Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-26-2019, 11:33 PM   #21
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
This was sarcastic or ignorant
Sharp eye.

Tell me about arm strength.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:36 PM   #22
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
DMS just watches The Herd and repeats the shit

Packers 2nd round pick was a steal but their first rounder was not lol not on paper at least hmu when he gets 8 sacks in a season

Lions had a terrible draft and obv the Giants sheesh

jokes on you, I watch PFF and repeat the shit
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 11:56 PM   #23
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Sharp eye.

Tell me about arm strength.
don't get me started.
Aaron Rodgers seems to have the longest off-balance or not leg-assisted throws. Why? because he's so good at getting his chest and spine into throws and really getting a hip-to-shoulder disparity. Meaning he's really good at putting his shoulder back and his opposite hip back, similar to Tom Brady, and rotating his spine like a beer cap.

Josh Allen seems inconsistent in that regard, and Patrick Mahomes is a fucking beastly arm. against the pats in the championship, he launched a 55 yard missile rolling to his left, without running towards his target and getting his feet into it. he was almost throwing against he motion, which is incredibly hard on your arm.

If I had to number my top 5 arms, it would be

1 Josh Allen

1.5 Patrick Mahomes

3 Aaron Rodgers
Old 04-27-2019, 12:04 AM   #24
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

fuckin Uncle Rico over here

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:38 AM   #25
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
don't get me started.
Aaron Rodgers seems to have the longest off-balance or not leg-assisted throws. Why? because he's so good at getting his chest and spine into throws and really getting a hip-to-shoulder disparity. Meaning he's really good at putting his shoulder back and his opposite hip back, similar to Tom Brady, and rotating his spine like a beer cap.

Josh Allen seems inconsistent in that regard, and Patrick Mahomes is a fucking beastly arm. against the pats in the championship, he launched a 55 yard missile rolling to his left, without running towards his target and getting his feet into it. he was almost throwing against he motion, which is incredibly hard on your arm.

If I had to number my top 5 arms, it would be

1 Josh Allen

1.5 Patrick Mahomes

3 Aaron Rodgers

Nobody has the arm strength of Andrew luck....that c a c arm so strong he throws his shoulder nand the ball outta place 3 times a game
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:43 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hmhmhmhm

while i was lukewarm on hollywood

FERGUSON, and now boykin

starting to get a little hype. the boykin pickup makes me feel better about hollywood due to contrast in their game. ferguson gets me super hype tho. all the ravens "smaller" school picks as far as defense go turn into monsters. judon comes to mind of recent. even smaller school than louisiana tech but he just had the frame and production. ferguson put up 45 fucking sacks. im sure he'll rotate with the others who are on rookie contracts. but he could blossom with no old man suggs in the rotation

hype
Old 04-27-2019, 10:31 AM   #27
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Great offensive day 2 for the Eagles
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:49 PM   #28
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
hmhmhmhm

while i was lukewarm on hollywood

FERGUSON, and now boykin

starting to get a little hype. the boykin pickup makes me feel better about hollywood due to contrast in their game. ferguson gets me super hype tho. all the ravens "smaller" school picks as far as defense go turn into monsters. judon comes to mind of recent. even smaller school than louisiana tech but he just had the frame and production. ferguson put up 45 fucking sacks. im sure he'll rotate with the others who are on rookie contracts. but he could blossom with no old man suggs in the rotation

hype
That offense looking MIGHTY FAST for next year

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:05 PM   #29
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Great offensive day 2 for the Eagles
Agreed, but everyone I know is still focused on the giants lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 04:45 PM   #30
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Giants had worst draft I ever saw
Old 04-27-2019, 05:23 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lamar/rg3/tracemcsorley

lol

thats a strange qb room. makes sense tho since they can all run. can they all pass THO
Old 04-27-2019, 06:02 PM   #32
White LGI

Quote:
lamar/rg3/tracemcsorley

lol

thats a strange qb room. makes sense tho since they can all run. can they all pass THO
All three combined got the arm talent of Chris reeves
Old 04-27-2019, 07:48 PM   #33
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
lamar/rg3/tracemcsorley

lol

no, they can't
Old 04-27-2019, 07:50 PM   #34
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
lamar/rg3/tracemcsorley

lol

Ravens got Biggie Marshall. I figured if he went to the right team he could ball out. He's a HUGE corner....that could play saftey or nickel. I think the ravens will be able to get the best out of him.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:09 PM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

for sure, he's got alot of comp at the position tho. probably our deepest spot, but he can definitely develop and overtake carr as he ages and smith if he wants too much money next year

i like all the ravens picks, not sure about the guard they got though, im glad they grabbed a guard i just know nothing of the dude
Old 04-27-2019, 10:28 PM   #36
White LGI

Iman Marshall was a huge disappointment at USC...dudescover skills suck...and his reaction time is pathetic. Noway he finishes his rookie contract before getting cut
Old 04-27-2019, 10:37 PM   #37
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Iman Marshall was a huge disappointment at USC...dudescover skills suck...and his reaction time is pathetic. Noway he finishes his rookie contract before getting cut
He was a huge 5 star. So word his time at SC was a disappointment. But they used him his first 3 years in zone, he's built for man....which is what the NFL wants. His senior season he played both sides of the field in man....and did a great fucking job. Especially when you look at how shitty usc offense was and how much time the defense was on the field. The right coaching he's going to succeed.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:13 AM   #38
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

My friend is a Redskin fan. He's disappointed because he thinks Haskins will be a bust. He wanted Lock instead
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:14 AM   #39
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I think they made a good move to get Sweat though
Old 04-28-2019, 03:17 AM   #40
Pharaohs Army
Banned

No question in my mind that Daniel Jones would be available to the Giants at 17. They didn't need to reach.