User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Post 2 on 2 Tournament / Battle Arena Tourney Magazine

Intro

Welcome back to the livest battle grounds on the entire inter web my niggas. I been really proud of the progress we have been making week after week so before I even go further I just want to Salute each and every one of ya'll for putting that work in to make this place the most competitive and fun place for txt battles, period. The level of verses has been on the up and up, and voting has also been on a incline which is a good look. We have ALOT of shit going on around the site right now, and I know its easy to get lost in all the commotion, so just be mindful to read and comment on AS MANY battles as possible, because at the end of the day thats the reason we all come here. I decided to do both the Battle Arena Tournament Magazine and 2 on 2 Magazine in one here, to safe time and also get the most looks for every match up possible. Also keep your eye out for the 1-2 punch and NBL Playoffs both currently underway. Also, I want to remind ya'll that the Summer Classic which is the biggest and most prestigious tournament of the year will be popping off at the end of the 2 on 2 tournament and usually is the most competitive one we have here. So stick around and prepare for that my niggas. Again, I want to remind ya'll.. don't hesitate to hit my PM inbox regarding ANYTHING txt wise on the site. This can go from feedback, to a question, to needing help finding a battle, or even for a open mic collaboration. Ima jump right into reviews/previews ect because I know half of you only open these mags to read about yourself.

Vote for Voting or the Sway Zone
As I was working on the mag I see a lot of static popping up around the sites in regards to voting, I find this abit ridiculous tbh, especially with the shallow pool of voters we are currently dealing with. I notice two main problems, 1. haters 2. swaying. I will address both here one time only and leave it at that. First lets start with everyones favorite "dickriders" and "haters". First off I despise the term dickriding, its the most disrespectful shit you can say to another man, and shit is just lame to me. I tie dickriding in with hating because to me its the same shit. When someone digs ur style, and is a fan of yours they are automatically "dickriding" by the NC rule book section 44. Section 44b also clearly states that if someone thinks your wack they must be "hating". It obviously is totally outside the realm of possibility that there is anyone in this world who just does not find you special or talented. It's just like all those hot girls who wouldn't give you there number right? Obvious lesbian dyke whores amirite? Anyway. I am/was the most hated person if not ever, then in a VERY LONG LONG TIME on this site. During this hated period I made my mark as one of the best of this era if not ever. Whatever, that dont matter.. point is I've done more to garner hate than anyone of you current active battlers. I never once cried or tried to DQ votes, its just not in my makeup to do that. Especially when I can realize that there are ppl in this world who will not enjoy what I do. People alive do not enjoy Shakespeare, Plato, and Van Gogh. They aren't haters I assure you, this is called preference of taste. If you thought the Avengers movie was wack your not a hater, you have a different opinion and I think thats a good thing. My fav thing about battle rap is the DEBATE. All this crying about voting is only going to bring LESS votes. For and against you both you will have less votes. This will hurt the battle scene as a whole and it is not something I will stand by and allow to happen. BUT this is NOT a Monarchy and I am willing to hear any and all opinions on this so we can reach a point where MOST if not everyone is happy, or at least at a understanding as grown as men. I can never punish the people voting against you if I dont punish those voting for you as well. It's retarded.

Battle Arena Tournament Battle Reviews/Previews

Reviews

Cred vs Destroyer
This battle, like many this week was really competitive and really fucking dope. Both these dudes came with the exact sort of bars they are known for, and neither one did anything to dissapoint imho. The battle actually went back and forth for awhile which shows that the voters were feeling both of these dudes this week, and the drops were def on point. Des had a dope ass closer with the ending ur verses with a Amen line and still not having a prayer, that shit was crazy to me. Cred had his normal gritty gutter shit and blew the roof off with that maid man/clean house line. This shit was a slugfest and after I had to leave the battles open for extra time Cred pulled it out in the end. I actually thought Des won by a hair, but I was leaning to Cred alot. This was legit a battle I didn't want to vote on, but did because it took damn near every active voter on the site to decide this shit. No one should be ashamed with the outcome of this cuz to me there was no loser here. Wish both could have advance but thats not how it works so Cred made his way towards the next round.

Witty vs Remy LeBeau

Remy hit me up out of nowhere this week wanting his name changed to Useless. LOL RANDOM. Anyway there is already a account by that name here and I honestly think that name is a down grade from Remy, which is saying alot lol. Be Gambit if you feel you want a change imo. Onto to the battle.. Witty had a great opp with the angle on how Remy been bigging him up this whole tourney, I think he kinda botched his ammo and really didn't come thru on it how he could. He had a sick ass REM sleep line but everything else was kinda light to me. Rem had a stronger verse than last round and had some personals of his own to fight back against what I assume he knew would be a personal attack on him by Wit. This like, most battles this round was a nail biter with voters going back and forth on who they thought had the stronger lines. Personally I think the people who leaned towards Remy including me, felt he was just a bit more witty and creative with his punches while somehow being equally personal. Dope battle, but Remy caught the W.

