Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2019, 03:19 AM   #1
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat
Default Fresh Meat

Oldschool, newschool, need to learn though. Flows too cool bro, freezer burn yo. Aggressive on the track, my steez is turbo, perfection on the raps cause he’s a Virgo. My set lists are self-aware, no re-hersals, the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, you Steve Urkels. My team fur coats, we pre-fer boats. I Wiz around the water and all you see is ree-fer smoke. The P pure dope don’t get it twisted like a pretzel. Hear hear folks, listen my crescendo: I leave earlobes drippin heavy metals. Spittin deadly venom (no tom hardy) when I get inside a rhythm it’s a proton party. That means deep to the core of it, I’m positively fresh. And each little chorus is a song that gets you wet. I bomb this shit to death regardless, it’s whatevs… but if you really wanna step then the consequence is DEATH!!!!!! Cause I kill every rapper, I’m the Pillsbury hacker. Gimme all that dough boy, and I’m still serving platters. Drinkin Pilsner very faster and living happily ever after. That was just a taste and I’m rusty like your car, but if that was just an eighth of the muscle of my bars, then I’m happy with the state like a bunch a fuckin czars. Before the revolution. Mess with copypat it’s like you ordered execution. Cause I’m sorta effin ruthless without saying “fuck”. And I’m more or less a Jewish way I’m bout makin bucks. A devout crazy cunt with a south facing bung…alow, out bathing sun. This is outrageous stuff I know, but it’s about making of fun. AYO. I’m out bangin sluts with BOTH parents issues. Who get more heir extensions than that ho Paris Hilton. That was pro there, admit it. I’m like Hulk Hogan on growth hormone, I don’t care, I’m vicious. My whole album delicious, while you choke cherry your snippets. The flow very expensive, and so daring, I’m vintage. The most rarest conditions produce the dope air I’m spittin. And gold carats for bitches, you vegans are weak. Let me unzip my pants for the meat of the week.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:23 PM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Where the fuck you been??? I'll be back with feed my brother...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 11:50 PM   #3
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Amazing flows mate
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:41 PM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

First half was pretty tight and enjoyable. Good multis. As it went on it became more of a key and spontaneous rhymes talking about the rhymes. So for me it trailed off a little but like I said the first half was pretty dope. Would be interesting to see a piece from you where you took more time to craft something beyond a flex. You have good flows so this one hard to measure up to some of you old pieces. Keep writin
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 09:52 PM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Bel air line was hot. Intro was fire too
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

You possibly have the best flow on site...Your wit is always a stand out bro, not sure if this was keyed but it seemed that way...Thought the first half was really nice, second was solid...Sorry I can't quote as I'm on my 29$ phone.

Dope shit my friend, post more...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote