Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
yea idk man its cool u getting pussy an all but I personally would never have the time or really even the desire to have that exchange....aside from the fact that im literally banging 2 or 3 different chicks a week if not every other week...it would never even occur to me to put this much effort or thought towards one let alone answering texts from strange men

im having sex w strange women to the point where ive damaged my dopamine receptors and it practically takes a midget sucking my dick and drinking the nut off a clowns back thru a silly straw with a strobe light going off for it to even register in my pleasure centers SO DONT fucking hand me these god forsaken life time movie network teen mom dramedy scripts and expect a round of applause.

do NOT.
I wasn't even worried about her . I still got the 19 yr old on the roster amongst a few others

But I felt challenged by dude hmu bragging .. So I slowly watched things escalate culminating n him getting arrested n me piping the bitcg while he locked up ....

I was impressed with how shit went from her having me blocked and in a relationship to professing her love for me n creaming on my dick .. In one day
Ppl see subtle shit on fb n are hmu like u sly fuck you

What happened to u guys hating each other ...

Its perspective things got really ugly lol ..
..but yeah Not looking for aporiva. Thought ud enjoy the shenanigans n the spite . thought wrong apparentky

I got bitches for days out here . some end up hating me n then eventually hmu later all the while I'm seeding a different set..getting out of control. I put the effort in with THIS ONE because her nigga tried me /got racist / thought he owns the pussy

My story is like a ongoing reality show out here . I go to the bar n there's a few cute bartendrs who literally tell me my shit is pure entertainment for tjem

I embrace it xD

Everybody here knows my story n the many setpieces

I'm apparently associated with drama n bitches get warned by ppl but they take the plunge anyway

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-09-2018 at 06:11 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #1662
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Word . I'm not trying to knock all that either

I'm just having fun . Idk I think u know where I'm coming from given my past
Word.

In all honesty, work on yourself dude. Work on putting yourself in a better situation bro. Right now, your situation from what you share is not looking good for a 30+ year old man.

At this age you should at the minimum have your own place and a decent job.

You don't have either from what I've read other then selling POT & METH with the occasional hang out in the kitchen for that quick and brief contact high lol. Do yourself a favor and work on yourself dude. I think for the most part everyone here wants to see you doing well for yourself and if they don't, they need to grow up as well.

IDK what to say other then chill and get your shit together, real shit. But at the same damn time you are a grown man, and make your own decisions.

FYI - Nothing to be impressed about, dude. All bitches are bi-polar and at the end of the day - as long as they getting dick - doesn't matter who it is from at least from a HOE perspective. And clearly this chick isn't a house wife by any means. She a grade A- slut. So for you to put that time, effort and energy in her is legit wasting and throwing your life away. Put that time, effort and energy in yourself fam - bullshit aside and real talk here dude.

Last edited by Amen; 04-09-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:14 PM   #1663
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lmao Aweee

U love me

But yo chill I'm the happiest ive ever been

U think I don't know I should have wife n kids or whatnot ?

Dude I'm good . I can decide to settle down n grab permanent residence at any point its just not conducive to what I got going on

I've had houses out here but u right j need to own one not just pay rent n dip from one to the next
Old 04-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #1664
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Its not a good look but its not stopping me from doing what I want Yknow

Lol it isn't traditional . by no stretch . let me live though I'm aging like fine wine . I'm 31 going on 20 . thing is I know I'm immature . I get it but I'm not going to just snap my fingers n become what is expected of someone my age

I'm gonna mash the gas bro until I finally say ok

Enough of the chaos

Rn??

I'm loving it

Freal
Old 04-09-2018, 06:26 PM   #1665
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
I been saying for awhile that I wanted to get in this chicks guts again ..

All that had to happen so I could claim that pussy once more

Nothing teenage about it yu Niggas just live vanilla ass lives .

Lol @ teenage girl rebelling against parents dude get the fuck out of here with that corny shit n go get some ass n talk to me
okay van wilder 2.broke
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #1666
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Lmao @ broke

That's cute . xD

Very much so
Old 04-09-2018, 06:44 PM   #1667
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Anyways . there's a bunch of overcompensatung being done . I know it and confess as much . this is what happens when u spend 6-7 years depressed N mind bogglingly overweight thinking that's who you are yknow

Only to realise your someone entirely different . I'm my dad in his late 20s .. Even he's like worried but proud its the oddest thing

But yeah shit bout to get etched in lore out here

Nigga passed out in my car adjacent to cop shop.. Key in ignition .. Dome light on .. Dick out n jizz stain running across my exposed black boxers . I can't remember who sucked me up I just remember her hair was brown n I was jacking off into her mouth blew my load n zonked out

N then wake up n hear ppl telling me someone I know recorded a vid of me n posted it on Snap

Lol . its Fucking hooliganism at its finest let me liiiiveeeee

Surprised I didn't catch a charge given keys were in ignition

I'm not fronting like I'm letting u know my reasoning behind why I'm out here wyling..

