User Tag List

Old 01-26-2020, 07:43 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Your favorite WWF Wrassler?

I don't watch that shit, I'm a grown ass man... mma is close enough to a fake WWF shit.

But my favorite is/was brett hitman hart, reason why I always loved him when I was a kid is because there was nothing fancy about him, he'd just beat the fuck out of everyone.. exellence of exuction.

second favorite was razor ramone/scott hall.... I looked things up later and saw that he was a horribly pathetic drunk but I didn't know that at the time.

Undertaker is also the man... that nigga could walk on the ropes holding someones hand and then lay the smack down... and he still can and he's like 60 I think..

Rasslers these days I have no clue... I gave it up when I was like 16.. if i'm scrolling through channels i'll stop on wrassling for like a 10 minutes and realize how stupid it is and change it
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:43 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

but bret the hitman hart.. da god imo
Old 01-26-2020, 07:51 AM   #3
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
but bret the hitman hart.. da god imo
One of the best in ring wrestlers & strategist in terms of how matches played out, decent promos but didn't have the greatest entertaining mic presence.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:02 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nah not the best mic presence or whatever, but I can remember as a little kid I used to play with everyonne like dolls.. my parents bought us a WWF ring and I'd go crazy and make up whole scenarios of people fighting whoever... I mean I liked and had kane, stone cold, mankind, undertaker, the rock

my parents legit bought me a cage thing over the rassling ring... but yeah my favorite cage match I can remember was mankind vs undertaker, and the shit broke... and it wasn't fake and then they rolled with it... but yeah still my fav wrassler is bret hart... nothing fancy he just beat the shit out of people