Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default You've all lost it.

No one here is what they once were. A bunch of shells.

Without me you guys can't manage in a month even one 1k thread other than the @Ghost1 thread from when I left?! Not even current event threads hit 1k?

Bags should have carried that thread to 4-5k and 11 pages. He's a cuck now.

Amen and dullboy are background characters, and you're letting them be the stars. This is why The Office failed when they made Andy the headliner.

Veritas is too nice and it is coming off as fake TBRR. Stop being cool with everyone. I like that you dropped the trolling with people you respect and like, but showing the same treatment to everyone is just eh. Don't even bother responding to people like DB and Bolo. Your thread up now has legs but you put a heel on one foot and boots on the other.

wtf happened to you people.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Welcome back, fat loser faggot Knuck.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:06 PM   #3
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Welcome back, fat loser faggot Knuck.
Haven't talked to you in a month, what are you an expert in now?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

You left?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Haven't talked to you in a month, what are you an expert in now?
So you ghost the forum for 2 weeks and call it a month.

Gotchu.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Knuck you do not control me. I also do not consider you an expert in boarding. If anything you have chronic hubris as to your contributions or skill level here.

^is this the sort of talk you would like me to say?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:09 PM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
So you ghost the forum for 2 weeks and call it a month.

Gotchu.
Like 3-4 weeks I’m pretty sure. Doesn’t matter I wasn’t planning a specific amount of time. Checked on something referenced in the discord and noticed y’all are wack

What are you an expert in now?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:10 PM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Knuck you do not control me. I also do not consider you an expert in boarding. If anything you have chronic hubris as to your contributions or skill level here.

^is this the sort of talk you would like me to say?
There you go

Now back it up cus I’m the GOAT.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:15 PM   #9
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

How are your erections tho?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:15 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

No. @ knuck
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:17 PM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
How are your erections tho?
Sturdy as a middle aged oak tree

We’re gonna go for kid two this month. Last kid I knocked out in one weekend. Will report if any aging as changed my elite sperm.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:19 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I plan to make the first proctologist visit thread good lord willing.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:22 PM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
No. @ knuck
Don’t get me wrong

I think you’re a dope person and your poor boarding trajectory is a good thing

I think you shouldn’t be posting anymore is all. That’s why I’m inactive and uninterested in this place now.

I think this site should just be killed, none of the new school took notes correctly and the old school is retiring. It’s just a habit pusher for time wasting now.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:25 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Don’t get me wrong

I think you’re a dope person and your poor boarding trajectory is a good thing

I think you shouldn’t be posting anymore is all. That’s why I’m inactive and uninterested in this place now.

I think this site should just be killed, none of the new school took notes correctly and the old school is retiring. It’s just a habit pusher for time wasting now.
I thought very similar for a long time then I had a revelation of what I could try to do to impact. To give meaning.....

We are all pushing middle age now and Jude. Our priorities are changing. There is no point in the old ways of chaos and death. Now I want to help bring life and meaning. And to teach people how to think and write.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:26 PM   #15
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

If we took notes from you we’d be arguing with hush right now
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:32 PM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I thought very similar for a long time then I had a revelation of what I could try to do to impact. To give meaning.....

We are all pushing middle age now and Jude. Our priorities are changing. There is no point in the old ways of chaos and death. Now I want to help bring life and meaning. And to teach people how to think and write.
Yeah this just isn’t the place for that. I learned that when I tried to get people to do creative things. NC is tainted by its history. Everyone wants to me you/me/bags/hush boarding wise or if they don’t theyre mostly peanut gallery (hollandaise/whatever they go by now)
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:38 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
If we took notes from you we’d be arguing with hush right now
You took notes from bags and made yourself shamelessly DOXXable then pussies out when possible doxxing was brought forth

As stupid as it is cowardly but unlike bags you came back to host a shitty alias tourney where he came back half a man but at least still somewhat useful
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:39 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Just kidding zelph you’re a good kid

Damn kids these days is all
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 01:40 PM   #19
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Knuck itt

John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:47 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Yeah this just isn’t the place for that. I learned that when I tried to get people to do creative things. NC is tainted by its history. Everyone wants to me you/me/bags/hush boarding wise or if they don’t theyre mostly peanut gallery (hollandaise/whatever they go by now)
See, you are doing it again. Linking yourself to the greats. Putting yourself on the mt. Rushmore. Don’t do that man. You don’t belong. You have always done this. It is ingratiating. Disown that summer classic win and then you might have a speck of hope for this.

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back