Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am zygote
no.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:42 AM   #202
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Demon Swordsman

I am a demon swordsman, dripping semon from a flask than have a laugh
Grab a laugh than stab a glass with broken shards of broken shards of broken glass
Obelisks and monoliths; monastery's and obelisks; apocalypse and rapture
Sea the rapture in disaster; rapture is scorn from benevolent demons with three horns
I am a obelisk demon with monolith horns; demon with tusks the size of dreams
Dreams and nightmares; dying in nightmares by the hand of a demon who inflicts pain...
For I am a demon who inflicts pain; afflicts pain than afflicts pain on inflicting pain
I am insane; a demon who's insane with laughs in laughing gas; laughing bombs
Laughing bombs; laughing bombs; sing a song in the evening light; evening night
Evening light; evening night; obelisks with two horns the size of monoliths; obelisks
I am a monolith obelisks with two horns the size of three horns; a lion with four horns
Melted skeletons sizzle and swim in liquid magma lava rivers of beds and streams
I am a dream; a dream in a nightmares; a nightmare in a dream
I chase nightmares by the tail; I'm a nightmare chaser...
Old 08-25-2019, 06:17 PM   #203
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Hell's Flame

I am hell's flame with hell's flame; circumcision penis with claws and maws
Apostle tongue; sought the sun; than apostle tongue; apostle tongue
Apostle tongue; apostle tongue; carve' my niche'; carve my niche'
Carve my niche' in the tree of light; tree of light!
For I am the tree of light! I am the apple of Eazen!
I am a snake slithering serpent! I am a dragon phoenix!
I have six horns; I am a three eyed demon; relinquishing guards
Brew bars from the belly of the beast; than slingshot songs with win(d) thrust
For I am a basilisk tongue; I am a basilisk tongue!
I am hell's servant! I defeated The Light with Darkness!
I am a dark catharsis! Tables and chairs; tables and chairs!
I am tables and chairs! I am tables and chairs!
For I am a king salamander; a prince salamander
A Queen salamander; and a princess salamander; a whole dynasty!
Old 08-25-2019, 07:03 PM   #204
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Apostle tongue.

Just thought I'd add another because I don't think you said that enough.

Old 08-25-2019, 08:48 PM   #205
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Apostle tongue.

Just thought I'd add another because I don't think you said that enough.
Lol
Old 08-25-2019, 09:36 PM   #206
HollaFrontOG

HollaFrontOG is an unknown quantity at this point

There's some promise to your pieces, but you do repeat too many of your words, and sometimes not in an artistic way that adds value

Keep droppin tho bro
Old 08-25-2019, 11:19 PM   #207
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Cut the dog cat bitch collar off
Old 08-26-2019, 12:39 AM   #208
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Yo just curious...Why do you write the same words back to back to back in one bar with pretty much every piece you drop? I actually dig a lot of your shit (concept wise) tbh but that's annoyin' bro...
Old 08-26-2019, 03:23 AM   #209
Sinacog
Satan

Default Rainbow Serpent

Blades of gory/glory. say you're sorry; I am blade scorcher from purgatory
Burning story; allegory of a soliloquy pen' game; pen' game dragon'
I'm a narcissist; part the seas with a harp and tree; alarm the seas
Charm the king, and charm the queen, charm the prince and charm the princess
I'm a demon dragon from hell's dementia; sent from God's wonders to torture and scorch
I am a Lord; a lord of fire and sire; a hundred angels with sharp swords kill demons
I am not freigented; I wait enlightned in a cathedral; speaking in demonic tongues to the sky
I always wondered why the sky is blue and not red; for animals and people die in blood
I've loved many times; sunshine and rainbows; heart serpents and rainbow dragons
Yellow fish, and demon birds; meditating boulders waiting on top of mountains
For I am God's only son; a rainbow demon with a halo that is a angel
I've fought in the holy rapture; as a demon and angel...
Old 08-26-2019, 05:39 AM   #210
Sinacog
Satan

Default Hell's Dementia

Hell's dementia, early bird gets the worm; I'm a demon king; snake bite
Comatose ghost with a snake bite; armistice armed assassin with snake airs/heirs
I'm a assassin and thief; the chapel with apples is shiek; the battle is shiek
The apple is clean; Adam and Eve; practice makes perfect; I'm imperfect with pens'
I'm eternal; burning through a spiraling burning fire...sire and dire..
Pour armistice's and fire lords with pen' zygotes; armed assassin with charmed molasses..
Grew in the den of lions; where Daniel escaped the den with a Guardian Angel
For I am a halo; a halo of white angel wings; singing in heaven's gates..
Old 08-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #211
Sinacog
Satan

Default Rapture Rap

You couldn't be 'getting brain' even if you were Pinky! You're ''going hard'', and this is easy! My double edged sword see's you in 3D! You couldn't see me blinking; blinking!!
I'm '''going hard''', and this is easy! Bitch, I'm a dog in the sea breeze! Don't get it backwards, I'm a God in the sea breeze! You'll be hearing 'metal rings' like a Slingy!!!

