- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
more than you'd care to realize, but i appreciate the relatively honest reply.

This is that pseudo-intellectual computer chair genius angle... You assume to know exactly how I'm feeling in a slightly condescending way as opposed to 'I appreciate the relatively honest reply'

they're "very real" to you. that speaks nothing on the objective reality of things.

Gave an example above

i think the majority of you struggle to quantify not having a shtick

Misused word. Quantify is to put a number on things. Qualify miiight work... Justify? This is the thesaurus thing. Using big words to look smart (or smarter than someone in particular) is a real internet thing, which falls in line with the above shtick, which I generally don't see so much these days.

due to the constant persona playing game on here.

I don't think most of us have a unique shtick. We just have our own little mannerisms and personalities and aren't really looking to prove anything in a discussion forum (aside from a select few)

i just say shit how i see it, right or wrong, it's honest - same thing applies to "board drama", its not that for me.

I was saying the board drama of old, not just 'board drama', which is observing that we called each other pretty boring and basic in 2013ish. I think @pancakebrah and I did that towards each other for about 3 years

meaning if you insult me in your next post...but i see you post something of value (a song i might like for example) i have no qualm about telling you thanks.

Great

didit get the thesaurus thing & not sure what a "2013" insult is, but i'm timeless nigga.

Explained them both above

blessings sharp.

Thereisnogodspeed
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen love g ay dicc, amen spar w. flyeweights, n-lies-c, over hand jab tho?, over handjob amirite, overhand jab lol, v/ nyc via ko, whilst upon a time