Unfukwitable vs Bags
This battle was equally close as the prior two even if the votes didn't convey it as much. Even tho Bags has been struggling with concept choice and wording his humor and sting is as strong as ever and it showed in this battle. His opener and closer were both fairly strong but I felt the bars suffered in the mid section of his verse, with only the BARAKA bar being up to his old level of quality. Unfuk was abit more clever and had a tad more consistency in the verse as a whole. The suicide drill and swear jar lines were equal to Bags strongest two and it seemed the difference came down to the unquotable bars. Bags did make a 3 vote rally at one point, but it wasn't enough to conquer Unfuk who ran off with the win and moves on to the Semi Finals. Oh almost forgot, shoutout to that Baraka bar.

Bust vs Lotto Smirk
Out of all the battles this week this one flew under the radar abit, but I don't think it was for lack of quality bars. I think the votes just came in quicker than the other battles so it was closed earlier and some ppl may have missed the opportunity for a good read. Bust took it comfortable but it wasn't a bodybag or shutout by any means. Smirk wasn't as strong as he has been in past weeks tho and Bust took advantage of that by staying as consistent as he ever does. Bust was more direct and sometimes the straight forward style can take you along way with the right wording. Bust advances.

Previews

Cred vs Bust
This is a intriguing match up for me because both these dudes have similarities in how they aproach this battle shit. I expect both to bring down to earth relate able bars, no reaches, no forces just talking that shit. Both are strong ass up and comers and I absolutely LOVE how they put together they text verses. They got that URL esque it could work out loud punches that I really feel are the strongest when done correctly. Bust may have a bit more to prove than Cred, but sometimes than can be a strength in this kind of battle, being the unknown lends itself a element of surprise. This is going to come down to who can connect more to the reader without alienating anyone who don't dig those "kind of bars". It will also be interesting to see how the winner of this goes into the next round and how they deal with late round tournament fatigue.

Unfukwitable vs Remy LeBeau
This battle is exciting to me because its my opinion that neither of these battlers has peaked yet. Both are still finding there footing as top level contendors and it seems they manage to improve week in and week out. I expect Unfuk to bring the wordplay, where Remy will try to bring something a bit more personal and humorous. The key to victory here might be who can step out of there comfort zone and bring the more varied attack. Or if you are going to stay in your bag you better do it to a A1 level. Whoever has the weakest line here will most likely take the L. This is a no slacking battle, every bar is going to count and the winner of this one can very easily be walking into the finals as the favourite.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

JUNTO'S TAGBOOK

Nik Bags vs. Migo Lingo

BRRAAAAP!! SKREEEEEK!!!! Damn... based on round 1 verses this should be Battle of the Week --- potentially a classic. Disagree? well A) fuck yourself, and B) this is THREE HOF'ers in one battle. While none of em would argue that they're in their prime, the creativity and haymaker *potential* never really goes away. Maybe past a certain age, or number of alcohol-induced strokes, or total grams of homegrown mids burned it does IDK... we can only watch, wait and see. But in their tourney debut against Swerve & Diode the Jordan brand ambassador and Baguette brought FIRE. The only thing that might hold this well-seasoned team back is effort... round to round consistency. Wit the talent level right now? one battle slippin will still be their last. On the other hand we got my man Cred who been climbin the NC ladder recently and gettin into his element. The Chiraqi's only big issue has been avoidin old concepts.... which is tough when you ain't been around that long. This seem to be less of an issue though wit Vicky Barnes controllin the product. It was wild to me how many people didn't get that barrels & ladders shit cuz that was dope, Migo Lingo verse last week was also one of the better ones. This could easily go either way but 50/50 predictions always seemed like a cop out to me... I see the elders edgin it wit experience, after a slightly more impressive performance in the first.

NIK BAGS (-2)

Name Pending vs. Doh! Boys

If we were back in the era when Beyond's iris was capturing light this would be no contest... Karp & Sho easy. Thank David that we can all still laugh at " the alpha male's " misfortunes, but the Doh! Boys have proven over the past few months that they ain't no jokes. Tic been in the finals of the last couple tourneys and he's real versatile and creative wit concepts. Infiltration seem to be followin Father Jun footsteps cuz it's clear he's no noob but on stealth mode... maybe we know who he is? I don't, but he definitely had some verses that stood out to me --- off the top I remember his shit vs. Spree in NBL bein money. These two combined for a solid showing and buried Max & Remy rd 1. That said, Sho never got the gun bars on safety & no matter how long he's away Karp always keep the handcrafted arrows sharp. The unlikely duo's last drop was a little below expectations but still nice, and I expect them to rise to the occasion here against dangerous opponents. Tic already tough and only gettin better but underperformed in recent marquee matchups... while Alvin is a tried & true HOF'er and Murda a vet that really been at the top of his game lately wit hard bars, two of my personal favorites to read... Inf is the X factor here, tough to guess what he'll bring this week. If the Boys knock Name Pending out that would change the whole dynamic and they could be my new favorite to win it all. But I got the defending champs in a real good, split decision battle.

