Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL

AHAHA U BITCHMADE FAGGIT ILL FUCKING PUNCH A HOLE THRU UR FORIEGN COWARD NECK IF U BREATHE TOO LOUD. DONT EVER TYPE TOWARDS MY GENERAL DIRECTION IN A PUBLIC FORUM AGAIN IN UR WORTHLESS DISLEXIC EXISTENCE OR ILL KICK UR DOG IN THE DICK UNTIL IT PUKES BLOOD U FCUKING VBULLETTIN HATE MONGERING FEELING HARBORER. THE NEXT PIECE U WRITE ON HERE BETTER BE AN APOLOGY OR ILL FUCKIN COME TO WHATEVER OPEN MIC NIGHT UR OUT AT SPOUTING MINDLESS DIAREAH TO THE SOUND OF BONGO DRUM TAPS AN FINGER SNAPS AND BREAK UR FUCKING LEGS OFF LIKE CHOPSTICKS.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #22
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Just because people are working hard and putting effort into the site doesn't mean everything's going to get better for the people using it you need people who are going to push the boundaries and dropping dope all over in order to keep things fresh and ideas clean
2tripple0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #23
Rawn M.D.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xyr-QJ-9CLs
Old 08-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #24
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Ok u cross dressing rooster next step is to come up with something clever or try ur best to keep the fuckin site intrigued by your presence keep fuckin posting nonsense and shit that isn't ill or just way too slow for someone with little time to spare lol eat a dick fag I would love to see u behind the wheel drunk trying to keep control of ya vehicle little bitch
Old 08-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #25
Rawn M.D.

2 triple have u been taking English classes at ur local ymca or somthung

that was barely broken

much improved
Old 08-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #26
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

But yo, this nigga trip said he ain't impressed with the usernames. Nigga.. we in the 2 single 0 5hirteen now. Wake the fuck up u wack fagit
Old 08-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #27
Meth

Isn't 2 trips name for when he started battling?

And he's still ass newb on some rican shit.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #28
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

ULOLOL WTF ISu THIS WEIRDO TALM BOUT!??! B U BEEN GONE FOR 6MINTHS... NOW UVE RETURNED WITH THE PRECISE PATTERNS & ULTIMATE FORMULA TO THE REBIRTH IF TEXT BATTKE FORUMING!?!?

IS THAT WHERE UVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 6MONTHS? CALCULATING TEXT BATTLE ALGARHYTHYMS BASED ON CONSEQUENTIAL POTENTIALITY OF DIFERENTIATING POSTERS ACTIONS AND REACTIONS BY UNIQUE BOARDING CHARECTERISTICS IN COMPARISON TO WRITTEN TECHNIQUE WITH MODULAR ASSISTANCE WHETHER IT BE EXISTING OR NON EXISTENT!?!? DID U FACTOR IN THE COMMON DENOMINATIR OF U BEING A WRETCHID SLIME FAGGIT FOREVER?!?! OR THE ULTIMATE REALIZATION THAT U R WORTHLESS AT EVERYTHING U HOLD SACRED!?!? DO U THINK THESE MINUTE DETAILS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE THEORY OF TEXT RELATIVY THAT U FORMULATED OVER THE PAST 6MONTHS!?!? CUZ THATS WHAT UVE BEEN DOING RIGTHHTHT?

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION U WERE JUST AT HOME SOBBING LIKE A WOMEN. LIKE A WOMAN WITH A VAGINA. THAT CRYS AT THINGS LIKE A BITCH. APPARENTLY MY ASSUMPTION WAS COMPLETELY ASKEW

FUCK ME THI RIGHT?

TELL US MOAR OF UR PLANS TO FIX TEXT.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #29
2tripple0
death warmed over

No u idiot it's because I figured all u faggots out like thirteen years ago and all of u are still bitch go fuckin live in Detroit for a year let me know how sore your ass is afterwards lol
Old 08-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #30
Ghost1

DO U EVEB KNO WHERE DETROIT IS U FORIEGN FAGGIT?!?!?!

WHY DID U COME BACK HERE?!?!?!?!?28#+@++#+#-$*$*$;#
Old 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #31
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

You guys need a better comeback saying going up school like saying go do crime.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Dirty Bagstard View Post
ULOLOL WTF ISu THIS WEIRDO TALM BOUT!??! B U BEEN GONE FOR 6MINTHS... NOW UVE RETURNED WITH THE PRECISE PATTERNS & ULTIMATE FORMULA TO THE REBIRTH IF TEXT BATTKE FORUMING!?!?

IS THAT WHERE UVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 6MONTHS? CALCULATING TEXT BATTLE ALGARHYTHYMS BASED ON CONSEQUENTIAL POTENTIALITY OF DIFERENTIATING POSTERS ACTIONS AND REACTIONS BY UNIQUE BOARDING CHARECTERISTICS IN COMPARISON TO WRITTEN TECHNIQUE WITH MODULAR ASSISTANCE WHETHER IT BE EXISTING OR NON EXISTENT!?!? DID U FACTOR IN THE COMMON DENOMINATIR OF U BEING A WRETCHID SLIME FAGGIT FOREVER?!?! OR THE ULTIMATE REALIZATION THAT U R WORTHLESS AT EVERYTHING U HOLD SACRED!?!? DO U THINK THESE MINUTE DETAILS COULD POSSIBLY HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE THEORY OF TEXT RELATIVY THAT U FORMULATED OVER THE PAST 6MONTHS!?!? CUZ THATS WHAT UVE BEEN DOING RIGTHHTHT?

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION U WERE JUST AT HOME SOBBING LIKE A WOMEN. LIKE A WOMAN WITH A VAGINA. THAT CRYS AT THINGS LIKE A BITCH. APPARENTLY MY ASSUMPTION WAS COMPLETELY ASKEW

FUCK ME THI RIGHT?

TELL US MOAR OF UR PLANS TO FIX TEXT.
This is kind of in line with my research tbh.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
This is kind of in line with my research tbh.
@VERITAS how are you doing on this fine sunday sir
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #34
Meth

Gone at that bags novel
Old 08-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #35
2tripple0
death warmed over

O u didn't like that how bout u smoke a cigarette or sumn
Old 08-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #36
Ghost1

Why r u here
Old 08-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #37
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

lmao @bags putting on the ODB outfit for the avy
Old 08-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #38
2tripple0
death warmed over

No bitch I bought a house and then left the country because u fags don't have any talent and someone like bags probably needs me to explain everything to him since he keeps posting whack in this thread lol and it looks like he got sum sand stuck in his vagina hole or something cuz he keeps complaining about me lol
Old 08-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #39
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2triple0 View Post
left the country because u fags don't have any talent l
Lol

YOU'RE GETTING A PASSPORT? WHERE R U GOING?

ANYWHERE BUT HER BAGS IS A FAGGOT.

Roflz.

2triple0

Would you like to face rican for the title of being the best at being terrible?

You will both lose
Old 08-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #40
Ghost1

LOL @LEFT THE COUNTRY. U WERE A FORIEGN FAGGIT SINCE EVER. NOW U MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY? U ARE A DOUBLE FORIEGN FAGGIT NOW. BRAVO.

Tags
nds more big baby jesus