Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 2 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #21
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@Adonis, I am guessing Mike Wrecka is saying you probably need to win out to make the playoffs. I don't know.

@Mike Wrecka, you can throw Objective into that match if Adonis can't make it. He asked for that after dropping one vote that was worthy of three in the tied match.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #22
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Records - not official rankings , you are ranked by wins , first tie breaker is head to head, second tie breaker is strength of schedule which is the amount of wins your opponents have had

top twelve make the playoffs.

Frank (6-2)
Certain (6-2)
Vividlyvague (6-2)
Pancakebrah (5-1)
Mr. J (5-3)
Vulgar (4-2)
Mike Wrecka (4-4)
breathless (3-4)
Adonis (3-4)
Diode (3-0)
NYCSPITZ (3-3)
patrown (3-2)
Just Write (3-2)
Innovator (3-4)
YDK (3-5)
symetrik (2-3)
ThisIsDam (2-0)
King Ra. (2-4)
ZYG (1-2)
Mordycai (1-0)

@Adonis its up to you if you cant make it. I saw you post something saying you possibly want back in. just let me know today and you will not receive a loss and will be replaced. but you vs traitor could be BOTW come on
Old 11-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #23
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=33284

Would appreciate feed on my om piece. I will return the favor with feed or a vote. Gracias.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #24
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

@Certain

Add the matchups to this thread
Old 11-18-2013, 05:46 PM   #25
breathless
Master of Beastiality

Battle Record: 4-6

breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless

Man, my fucking estimated power restoration is now Saturday! I started writing on paper, and charging my phone in my car, minimal posting this week, but I should be able to get my piece dropped on time

http://soundcloud.com/dancourser/sets
Old 11-18-2013, 05:48 PM   #26
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

@Frank your three topics have been sent. you have until 9 PM tonight to choose
Old 11-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #27
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

and @everyone, record updates have been submitted to Pancakebrah , he will take come of them momentarily
Old 11-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #28
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

@Mike Wrecka

Add my name to the front of this forum as the current Champion

Make it snappy
Old 11-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #29
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

I put that in the PM that i sent to Pancakebrah with the record updates. I do not have the ability to do it myself but I fully endorse the idea and it should be done the end of the night

and you just earned yourself a name drop in my next video for that snappy shit broham
Old 11-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #30
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=33284

Would appreciate feed on my om piece. I will return the favor with feed or a vote. Gracias.
done

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=28554

and please up it with your feed don't edit in
Old 11-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #31
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
I put that in the PM that i sent to Pancakebrah with the record updates. I do not have the ability to do it myself but I fully endorse the idea and it should be done the end of the night

and you just earned yourself a name drop in my next video for that snappy shit broham
Goodlooks son

whaf you need to do next is get them match ups and edit them in this thread so I could do some damn predictions and liven this shit the fuck up

And you need to add them damn accomplishments you dumb son of a bitch

And thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so
Old 11-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #32
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
done

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=28554

and please up it with your feed don't edit in
Completely forgot about this Mike. My apologies. I got it in a few hours.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #33
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Goodlooks son

whaf you need to do next is get them match ups and edit them in this thread so I could do some damn predictions and liven this shit the fuck up

And you need to add them damn accomplishments you dumb son of a bitch

And thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so
lmao you are definitely a douche bag
Old 11-18-2013, 07:01 PM   #34
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Title Match - Frank (6-2) vs. Pancakebrah (5-1)
Contender Match - Vividlyvague (6-2) vs. Vulgar (4-2)
Certain (6-2) vs. breathless (3-4)
Mr. J (5-3) vs. NYC SPITZ (3-3)
Mike Wrecka (4-4) vs. patrown (3-2)
Diode (3-0) vs. Adonis (3-4)
Buddha (2-4) vs. symetrik (2-3)
King Ra. (2-4) vs. ThisIsDam (2-0)
ZYG (1-2) vs. Mordycai (1-0)
Old 11-18-2013, 07:11 PM   #35
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Quote:
lmao you are definitely a douche bag
I'm a human fat grease bag
Old 11-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #36
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
I'm a human fat grease bag
PM me little guy.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 11-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #37
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

frank you said you look like me but more dapper

im gonna get dappered the fuck out for the next vid. Shawl collared sweater. sup
Old 11-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #38
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Frank (6-2) vs. Pancakebrah (5-1) BOTW but I got Frank
Vulgar
Certain
NYC
Mike Wrecka
Diode
Buddha (2-4) vs. symetrik (2-3) G/l fella
ThisIsDam Upset of the week
ZYG

Btw how the fuck is zy 1-2? I've been out and missed his verses but I'm blaming his losses on bad voting. Shame on you AOWL.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #39
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
PM me little guy.
Lol Pancake how much can you farmers walk?
Old 11-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #40
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

2 Cherry's and one Red Glare.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Closed Thread