NAME PENDING (-4)

The Bad Guys vs. Sharp Fox

How do two NBL mods ride a broomstick together? Ass to ass with the head broken off YOU FUCKIN BATTY BOY FAGGOTS!! Realistically the homies put in so much work runnin the league & dealin wit emotional textcees they deserve an accomp for that alone... but that'd be corny as hell... so it's good to see them out here competing for a legitimate one. The Sharp Fox combo came out swingin in the opening round and took all the votes against Sn00p & Knuck, wit a more personal attack than most. That was definitely the biggest upset and a surprise to me. Witty a chill dude, a staple of NC but really only as a discussion presence (or topical I don't pay attention to that world)... I didn't think he battled aside from random FNs, where I figured he just goofed around & called Bags faggot a bunch. The angles were all fresh & hit though... quality concepts throughout. Nothing in moderation was my favorite from SF --- perfect context for the play and real smooth execution. These days Sharp can hold his own against almost anyone in the ring, but he & Witty have their work cut out for them with The Bad Guys. Bar for bar Allen & Ace had the best verse of round 1, and there were some mixed reviews, but to me that Curl in the front / Protractor / Fifth element section was HEAT. They were tied in the rankings at #1 pre-tourney and I thought that might be questionable dependin on Al's effort & Res attendance... but these two both got top notch concepts & plenty experience battling the best in multiple eras... they're the favorite to champ now. Sorry Sharp Fox :( statistically there's gotta be at least one of these, but underdogs win every day.

THE BAD GUYS (KO)

The Outsiders vs. MD 20/20

I been tryna take a position every time to make it interesting... when any one of em could go the other way... but this match is REALLY up in the air. Is Karaoke PMing Orc bars? Would it be close if he does? Dope verses or a shit show? I'm not expectin it to be BOTW considering the other fights on the card, but I'm lookin forward to seein how it plays out. Now that we all got screenshots of Knuck info & post gay interracial rape fantasy ads daily on his local craigslist I think Kar can safely return with his shitty pay city employment intact, and massive head held high. Either way I don't think we'll know if he does so let's talk about Orc. By loose application of the transitive property & Orc's own admission, Karaoke is better than him right now. He been rusty & took a few Ls but rolled wit the punches and showin signs of HOF caliber Orc --- I like what he did against Bust recently. Round 1 was solid too apply to me was funny shit, but he also facin the Goon this week in NBL playoffs so he may have his hands full writing all of this one and that. Amen has a chance to elevate toward Muff status here: clowned constantly in discussion BUT still respected as a writer. Currently his stock isn't that high on NC, but when I was at Ron's RapeBoard.com, 'Obnoxious' was throwin up some quality verses. And 'Greedy$' had some of the better concepts of anyone there... that Rep clean as a whistle & you blow one when crime yada yada bar still wit me. If Orc ends up gettin assistance the NC vets'll prolly give these immigrants the Trump treatment. If not, I see a focused MD team surprising & pullin the round 2 victory wit votes on both sides.

MD 20/20 (-3)

2 on 2 RD2 Previews
By Strikta

The Bad Guys Vs. Sharp Fox

I'll be looking fwd to this one for sure. 2 teams where I don't feel like one necessarily is heavily favored over the other. Lets be real, the Sharp Fox team got bars.. & the fact that Witty is trying these days in text could prove scary for his opponents. Sharp 9's always been a threat when motivated. Bad Guys are coming off a good win last rd against Hush's Easter.. where I felt like they won, sure, but not really convincingly. Tho they flawlessed H.E.... if H.E. would've had another heavy bar in there, votes could've swung their way & they might not be here right now. I do like how Res & Allen's style blend tho... but if I was a bettin man I'd say Res is a lil rusty.. but he can NEVER be underestimated no matter where he is in text battling.. dude is a legend & hall of famer net-wide in this shit. Allen will do his thing & bring a cpl dope concepts to the table... & I expect their verse to be fire, especially this rd. Sharp Fox will have to fight & claw if they want to win this... it won't be easy.. but if they put forth the effort I think they could take this. They've come off a pretty impressive & convincing win over a team that had 2 heavy hitters in text, in Sn00p & Knuck(The Gentlemen).. that just goes to show they can craft dopeness together & be a force. Witty I've noticed has a knack for statementish bars that actually HIT.. but if they're gonna wanna win this, I wouldn't go that route. Sharp brings clever ideas always & is a prob. This one could go either way tbh... but if The Bad Guys bring their A game, they'll prolly win.