Ppl who have known me forever get it bro

They just wish me the best and hope I don't like get hurt or get imprisoned. But they aren't knocking me for acting an ass . its a strange dynamic . I don't expect you to understand .. Given a lot if you have done things the right way n are now coasting through life .. Which I admire Tbh

But as of now . that shit doesn't appeal to me . I'm mashing the gas .

I'm not trying to project myself as being like awesome coz of all of this . its just like.. I'm impulsive .. Dunno my capabilities everything needs to be touched / "ooo that looks fun " whereas I felt imprisoned within my mind for years?

Trying to help y'all understand me in a deeper level coz its more complex than hey we get it you used to be fat n depressed . lol .

I know ya don't care but I feel better about being able to try to describe my mindstate

Maybe I need a shrink . I legit went crazy on ppl last night

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-09-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #1668
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Don't you have like a diary or something muff.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #1669
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Always been an open book regardless of your sly comments n that's wherever

Here
Social media

So don't think you guys the only ones that are aware n I come here telling u shit for kudos

Its just me

N it makes me more of a person . palpable . real . regardless of how bad I might make myself look

Everybody always glorifies themselves here untill the veil is torn down n they run away in fear

Not gonna name ppl but lol your not fooling me

Everything isn't always bitches n badassedry otherwise lol nvm ...

Ima let y'all speculate but what's wrong with being completely transparent . especially to a community I count myself one of its original members . can careless about a username chiming in . Tbh . some of u I know your names .
Old 04-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #1670
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
Don't you have like a diary or something muff.
Nah .

Lol funny u say this sometimes during hiatuses ill come here n search my name n read the shenanigans

Years Back when I was antagonizing everyone? N essentially had the entire site hating me ? I literally have no recollection of some of those posts .. Like none .

Crazy

But I'm done talking for now . alot of personal details exposed n that's enough for today

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-09-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:24 PM   #1671
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Muff and I go back nearly 20 years LMAO. As long as hip hop forums been a thing I’ve known this nigga, which is scary and some others lol.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:18 AM   #1672
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Lol yeah

Ok dude I've never been so uninspired to write for a pic b4

Just a warning but this finals night underwhelm

Chick so regular n no ammo on pic

Ima do it still but ull notice what im talking about
Old 04-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #1673
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

VERSES DUE TONIGHT YOU SAVAGES!!!! @El Muffin @Jay Welsh
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #1674
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
VERSES DUE TONIGHT YOU SAVAGES!!!! @El Muffin @Jay Welsh
Grant him an ext

My verse is coming along xD

Can't believe ima field 20 to that pic but lol its all coming together now :)

Pretty stoked I'm able to given the lack of anything there

I got like 14 rn
Old 04-10-2018, 09:45 AM   #1675
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Grant him an ext

I got like 14 rn
I have 12 but will post tonight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #1676
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Dopeee
Old 04-10-2018, 10:37 AM   #1677
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Grant him an ext

I got like 14 rn
lmao surely the fact it has nothing is a thing in itself, you know?

like thats an angle right there on its own, the fact theres no angles to be found

that bitch a circle right now
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #1678
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

NC is Muff's diary. Every post should begin w/ Dear Diary.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #1679
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao surely the fact it has nothing is a thing in itself, you know?

like thats an angle right there on its own, the fact theres no angles to be found

that bitch a circle right now
Lmao u silly man
Old 04-10-2018, 05:10 PM   #1680
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I dropped

But ima be editing bars in and taking shit out as I see fit untill he posts his

Tags
19% line > whole tourney, amen ex's look like magic mike, amens wife is the rock, bags = kindergarten wop, cain flossquez, cant plow on bicycle ks, drugged, flossiraptor, i see you darin thigpen - dea, lars super swayin, muff gives self facials, suth the tard tickler, uterus gloss, who swayed first - han solo