Old 11-29-2018, 10:08 PM   #241
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Knucklehead,

Would you be willing to accept midcard status? Would that be a fair compromise ?
Thoughts on wasps?
Old 11-29-2018, 10:19 PM   #242
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

So by you imitating the ”greats” you prove that they are not great? And the site should die?

I like what you were saying, allow me the honor of inserting an alternate hypothesis:

Your first post was your initial angle, fueled by what you thought was an honest moment of clarity, then you became egotistical and needed the validation of those you would also insult all fueled by a deep need for approval and belonging. You then shifted tone to be the aggressor, a role you enjoy playing because it allows your rebellious shadow to come out and project onto others the pain and rebellion you feel due to being disappointed in your father. Then for your finale, you tried to play chess master like you had already made the conclusions you came up with in your previous post to me when you made the first post of the thread and thereby insult my intelligence.

?

Is this how one boards like V?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 11-29-2018 at 10:23 PM.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:24 PM   #243
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Thoughts on wasps?
Bruh....i just saw a dude on YouTube get stung by this time Japanese wasp and he was done for.

God made wasps to punish us for your sins, Jim. Obv.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:25 PM   #244
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
I was being sarcastic.
This low key snuck past me. Reps.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:30 PM   #245
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So by you imitating the ”greats” you prove that they are not great? And the site should die?

I like what you were saying, allow me the honor of interesting an alternate hypothesis:

Your first post was your initial angle, fueled by what you thought was an honest moment of clarity, then you became egotistical and needed the validation of those you would also insult all fueled by a deep need for approval and belonging. You then shifted tone to be the aggressor, a role you enjoy playing because it allows your rebellious shadow to come out and project onto others the pain and rebellion you feel due to being disappointed in your father. Then for your finale, you tried to play chess master like you had already made the conclusions you came up with in your previous post to me when you made the first post of the thread and thereby insult my intelligence.

?

Is this how one boards like V?
The site shouldn't die in the sense I want it to burn, but I'm saying it will simply as what I see with my eyes. I think seeing it as being on it's last leg is the time to make controversial claims.

To the alt theory.

My initial post was simply an easy bait. There was no content to it, it was a blanket statement that would be built on based on responses. Since you responded first/with the most gusto you created the narrative. It was intended to become someone else thread. The rest is inaccurate but I respect the process in which you came to those conclusions. I don't believe I insulted your intelligence, but I'm not the one being affected by my actions so I can't tell you the knife I sliced you with was dull and to stop being a pussy. Playing "chess master" is the glorified way to look at me orchestrating how I was acting to make a point. I think it's over the top and makes the whole situation more serious than it is. That negates the whole point and kind of proves it. This isn't the WWE, this isn't a Roman arena. It's just an internet board. We've met some cool people, made connections, some people practiced social skills in a way they might not have been able to. It's a dope thing, but in it's turn to irrelevance, still clinging the the whole system of who is best and worst, who belongs and doesn't, etc is just frankly pointless and stupid. I think if you want to post here, and it gives you something cool. But everyone needs to stop thinking this is more than it is. Bleak gets it. Uh oh gets it. Rupture 1 or whoever he is gets it. Even Vic gets it now. I respect his growth. Orc gets it. Cashius gets it.

Idk man, I wasn't trying to DO anything with this thread aside from respond to a challenge that had nothing to do with the content in here lol. It just grew it's own legs and y'all put shoes on the feet. You cannot now say there are no legs. THOSE ARE YOUR SHOES.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:42 PM   #246
veritas
HALL OF FAME

But like....you brought up the whole best worst thing in such a genius way to make a mockery of it while still being sincere about wanting to be the best that I must say, well played.

Like how you goaded me by challenging me to do the very thing you are now lambasting....which I am now doing.

Man....

How did your father disappoint you growing up?
Old 11-29-2018, 10:44 PM   #247
veritas
HALL OF FAME

And hey do you think there is maybe just a little bit of truth in my alternative hypothesis? Just a little bit?
Old 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM   #248
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But like....you brought up the whole best worst thing in such a genius way to make a mockery of it while still being sincere about wanting to be the best that I must say, well played.

Like how you goaded me by challenging me to do the very thing you are now lambasting....which I am now doing.