60/40
The Bad Guys

The Outsiders Vs. MD 20/20

Far as I can tell this battle will be 1 vs. 2... & I'm not digging that tbh. Orc can try all he wants to front about it, but everyone knows Karaoke isn't contributing to the verse in this battle. Tho I may not like it, it may not matter. Plain & simple. Orc is a fierce battler & can possibly run thru this whole tourney by his lonesome if he wanted to. I'm just saying, this is 2 ON 2 ya'll... the fact Kar isn't showing up is disheartening... but ehh, whatever. Bottom line=MD 20/20 has a problem on their hands... either way.. whether Karaoke comes around or not. I feel like if Gloss & Joog really try hard they'll have a shot here.. but it would take some strong execution. They pretty much handled Smoking Aces last round.. & if they can bring that type of intensity PLUS SOME I feel like they've got a shot. Orc destroyed Cash Words last rd single handed w/ no problem at all. The battle didn't get much votes, but I think that mighta been due to the fact everyone knew his partner wasn't showing. Regardless, Orc is tuff & gonna be hard to beat here for MD 20/20. Hope it's a good one.

70/30
The Outsiders

Nik Bags Vs. Migo Lingo

Potential battle of the round, IMO... Nik Bags done had the straps for a looong time at one point(I'm not sure if they still do or not, but if they do it doesn't surprise me... I know Karp & Sho had the straps too not too long ago)... so w/ that championship pedigree the team of Bags & Nika know how to get it done in tag matches. Migo Lingo is a very impressive team in this tournament tho... Hush & Cred's styles blend extremely well imo, & they are a deadly force that will be extremely hard to get past. M.L. flawlessed 100 Grand last round w/out any probs at all.. they almost made the shit just look easy. Both very capable of bringing KO quality bars & snatching the W in ANY tag match. Nik Bags is capable of the same tho, w/out a doubt. They had a pretty easy match last round against Swerve & Diode.. & they just demolished them 2 niggas w/ ease. They won't have it nearly as easy in round 2... BUT they can bring the heat just as much as Migo Lingo, & I'm almost positive they will. These 2 teams are both crazy good & between the both of them there is 3 NC HOFers.. one new dope cat(Cred), & one sole white guy(Bags).. thought pointing that out was interesting lol.... but anyways... I'll def be looking fwd to this battle!!.... but yo, at this time I can't predict a winner.

50/50
No Favorite

Name Pending Vs. Doh! Boys

OK.. so this battle here has potential to be the best battle of the round as well. IF Doh! Boys make it so. Name Pending is a scary fucking team that had(or has?) the belts. Karpis & Sho are 2 guys that know how to craft together & they've been doing it for a while successfully. They are extremely hard to beat in tag & they've proven they are top dogs of this tourney, even before the tourney started. Name Pending absolutely blew away Fuck You Pay Me last rd, flawlessing them easily. I think the quality of opponents they'll face this round in Doh! Boys is a notch or 2 above F.Y.P.M... so they shouldn't be expecting to just walk in here in just take it like it's nothing. N.P. shouldn't be underestimating what Tic & Infiltration are capable of.. because that could end up w/ them losing to the underdog & shocking the voters in this tournament. I would expect Doh! Boys to bring their best effort ever if they want to advance. Plain & fucking simple. Tho they flawlessed Mutated Gladiators in the opening round.... the 2 cats they're facing in this one ARE NOT anything near or like Mutated Gladiators on a competitive level. Tbh, D.B. is gonna have to bring everything in their arsenal to beat one of, if not THE best team on the site. Tic & Infil are capable of turning heads.. & I'll be interested to see if they're going to do it here. Doh! Boys are definitely going into this thing as the underdog... they can make this an awesome BOTW type battle. I'm just hoping this match doesn't turn out to be a landslide victory.. tho that's extremely possible.

70/30
Name Pending

#BARmania
This is the section where I'll show case niggas barring out last week. Let's goooo!

Bust vs Lotto Smirk

If u can't beat um join um, that's a bitch move n u no longer should Rap
S'like fraze gets u the ball on the block n u lob it up. u gotta POST stronger than that
@Bust

if the weapons out, I'm killing I ain't missing u TRUST
cus when I'm letting them off it's certain the shots are destined to bust
@Lotto Smirk

Bags vs Unfukwitable

An trust we don't scrap fair u don wanna try me in a fight
When this shotty go BARAKA only mortal kombat gon be u fighting for your life
Ur squad wack. Damn right I'll have u all stabbed twice.
Im the bad guy. put 2 slashes thru SS so fast it'll look like Mr crabs eyes on a cash high
@Bags

