Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lyric Olympics: Mini Mag

HISTORY OF THE LYRIC OLYMPICS THUS FAR
We definitely got some classic matches that have went down so far with its latest coming from two of NC’s well rounded text competitors @Orc & @Schadenfreude these niggas chose a Swag & Flow format and both dropped flames; if y’all haven’t already peeped it I linked y’all down below, along with links to all battles that have went down in the Lyric Olympics so far.

Orc vs Schadenfreude - Week 8 (Orc Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127093

Aero vs Schadenfreude - Week 7 (Schadenfreude Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126855

Aero vs Infiltration - Week 6 ( Aero Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126615

Aero vs Cred - Week 5 (Aero Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126441

Diablo vs Aero - Week 4 (Aero Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126333

Diablo vs Uh Oh - Week 3 (Diablo Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126319

Diablo vs Witty - Week 2 (Diablo Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126247

Witty vs Dull Boy - Week 1 (Witty Wins)

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126179

The Nick James Meltdown
You can’t let gay ass @Amen do you like this bro. Smh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
Rs

ill fuckin boycott this shit til the end

completely ruins the txt aspect of this site and murders any respect nbl has

might as well be LLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
yo im fucked without reinforcements

Callin all non-queers

ok that list is too small

Callin anybody

Amens Creature of a Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Nah, ya"ll fuck fat bitches. I like fit chicks.

Difference.

@Nick James spot on firing back.

Battle Arena Announcement

We just concluded the Finals of the Battle Arena Rookie tourney. (Link down below) And I just want to give a shout out to @Infiltrate for running that! @Jay Welsh is the CURRENT CHAMPION OF THE BATTLE ARENA. I will be cleaning up the BA and setting something up to have a main event hosted in the BA so that Jay will have to defend his title. So look out for that. As for now peep Jays last 26 lines vs his opponent who no-showed unfortunately, @Nick James definitely would have been a banger.

Jay Welsh vs Nick James

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127254

WTF OF THE WEEK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Yesterday I was driving around a town that had no cell phone service. I stopped at a gas station that looked like the kind of gas station I shouldn't have stopped at. But I figured, "if I get blown away with a shot gun, I definitely won't have to pay bills anymore." I know I was being judgmental, but at the same time I was feeling pretty good about my decision to go inside the store and possibly end my debt forever.

Anyways...

The door jingled as I entered, and a woman in her 50's who clearly chain-smoked cheap cigarettes exclaimed at my presence. And by "exclaimed at my presence," I mean she raised her eyebrows while she looked at me. I know, I'm judging... There was a radio playing in the back corner of the store. Then I said "Hiya!" Making sure to sound extra non-threatening. 'Cause let's be serious...I don't NOT look threatening, even to myself (thanks to TV and film). She responded with a sharp "hi," a decibel above a whisper.I turned to look at the snacks, but after a few seconds, I'm feeling the tension rise --warmth on the back of my neck--, so I just quickly grabbed a bag of chips, and then walked around to the refrigerated beverages toward the back of the store.

"Who eats chips without anything to wash it down?" That's the thought I had while trying to distract myself from the more serious thought of "I'm sure she thinks I'm up to no good." I know, I'm judging.

But here we go...

The lady walks around the counter and follows me to the back corner of the store where the radio was, and turns down the volume. She was completely in my personal space at this point. "Too damn loud," she says. I'm uncomfortable having this person directly behind me, so I grab the drink I had no intentions of drinking and make my way to the check out counter. I walked with extra pep in my step 'cause I want to get back in the car, and get the fuck out of this uncomfortable ass situation. A SITUATION. She's keeping pace behind me I'm thinking "oh she probably thinks I'm gonna run out of the store."

Again...I know, I'm judging.

I get to the check out counter and that's when I notice they had all sorts of dead animal jerky. I grab one of each and I'm all, "HELLLLLL YEEEEAAAAH! DEAD ANIMAL FLESH IN A PLASTIC POUUUUUCH." The tension dissipated, her shoulders relaxed, my shoulders relaxed, and we both started genuinely smiling. We even made small talk and she wished me a safe journey home. Moral of the story, maybe racial tension is an imaginary thing, and we're so wrapped up in the illusion that we don't take the time to see that people are just people...BUT buying beef/bison/venison jerky can ease racial tension whether it exists or not. You should try it!

