are most likely not members of law enforcement.
2. You're a convicted felon - so no surprise.
3. What is your point? Are you trying to debate what I said just to argue at the moment?
4. Fuck you.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:49 AM   #29
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmao
1. Word bro, totally
2. But just in case
3. Dude was coming at me
4. Fuck you
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:51 AM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lmao.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:52 AM   #31
Nick James
death to amen

send it to regis n kelly then
Old 02-26-2018, 08:46 AM   #32
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
The fuck you banning people for, STILL?!

This niggas legit banning for nothing just because he’s a forever grumpy hates his fucking shit life ass fagit and abuses his mod privledges for fun.

What was it this time? You banned me and apparently you think I’m laughing stalk for some reason and you stupid mother fucker I am not him.

Yo I legit don’t even talk to you and do my own thing, I don’t spam or troll or whatever the fuck you think and you still ban all my accounts for the hell of it

@sraL @Orc y’all gonna have to replace me in the thot tourney if this is what your prized possession smod Allen knight is going to continuously do to people

He banned laughing stalk to posting “wack lines” in the cypher, wtf?

Banned me for no reason at all, and that would be fine if I didn’t actually have shit going on the site, but I actually am participating in stuff.

I ran the nbl for about 4 weeks and did a good fuckin job then all a sudden you get laid off from work and come ban me and “takeover”. Ok you don’t want me modding there that’s fine, but you’re legit a loser who has no life.

But this is the nigga y’all love right? Get real.

This account will get banned too just for speaking the truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:41 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Zelph,

My issue is with Allen's behavior, not yours, sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:14 PM   #34
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

So, is that dude Zelph or did I miss something? I got a battle coming up vs him in the Hot or Thot thing so this kinda sucks, I was looking forward to bash his ex n shit and dude have always seemed cool to me tbh. What's the reasoning behind this shit? I deserve to know, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:20 PM   #35
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Zelph is in and showing, don't worry lol
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:30 PM   #36
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Cool, lol. Only his alts then? For Battling the only one tgat wasn't banned?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:57 PM   #37
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Cool, lol. Only his alts then? For Battling the only one tgat wasn't banned?
That is correct but I wouldn’t bet your last dollar on it
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:35 PM   #38
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:00 PM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The years of manual toil have eroded Allen’s sense of morality. This business is in poor taste. Poor taste, Allen.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:59 PM   #40
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'm over here sick af on my death bed laughing so hard at this!
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arrest bags for that vote, arrest des for being a pedo, des can only crawl w his kid, des w the low key weak sway