Ur bars? Hazard free, Keep my name out ya mouth, or it'll be a catastrophe;
I'll Fill 'em w/ bucks everytime he mentions Fuk, b4 a Swear jar could reach it's capacity.
U got Gang Rep? plus ur Guns got bodies on it?.. NOO!, just face it bro;
Ur only "Dirty Sticks & Bandannas"— Is Bindles over ya Shoulder & U have no Place to Go.
@Unfukwitable

Remy LeBeau vs Witty

Idgaf how many boys u got, you can still get this work if you're ten deep
Gat make his eyes roll back in his head...then in the dirt is where REM sleep
^That's smart bars, here's another, I know his custom title plays on his mind
He always get his card charged...cuz his broke ass can't make repayments in time
@Witty

Archives show he duck ban battles ALOT, I see fgts like him everyday in the world.
Bitches never let em see the pink's lip.. n he avoided those matches like they was a girl.
U know wrestling's fake, easy bro I know to u that's some tragic shit.
the fights are scripted.. but u fight to write a script where ur tag partner doesn't have to flip.
@Useless

Cred vs Destroyer

got loot, chico. it's like I make salad the way I'm tearin lettuce
but when u hear 'no credito,' it's not cuz u n strik share a fetish
peep the predicts, u expected to be on top, but they evened the odds
that's why they only semisacred, cuz they know ur just shy of being da gawd
@Destroyer

fuck ur plug, u be coppin off ME cus i still supply green in a weed drought
ironically i'm a Made nigga n if u dnt pay.. bullets knock at ya door before i clean house
plus u n Bags bein close is jus gay. fag better have proof that says hes not
cus a single piece of evidence is One Eyed always see u Dread like Fetty Wap
@Cred

Old 08-16-2015, 09:58 PM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

2 on 2 Battle Reviews

Nik Bags vs Gaston and The Hunchback
Gaston and the Hunchback really dropped the ball here. Props to Diode for giving battling a run again, and props to Swerve for showing and coming back to battle again. But honestly they might have had the worst verse of round 1. Nik Bags had some good humor and some cool punches, but tbh it wouldn't have took much to beat the verse they were going against. I do think Nik Bags really overworded almost all there punches, which was weird cuz Nik usually on point with wording. Voters saw this pretty much like I did and Nik Bags won the shutout.

The Bad Guys vs Hush's Easter
Hush's Easter really put all there eggs in one basket with this one =). Nah but forreal, the verse posted up by My Easter was pretty weak. Angles were very simplistic and on top of simple angles execution was also simple. Simple can be reaaaally good or really bad. Its a risk and to me it backfire hard on Des and Rhetoric here. No standout lines in my honest opinion and it hurt the verse, cuz even tho it was consistent it was consistently ok, and alot of the times OK wont be enough against good competition. I wasn't blown away by the Bad Guys either, but the fact that they also used a simple style, yet way more effectively made the skill differential in this battle all the more jarring. The Razor's Edge line was fire, so was eastbay. Some lines were retarded tho like the fifth element bar which was super forced and just wording in such a awkward way. Regardless I think Bad Guys had this hands down, and the voters agree'd as they took it in KO fashion.

MD 20/20 vs Smoking Aces
This battle to me was the closest on paper, and I even had MD 20/20 as the underdog going in, even tho they were the favs in the seedings. To me the bars really showed how close these dudes are in writing skill, I was impressed with how Amen and Joog stepped up to the plate here. I felt Smoking Aces had some odd choices for punch angles, and some of the wording and phrasing they used was really awkward and unnatural. For example.. "your punches dont hit the high road". If anyone can explain this to me I will really appreciate it. I know what "taking the high road" means, but how can that ever apply to a punchline? That line was really a dud and it hurt the Smoking Aces imo. I only really liked the Cro shade, and Amen toast lines. Mad Dog had the Super high Ways line and the Food chain bars which were both equally dope to Aces best lines. I think it came down to the unquotables and 20.20 had the better ones. They had some cringe bars too tho, the Madam Tuasand bar was a glaring example and prolly the worst reach of the week. The rugby, and geyser wps were both really played too and flipped in lazy/weak ways. Still MD 20/20 took it via shutout, in a battle that was closer than the votes indicated.

The Gentlemen vs Sharp Fox
This was the first clear cut upset of the first round where two of the newer generation of batters, took out 2 of the more solidified battlers of the old versions of netcees. Sn00p is usually a monster so I truly expected the Gentlemen to take this one handily, even tho I knew Sharp and Witty would remain a very dangerous unknown in the tourney. Well, the Dark Horse was sure to make its claim here because Sharp Fox took the battle in KO fashion. This battle is always responsible for spawning the super awkward phrase "our dicks cause brutalities" the fuck? LMAO Who would want to do that? That bum/cans line was super weak too, I saw ppl quoting that, too cliche for me. Yeah reading it again, sorry Gentlemen that verse was just weak, the bar fight line was ok. Rest was just under par for me here. Sharp Fox did have the upper hand with Knucks personal info, and they used it to mixed results. The nothing in moderation line was a killer personal/punchline and that alone was enough to win this battle if I'm being full honest. The german/jew angle was a bit abused, but the lines were cool. Sharp Fox won by landslide.