Man....

How did your father disappoint you growing up?
It wasn’t genius, it was on a whim

It was the by product of a process that didn’t have a process

You’re proving it wildly right though if you’re tone is as negative as it’s comonf off as lol. Can’t say for sure so don’t take the next bit to heart if I’m reading it wrong.

He was a good dad, if I’m being transparent he dissapointed me after I was 21 by making some bad decisions that hurt my sister. Not relevant how you’re thinking though. This is how old V boarded though, you’re bringing me back

I like you man. I think you’re a cool dude, but yeah if you’re gonna take what I said to a new argument I’m just not interested. This thread is tired. The point was made. Take it for what it is to you, whatever that is. It can matter or not, I’m not your master
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 10:50 PM   #249
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
And hey do you think there is maybe just a little bit of truth in my alternative hypothesis? Just a little bit?
I think the dad angle, as covered as above was a little to armchair shrink 101 lol

I have plenty of problems growing up you could uncover through interactions with me, they are a bit less run of the mill though
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 10:53 PM   #250
veritas
HALL OF FAME

All I am doing is working on my final form. Meta-boarding. Go back and look at my first post. Where is the gusto? I literally asked you of this was how you wanted me to play.

I just want you to be honest. That's all. No beef.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:56 PM   #251
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Honest like how your no process comment contradicts your words of post 237?
Old 11-29-2018, 10:57 PM   #252
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
All I am doing is working on my final form. Meta-boarding. Go back and look at my first post. Where is the gusto? I literally asked you of this was how you wanted me to play.

I just want you to be honest. That's all. No beef.
I was honest in my last few post man

I think if your alt theory is correct, it still backs up my points of how it applies to you guys. It also makes me a crazy person though because my claims are nonsense and not based on fact. But yeah. Of those three outcomes, the right side where I made a point on purpose, the middle where I made a point out of a situation adterwards in denfense, or that I’m actually insane (could gaslight for that cause and show bags what gaslighting actually is) they all make the point at least 90% valid no?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 10:59 PM   #253
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Honest like how your no process comment contradicts your words of post 237?
Yo that’s crazy I never realized the post were numbered so clearly lmao. Thoufht you were pulling a Dre on me and counting post.

The process I was referring to was the original process. The process I outlined I post 237 was the by product I referred to. Is what I meant.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 11:02 PM   #254
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Welcome back to square one, I will be your tour guide

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:03 PM   #255
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Welcome back to square one, I will be your tour guide
What’s the context here?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 11:04 PM   #256
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

This convo doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, just like any that follow this

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:04 PM   #257
veritas
HALL OF FAME

How would you like me to play it now?
Old 11-29-2018, 11:07 PM   #258
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
This convo doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, just like any that follow this
I’d say it’s more a post dialogue. The main dialogue is over. I’m trying to respect V by addressing any input he has on the dialogue.

Otherwise that’s kind of an @Captain Obvious statement

Why on earth would a conversation about boarding and who’s the biggest dong go anywhere. Then my point would be false, and the lime would sing a sweet tune as it flew away
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 11:09 PM   #259
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I was honest in my last few post man

I think if your alt theory is correct, it still backs up my points of how it applies to you guys. It also makes me a crazy person though because my claims are nonsense and not based on fact. But yeah. Of those three outcomes, the right side where I made a point on purpose, the middle where I made a point out of a situation adterwards in denfense, or that I’m actually insane (could gaslight for that cause and show bags what gaslighting actually is) they all make the point at least 90% valid no?
I can say fair that you have made a point sir. I cannot say you have made it on purpose. Even if you say you have.

But in chess, even discovered check is still check, so well played, probably somewhere in the middle?
Old 11-29-2018, 11:09 PM   #260
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
How would you like me to play it now?
There’s no play man

I made my point. You can agree or disagree. It’s reached a conclusive stage where my views and others probably can’t be changed from further dialogue. Go back and see how it played out later and draw new conclusions or don’t. Either way the evidence is there from the time that has past.

Get on the discord more again. You can mute it so it doesn’t flood your notes but still super interested in doing some sort of story telling creative thing with you and getting updates in your other stuff outside of this platform

Edit: to your post above this word. That’s what I was saying. Much love
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back