Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-19-2018, 12:15 PM   #1
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future
Default Black Panther

Saw the flick last weekend. AMAZING movie. Definitely the top of the MCU.

The cast absolutely killed it, Michael B Jordan shined every moment he was in. Plot was on point. Damn, this movie was great. Anybody seen it? Thoughts?
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:28 PM   #2
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Second best MCU movie...
Only WS was better...
Killmonger is the greatest mcu hero of all time...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #3
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

I thought WS was better too. Maybe on par. The movie was great. Michael Jordan killed it. Brilliant performance.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:37 PM   #4
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Shit was raw as fuck. I could get into some subliminal sociopolitical seeds of inception that were planted in the movie. But the overall symbology of what it represented and meant was pretty dope. And on a purely superficial blockbuster level it's probably the best MCU film to date. On a deeper level there's no question that it is.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:47 PM   #5
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Shit was raw as fuck. I could get into some subliminal sociopolitical seeds of inception that were planted in the movie. But the overall symbology of what it represented and meant was pretty dope. And on a purely superficial blockbuster level it's probably the best MCU film to date. On a deeper level there's no question that it is.
Perfectly said. That scene were Killmonger was in the spiritual world was intense. Dude never "left" Oakland and will always be there in his heart, despite trying to conquer Wakanda.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:48 PM   #6
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I thought WS was better too. Maybe on par. The movie was great. Michael Jordan killed it. Brilliant performance.
For real. Did you catch the 2nd post credit scene? Great scene, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

Second best MCU movie...
Only WS was better...
Killmonger is the greatest mcu hero of all time...

Bye...
Sounds about right.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #7
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
Perfectly said. That scene were Killmonger was in the spiritual world was intense. Dude never "left" Oakland and will always be there in his heart, despite trying to conquer Wakanda.
Which is kind of neat when you consider the fact the actual Black Panther Party was birth in Oakland, California.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:09 PM   #8
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Also, in the comics T'Challa eventually gets married to Storm. I found it interesting how much his mother looked like an older version of the character. I can't say for sure if it was intentional foreshadowing, because the parallel wouldn't really add up to much if it were. At least as far as I know (or not at this point). But, still, it was something that caught my eye.
Old 02-19-2018, 02:18 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Wtf is ws tho

Havnt seen it yet. Plan to
Old 02-19-2018, 02:25 PM   #10
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Winter soldier
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

yea every1 I talked to pretty much said it was fire. if that's the case whoever made the trailer needs to get the axe asap cuz I thought for sure off the preview it was gonna be terrible.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:45 PM   #12
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yea every1 I talked to pretty much said it was fire. if that's the case whoever made the trailer needs to get the axe asap cuz I thought for sure off the preview it was gonna be terrible.
Lmfao this is why i dont watch trailers nowadays. No expectations no nothing
Old 02-19-2018, 02:46 PM   #13
Rude

Rude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant futureRude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Also, in the comics T'Challa eventually gets married to Storm. I found it interesting how much his mother looked like an older version of the character. I can't say for sure if it was intentional foreshadowing, because the parallel wouldn't really add up to much if it were. At least as far as I know (or not at this point). But, still, it was something that caught my eye.
I was thinking the same thing in the first scene they showed her hair. (Now that Disney owns the rights, it could happen. their son Azari is my favorite part of Next Avengers)
Rude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:51 PM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Took my kids to see it. Got there. Saw a bunch of African Americans dressed in African cultural shit and cheetah flip flops, turned around and left.

Taking the memes way to serious.

Heard it was good tho. Not my type of movie, honestly but the kids love all them Marv Comic movies...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:04 PM   #15
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

A ncs thread just isnt complete without an Amen lie...

Bye...

Old 02-19-2018, 03:06 PM   #16
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Took my kids to see it. Got there. Saw a bunch of African Americans dressed in African cultural shit and cheetah flip flops, turned around and left.

Taking the memes way to serious.

Heard it was good tho. Not my type of movie, honestly but the kids love all them Marv Comic movies...
missing out, your loss.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #17
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lmao I thought the same shit
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

What is there to lie about?

The fact that there are weirdos taking the whole “black super hero” thing mad serious?

Like Blankman never existed? FOH... lol
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:14 PM   #19
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I mean ..... black panther comic book was created in 66 the same year the party was organized

stan lee created the xmen 3 years prior during a crucial point in the civil rights movement and depicted characters founded in a minority group of people with gifted abilities being hated by the masses solely for being different

its ok to be willfully ignorant but to speak so brazenly on topics youre painfully out of touch with is obnoxious

atleast hate the blacks intelligently sheesh
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #20
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Hi...

heres the thing...
I dont really think Amen hates black people in real life...
He does it on here to impress people but he would never say any of these things to black people in real life...
Well not enough to walk out of a movie theatre because there are too many blacks...
Then again the fact that his wife has to watch Mandingo Warriors 67 on VR to be sexually satisfied may genuinely give him a reason to hate black people...

Bye...

Tags
lenox kill youself - aero