Doh! Boys vs Mutated Gladiators
Doh Boys and Mutated Gladiators was a pretty even match to me on paper, or so I thought it would be. When the verses were down on paper the Gladiators seemed to really struggle to find their footling in this matchup. The Mutates really only had 2 punches I liked and those were both the personals aimed at Tics title run, the rest fell flat or was just plain up corny. Doh Boys had some shit in they verse tho, the REM end of the world line was tough, as was the personal that seemed to be a deflection of the personals they knew would come at Tic. The fantastic four bar, while a angle I seen before was done well, and seemed fresh with the movie just coming out. Voters has this as a sweep by the Doh Boys, and tbh I agreed. Doh Boys generating some good momentum going into the next round with this one.

The Outsiders vs Cash Words
This was a pretty cool read, Cash Words surprised me out the gate the opener was straight, but the Drake Orc line was really dope, and hit perfectly for me. I also really loved the AK, KK bar. Cash Words had its low points, but for the most part the verse keep me intrigued all the way through and didn't really have any cringe bars. The Outsiders, or better yet The Orcsiders came out with just as much intensity, if not at a slightly higher level. The effigy bar was tough, and really felt even doper because Orc had the benefit of going second. When I read that bar I was like damn, Cash Words might not have done enough. Tuscan Leather, and Apply/Resume bars were both really dope. Orc stood on point here and got the shutout win. Cash Words did they thing, but were simply out barred this time around.

Name Pending vs Fuck You Pay Me
Defending Champs Name Pending came out and proved why they are the last Tag Champs to ever hold the belts on the site. They had a nice varied verse, and the difference in styles came off as a strength here as both Karp and Sho show cased their personal punch styles here. Bubble tea, Stone Cold, Rock Paper Scissor were all hot to me. Fuck you Pay Me were ok in this, if a bit bland or maybe it seemed that way in comparison. Sometimes going second can be a dis advantage especially when the first team go's as hard as Name Pending did in this one. They won the battle by a large margin and move to the 2nd round.

2Lipple0 vs DMV Boyz
Honestly after reading the DMV Boyz verse I wish they were more dependable because I could see them arguably winning this whole thing if they dropped at that level every round. The closer was down right brutal and they totally steam rolled right threw Ribbit and Ripped Lip. Not much to say here, this battle was a just in case of a double no show, but I was more than glad to see everyone show and this battle be a non issue. If anything it was a display of skill by Metts and Strik, I hope they make a run at the 2 on 2 belt in the future cuz I could see them causing some commotion. Shoutout to 2triple0 for getting his verse in last second, better late than never.

Migo Lingo vs 100Grand
Ok so off the jump being honest, I have no clue what voters were talking about in this battle. I never give my opinion on my battles, but since this is my mag fuckit. I see people saying this was close and I just don't get it. 100grand had ONE good line in my honest opinion, which was the opener. Butt hurt, and a kill ease both made me cringe. I thought me and Cred verse was pretty hard and I see different people like a different variety of the lines. I can't really say this was a dope battle, because objectively I wasn't feeling 100grand drop.

Top 2 on 2 Punches
by Cred

4 fists are better then 1! Tag teams top bars for round 1.

ironic you brought the same shit back to back when u 2 fags sleep front to front
I got the toast low with a stern muzzle...
Buck 2 at u guys & put Fuck You in the sky like Stone Cold at the turnbuckle!
@Name Pending @murda sho @Alvin Karpis

Spree tactic? Be blastin these faggots wen relaxin. u'll nod off from the heat
Shoot Mertyl Sunset, & by sunrise his body'll be found washed up on that beach
naile U w/beef than sneak in ya home while u gone. I plan on killin a faggot
as soon as carpenter? i'll let the hammers go to work THAN start buildin a casket
@Fuck You Pay Me @Killing Spree @Bust

choose your weapon. if you pic battle... your end is destined,
you wanna photo?… shoot, we’ll pose with heat. you’ll just see flashes in succession...
cross us and you’ll get blazed… you ain’t even safe in the daytime.
ill go in the hood and put AK on KK with so much rage people call it a hate crime
@cash words @fraze @Lotto Smirk

Lotto quit calling me wack. Thats a bad picture.
It doesn't Apply to me. You do, sending me ya Resume to Tag witcha
Kare's whole manner is violence and the standard is rising
I'll murda Lotto. Then leave fraze Near Death as if he standing beside him
@the outsiders @Orc

lol@ u askn for the accomplishment n tbh kid.. u actin' a faggit yet again.
cuz instead of just outright losing to cred ability.. u lost ALL that when askin' for the win.
Always a contender, when it came to champing he lost like the last forty.
then he prayed to the txt gods saying amen.. thanks for winning the title match for me.
@Mutated Gladiators @Useless @Maximus