OUTRO

Salute all y’all for tuning in wit the boy. Hope y’all fuck wit this mag, if you don’t fuck you anyways. Also salute my brother @sraL doing his thing wit the Hot Or Thot tourney going crazy right now and look out for that finals match in The Winter Classic hosted by my mans @Orc salute that man too along wit the crew for NBL wit my boy @Allen Knight. We out of here, play this shit too down below, first remix out, I ain’t releasing no more music til my mixtape is done and y’all gonna see it wen it drop! Fuck wit me, peace

Last edited by Cred; 03-10-2018 at 11:35 PM.
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:05 PM   #2
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

@Hollywood @Artifice @King Karaoke @Arch. @brokenhal0 @Half Wit It @Adonis @Argh @King Ra. @Adonis @dyedinthewool @PiE @Pent uP @Frank @Certain @Vulgar @Dagel @butler @Merc @KBomb @Mqql x godsgrqndmistqke @Krucial Th1rt3en@Mercules @Tettris @Bender @CtrlF4 @Tic @KwaL!ty @murda sho @Drift @Creeps @RudeBoy @hotdogvendorman @Supernova @SiK @Axe @Utmost @tyler @SCRYPT @Cryogen @I4Ni @TRON @Black Mask @Fig @Zen @Cope @Meth @Plethora @Boredom @Sebastian Brawl @Apex @Concepz @Shank sinatra @megatron @DLB @Clockwise @151 @namesake @Mael @Sintro @Decibel
@Fart @K KiLLaH @john hensley @AV 12 @Seanzo @SuckaFreeCashier @Free @JOBone @CBA @Greed @Balanced @Chemist @Rugged @Seanz @fraze @Spoken @Junto @Chef @Concrete @MMLP @Jay Welsh@Requiem @King @Defiant @E Tha Real @SMaSH @Larkin @Unfukwitable @Choice Wordz @Profit @Ugh @Nigma @Vlad @Lenox @Plot @Gunplay @Maximus @Ender @Erron Black @Sunny @Basic M @Facts MuhSheen @DynamiCz @Immolate @Bobby Bigelow @LaughingStalk6 @Innovator @Hush @Cred @King Karaoke @WRATH @Habitat @Zelph @For Battling @Ghost1 @Vulgar @Resin M-I-C @JShazo @The Kurgan @MFtastick @SonnyDaze @kungfugrip @Fracture @Joe Metts @Moe Jetts @Frank Metts @Barcotic @ill nik-A @Lotto Smirk @BROKE LESNAR @Chyeahhh!!! @Jay Welsh @Amen @veritas @bleak @Infiltration @Aero @Razah @Useless @KempoMRK @Cimmerian @trap @Pinot Grij @Witty @2tripple0 @Mr. J @Joe Boston @Letterman @fresh @Genocide @Nick James @Blue Bayou @Knux @ALIEN @Junto @Incredible @SuckaFreeCashier @thatguy @Plot @Ronin @Victor. @Zuch @Kenny the OG @Og smokinstein @Rude @Sammy @Lyriscologist @JESODIST @Elemental P @Problumatic @ACTIVATE SELF @Darker Ego @Sharp @Split Eight @Muff @Sn00p @cousin heat @Paradigm @Dominate @Richcorey @Camp Bell @namix @ZuLou @Strikta @Answer @defcon_5 @Toil @Alvin Karpis @Suthaveli @TeckNeek @whitey @Killing Spree @Barcotic @Captain Neckbeard @Cool @Captain Obvious @jilti @Bomb Bard @BoloEdge @Knux @Muff
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:08 PM   #3
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nice cut on that bank account shit bro

Dope mag
Old 03-10-2018, 11:25 PM   #4
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Dope mag b
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #5
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

Old 03-11-2018, 01:43 AM   #6
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

cool
gd shit
Barcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:20 AM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I'll challenge Jay for that BA title if he beats 2Crip
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:14 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol Nick James got the creature of a wife/BM @Cred. Stop playing lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #9
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Great effort on the mag.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:14 AM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit
Old 03-11-2018, 10:17 AM   #11
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Dope man. Appreciate this.

Remix was nice too. You've got a good voice for rap. I fuck with it. X a Square out quick was hot
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:35 AM   #12
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Nice mag... that girl from the ring scares the fuck out me tho
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:42 AM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I'm gone at the nick/gloss section

Good shit on this lol reps when I'm off spread
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 11:01 AM   #14
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Good shit dude.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:12 PM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I'm gone at the nick/gloss section

Good shit on this lol reps when I'm off spread
Post the tinder hoe tho. You've been real quiet about this chick you're seeing. Usually have some kind of story about pissing on some bitch by now.

Or is she different?
Old 03-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #16
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Post the pic of that Grinder hoe, fam.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #17
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Post the tinder hoe tho. You've been real quiet about this chick you're seeing. Usually have some kind of story about pissing on some bitch by now.

Or is she different?
Wat? I been certified I don't need to prove shit on here.

I already been said in some stray WC mag that we broke up a few weeks ago anyways.

I have pics of her and the other 2 bitches I fucked this week as well as highly entertaining stories of all 3 but I will NOT share these stories or pictures as some sort of necessary proof to your doubting inquires as tho your some fucking authority in this matter

Knuck roasted Nick James off the site w veritas help...don't confuse urself for some badge of honor you didn't earn

Don't fcking poke your chest out at me idiot stay in your fucking lane or I'll remove you from the freeway.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:58 PM   #18
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

This niga bagsjust all around dumb
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 01:59 PM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

You've been reserved. Breakup must've been tough.

I feel you. There is plenty of fish in the sea. No need for the paragraphs anymore.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #20
Ghost1

STFU zelph ur lip is brail for god doesn't love me

Tags
cred=noidea'soriginal