Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Fall Brawl II > Fall Brawl II Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #21
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

If frank vs joe happens in the finals it should e the final battle of text hostory
Old 09-19-2013, 12:26 AM   #22
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Put me in this.

Or not.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:39 AM   #23
R!canTheoryz
Bullying Yall Bitches.

Battle Record: 9-22

R!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant future

There will be justice
Old 09-19-2013, 01:02 AM   #24
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

If Joe & Frank battle it would be in the finals.

They will be in different conferences.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:05 AM   #25
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

& btw I owe it to Rawn to have a shot here. I'm actually cool w/ him outside all the bullshit he talks about.

Just based on what I've seen from him in the S&F department, I figure I can give him a shot here.

His longevity at the site helped his cause too.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:16 AM   #26
Arch.

Battle Record: 3-5

Arch. is on a distinguished road

Hell of a roster
Old 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #27
hotdogvendorman

Battle Record: 1-2

hotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant future

they wont meet in this tournament if they aren't in the same bracket

dun dun dun
Old 09-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #28
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Give me hotdog first round so he can make his comeback shorter then his sausage fingers.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:40 AM   #29
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol thanks for the props @Orc

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #30
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

how is the bracket made?

i like the metts bros and would defend them against most heads --- and while i would question things if they went in the first round at eachother (like what a coincidence), i think making an effort to keep them on separate sides of the bracket is just a bit much too lol.

bags hit the nail on the head in that you both are too experienced to go back to some time one of you hit the other in the eye with the decapitated head of a ken doll at aunt janes house or some shit lol

just make it about what ya'll know of their 'net identity'... anything more would come off wack to the rest of us anyway -- so focusing on what 'you know we know' gets the job done. but i know you already know this - so lets address the real issue.

I got lots of love and respect for the 'older bro code', Joe. i like the approach 9 times outta 10. but if ya'll are both tryna get down in a solo war, then you guys should be ready to get down in a solo war.

This is like playing eachother in smash brothers, and for once, no pun intended. It aint that deep - especially if you're writing in a way we all understand.

again, a lot of love the metts bros. ya'll are a couple of the good ones in my book. Joe is the perfect prototype of the slightly overly defensive old brother who will explode on his little guy's behalf at a moment's notice--- and Frank is simply just a good guy -- the more even-keel dude who respects his older bro like a young gun should, and respects him enough to entertain and excel at the same craft he did, in his own rite.

alas, if you guys ever deliberately no showed in a TOURNAMENT because your brothers, i'm deleting all of the good things i just wrote about you. lol

if you're not ready to randomly do the work against whoever whenever -- and in this case, i think you guys know I'm not "crying" about it -- i sincerely think Aero made a valid point.

I like literally was just reminded how many noshows are in the current PR tourney i'm in and fuck, if you guys did it deliberately.... that's real fucking lame...

I wouldnt judge in terms of "you guys dont wanna battle eachother" -- thats bro code yo, ya'll get to define and live by what you want there... but if you guys dont want to text battle eachother, then don't sign up in the same tourney haha... it's like just logic....

If you guys keep entering the same tourneys and keep progressing as writers at the same time and expect inevitable success follows that progression --- if you guys believe in yourselves as writers/battlers, and don't want to battle each-other, then don't enter the same tourney lol --- you know what im sayin fellas?

the equal amount of respect i have for ya'll as individuals and bros combined with the CONFUSION i had when i read something about you guys not being willing to battle eachother lead to an extremely wordy rant that most will not read -- however, ya'll know where i sit with you and i hope you take it the right way when i say there is no honor in "not battling eachother" IF you both make the decision to sign up for the same tournament lol.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #31
Joe Metts

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future

Franks older. I just been on rap sites longer.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #32
Joe Metts

I don't wanna disrespect my brother honestly.

Take it how you want.

Maybe a gimmick battle or something.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:38 AM   #33
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

New namix types biographies.

Old 09-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #34
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Id might read that if it had sum munster smileys.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #35
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

I remember when Kung battled pulse, they did a compliment battle

Pulse won of course
Old 09-20-2013, 08:38 PM   #36
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Metts View Post
I don't wanna disrespect my brother honestly.

Take it how you want.

Maybe a gimmick battle or something.
no doubt

battle however you guys want i suppose, but you guys are both better than a no show imo

do self disses or some shit

iunno i still think "disrespect my brother" is a little deep dude... i mean it's not like ya lyrics are THAT ruthless lol ;)
Old 09-20-2013, 10:03 PM   #37
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

omg im so glad what i just heard about a 'frank' wasnt one of the metts brothers --- still got much luv and respect for ya'll

whoever that silly mu'fukka i heard referenced as creating multiple names in one tourney and playing them both needs to disappear outta embarrassment
Old 09-20-2013, 11:02 PM   #38
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

no one else is gonna say this?

shut the fuck up Namix. You sound like a huge faggot
Old 09-21-2013, 12:08 AM   #39
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

lol @ blah blah won't battle my brother bull shit.. smfh.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:22 AM   #40
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredom View Post
lol @ blah blah won't battle my brother bull shit.. smfh.
He's my brother do you think he wants me to drop 20 lines of fat jokes and I would make up fske personals if Im being really honest ...

When you really battle your ought to dig up dirt on someone that only the bottom of the casket has seen ... why expose each other like that ?

Theirs family and theirs netcees .... if you choose the latter then you need a psychiatrist evaluation
Closed Thread

Tags
frank<joe, metsvsmets we all lose