Family mourning ya death at the scene. Moms reaction is wayyy uncool
It's sad. She'll zip up ya bag and say goodbye, but this ain't the first day of school
Stop it kids, you have no backing or rep, ya team is not legit
But keep talkin & the Calorie Arrange ya whole life on some weight watchers shit
@Doh Boyz @Tic @Infiltration

Joe? Strik? u niggas are beyond wack so dnt evn go there
yea yall the DMV boys for sure.. cuz them lines aint gettin u no where
@2lipple0 @Zelphish @2tripple0

I am a beast. the worst line of my worst verse is better then y'all's stuff
translation: y'all will never see me. I'm like every bitch striks ever brought up
and if you faggots wanna go to war. wit the quickness I'll go back to jail
I don't ever ask Wyatts beef. I just let the gat kiss ur forehead like the sister abigail
Don't start crying NOW Zelph.. we all know it's penis u be relishing
There just ain't enough tissue for ya face.. like when ur fetus was developing
@DMV Boyz @Magnum Force @Strikta

NO girl feels these chumps. & they'd never remember, let alone CALL the hobos
only time i've seen S&W leave a lasting impression, i was looking at a revolver logo
& witty acting like he can persist in a fight? stop that, u fag
if i bar brawl w/ the Fox...
i'mma put a glass into ur eyesocket. & give u the fucking top hat to match
@The Gentlemen @Sn00p @Knucklehead

I bet Knuck writing all his teams bars, Snoop done screwed u, what a jerk
But it shouldn't be a surprise to see a German make a jew do all the work
Just used ur permissions to steal info. Bitch ur truly a coward
You've done fuckin nothing in moderation... including abusing ya powers @Sharp Fox @Witty

See, Joog & I are top of the food chain, in everyone eyes we bad son,
Their status in the Food Chain's; a janitor, moppin spills in any aisle that has’em.
Yo, Odd, wats driving u to think ur dope now..Weed? Powder? Pills? X?
u gotta be Superhighways..U can take a road trip on the distance between our skillsets
@MD 20/20 @Amen @joog

joog felt he was in Cronus' shadow on RB, but really his flows played.
So why bring 'twisted material' to NC, if u couldn't even deal w/ the Crocheted
They Colder than us?, nah, If Amen got Drugs or Guns, U know it's a bluff,
Anytime u see "A Mentos & Coke together", These two faggots was tryna make a Cola erupt.
@Smokin Aces @Unfukwitable @Bash

bad guys? fitting name for the least likely to ride,
cuz the end of ak and his bitch? flaming car w/ bullet holes like BONNIE AND CLYDE
I'm a king on the board, I run through squares and laugh as this fucker yells
from the view above where I sit, all I see when Knight makes a move is another L
@Hushs Easter @Destroyer @IAmRhetoric

Bad Guys totin blades, faggots those shits rock yah'll.
slide the Razor Edge across ur stomachs till u curl in the front like Scott Hall..
both u wifed up the sluttiest hoes, u didnt care to choose.
cuz Eastbay's will fuck anyone for a Nike shirt & a cheap pair of shoes..
@The Badguys @Resin M-I-C @Allen Knight

NC’s owner now battles? We don’t trust u with our drops at stake
& if Diode has Swerve’s back… then he’s in no shape to say he’s not a snake
Fuck the hate, u stay in threads flossin but get no ass with ya dough
Ya dome doesn’t fit in any cap size… & fishin for compliments would do that ya boat
@Nik Bags @ill nik-A @Bags

Bullets fly at Nika’s head, brain aneurism making him dance,
I’ll rip em apart in a more embarrassing manner than Lenny Kravitz’s leather pants.
Nika’s fat Cuban ass loves kicks, but he’s looking foolish,
Jordan flew off the floor for this country…you floated on a door to it.
@Gatson & The Hunchback @Swerve @Diode

hush at the lake house, body of water surrounding shorty
while spaz & jil bout to toss Lingo around the bay area like E-40
run up in ur crib, leave the rug bloody soon as i enter
i'll be on that red carpet w/ 22's in each hand like Hugh Hefner
@100 Grand @jilti @iSpaz

you gone need rest in piece tshirts pussy cuz I do u filthy
in these threads I spaz on jilti, wet up his threads and leave iSpaz on Jil tee
clip slanted in the tech, all saw jilti pic.. dont give this faggot no respect
i'm a make dat fruit feel right at home wen i put dis banana to his chest
@Migo Lingo @Cred @Hush

Don Demarco!!! Niggas barred out this round!

WTF@ @Hush vs @Allen Knight grudge match finally going down in the Battle Arena
WTF@ so many old forum members popping up in the last week
WTF@ Math Hoffa returning at Summer Madness this yr
WTF@ Jets QB getting glass joe'd in the locker room
WTF@ @big baby still denying his picture
WTF@ every single person showing for every tournament I throw
WTF@ @God Of War and rapbattles hating on our success
WTF@ The Summer Classic MAINSTAY tournament coming next month
WTF@ Roddy Piper and Dusty Rhodes dying the same month
WTF@ Sean Price also dying RIP
WTF@ Pizza Hut doing 50cent wings on Wedsday, oh u want me to get fat huh pizza hut
WTF@ @Plot posting habits
WTF@ so much crying about votes
WTF@ the NBL Playoff mag still not up
WTF@ niggas coming to a hiphop site to debate religion smh

Outro
Things have been moving along at a good speed here on the site, the Tournaments and Leagues have been a great success due in no small part to each and every one of you guys. Keep your eyes open for upcoming Fight Nights and Keystyle tournaments in the near future, as well as The Summer Classic after 2 on 2 and Battle Arena Tournament wraps up. You guys were vocal in your want for a 2 on 2 tournament, and it came to fruition so that just shows that you guys are really the ones in charge here. Don't hesitate to share your ideas with us because I think the more opinions the better. I have an idea for a Iron Man tournament which would be a max 8 man competition with every round being best 2 out of 3 battles. Might be a bit of a long shot, but it would surely be a test of a writers endurance. This is a possibility along with a Picture Battle Tournament and maybe a Vets vs Rookies card. Keep an eye on the future, and remember I need ya'll to get those votes in so we can stay growing as a battle site and community. Thanks to everybody as always, I appreciate it and what you give me dictates the energy I have to give back. So far so good so let's keep the NCYNERGY at a high ya'll.

Old 08-16-2015, 10:02 PM   #4
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

You're kind of a swell guy sometimes
Old 08-16-2015, 10:02 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

@Muff @Cred @Witty @Killing Spree @Bags @Zelphish @Unfukwitable @Havoc @Destroyer @Mr. J @Remy LeBeau @iSpaz @Odd Ways @Bust @Lotto Smirk @Chyeahhh!!! @Ace @Allen Knight @Sharp @ill nik-A @Sn00p @Knucklehead @fraze @Maximus @Orc @Alvin Karpis @King Karaoke @IAmRhetoric @Infiltration @Tic @Amen @jilti @Swerve

Ima smoke this joint then update records for The 2 on 2 and Battle Arena both.

Thanks for the patience my niggas!
Old 08-16-2015, 10:03 PM   #6
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Sick.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:10 PM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

ALL BATTLES ARE DUE SUNDAY
Old 08-16-2015, 10:10 PM   #8
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Outdid yourselves on this 1, props.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:10 PM   #9
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

dope
Old 08-16-2015, 10:30 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

dopeee shit, props.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:05 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

This is dope. Vic been killin it lately.

Props to the few others who lent a hand on this too....it's nice to have extra opinions here an there aside from hush stupid ass lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:10 PM   #12
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Longest mag ever.

But worth the read.

DOPE
Old 08-16-2015, 11:20 PM   #13
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Ill mag dudes

Props to all
Old 08-16-2015, 11:43 PM   #14
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Firee shit!, dope mag & dope bars, 100.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:36 AM   #15
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

Fire
Old 08-17-2015, 01:52 AM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Jesus Christ this was impressive, great fucking job dude.

Read all of it, and it was worth the time.

I'm happy dudes appreciated my REM line so much, it's probably my favourite bar I've written. The rest of my verse could def have been better tho, and it will be in the next battle :) I'm good at learning from mistakes lol

Old 08-17-2015, 06:47 AM   #17
Bust

Battle Record: 5-7

Bust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant futureBust has a brilliant future

Shit is dope man
Old 08-17-2015, 07:27 AM   #18
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Jesus Christ this was impressive, great fucking job dude.

Read all of it, and it was worth the time.

I'm happy dudes appreciated my REM line so much, it's probably my favourite bar I've written. The rest of my verse could def have been better tho, and it will be in the next battle :) I'm good at learning from mistakes lol
i'll PM you some bars

tell me your opponent
Old 08-17-2015, 11:14 AM   #19
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

props to Hush and to everyone that contributed

don't worry if Karaoke is showing. my rust in long gone i'll win everything i'm in at the minute. tag team, nbl. it doesn't matter
Old 08-17-2015, 03:41 PM   #20
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Allen Knight vs Hush is open for votes in Battle Arena. You gentlemen may enjoy it.

Salute to @Allen Knight for showing and dropping first.

Tags
call for karaoke on line 1, it's knuck begn 4 his life