I get pussy, and money; I have '''blue cheese' and the cheddar; mozerella; blue cheese moons and propellers; the '''demon cat''' silenced the beretta!
I'm killing chocolate kids, I'm vanilla! I'm eating blue cheese mozerella; you're like a spider in ''''reincarnation mode'''' Any-Body's Better!

This czar is black! Armed with black beams the size of stacks of cheese! I have ''''Onyx Raps'''' '''Ala-Bastard Stoned''' - part the seas with a ''''martyr's rap''''!!!
Conquer raps; I conquered platoons of plateaus with somber raps! To phony '''Phat MC's''' you're like a ''''bad poet' you'll never have a '''Heart Attack'''!!!

I have asthma attacks, '''rapture siss'''! Onyx raps with sonnet raps; '''raptor siss''' and ''''dragon siss''''!!!
I made a '''canvas rip'''! '''Rapture raptor's rip blackness rip'''! My guns will '''send you to heaven''', and '''go against God'''; they're ''BLAS-PHEMOUS''!!!

~~~~~~~
Old 08-26-2019, 08:27 AM   #212
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

i'm gonna consolidate these into one thread if genocide doesnt beat me to it
Old 08-27-2019, 04:06 AM   #213
Sinacog
Satan

Default Punchline Palooza!!

Womanizer; pussy is bitch maid! I'll carve a drawing of a switch blade with a switch blade in a bitch maid(GET SERVED!)! If this pimp is 'getting served' it's when a bitch maid bitch maid; brings me lemonade!
Don't say that you're not scared, I'm darkness; you've been afraid! You're one of those 'trash rappers who NEED Pussy' you need a HOOKER(HOOK) to ''GET LAID''!!

I'm the demon king's baal great balls of fire; your jack the ripper's whore! You're a big deal? Give me a little more! I'm a musician with the sickest score!
You wack plebs, you think you're dope! You need to be reading Huckleberry Finn some more! Whip you with a belt to get your ass off Grand Theft Auto; now try robbing a liquor store!!

I have a big mouth and rip crowds! You hearing other rappers on the speakers; I've been loud! Forget the 'timer in battle rap' I'm pissed off and I have nerves of steel terroist; I'll let you hear how the tick sounds!
I'm a phat emcee, I have a prick now! You have a trophy for battle rap and a bitch; will I have a trophy wife and a ''BIG HOUSE''!!

Yeah, I have a bitch, a pool with a big house! You try getting high off robbing? Only in battle rap; with my bitch's pussy I'll let you know how a LICK SOUNDS!
You rap like nothing happened to you but bullying! I'm pissed now! During school you were catching a fake fever to skip school; WELL; who's SICK NOW!!

Old 08-27-2019, 04:57 AM   #214
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Drop some feed you anime mutt...
Old 08-27-2019, 12:41 PM   #215
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Don't see how this allows you to drop numerous amounts of work...

Go to the cypher next time. I'll leave these open due to 'feed'.

But if you don't feed anything...well that's on you @Sinacog
Old 08-27-2019, 05:41 PM   #216
Sinacog
Satan

Default Raptor

Raptor' rap; ravenous rapping; carnivorous rapping'
Shards will be snapping; raps' will be rapping'
Decay of the day; the decay of a cloud nine
The rust off a decayed swingset; swinging on a lime green vine
I'm a nano second; comprehend languages with apostle tongue
I am sung, I am sung; the apostle's tongue sung a hum
For I am a rapper with clandestine speech; preach a siege
Beneath the sea are seas of greed with besiegers intrigue
Old 08-27-2019, 06:35 PM   #217
Sinacog
Satan

Default Rainbow

Rainbows hearts, rainbows sparks, rainbows shores, rainbows streams, rainbows serpents
Rainbows serpents, rainbows lakes, rainbows wane, rainbows prosperity, rainbows jubilee
Rainbows sun, rainbows moon, rainbows heart, rainbows love, rainbows kisses
Rainbows monkeys, rainbows suns, rainbows joy and happiness, rainbows love(s)
Rainbows heart, rainbows joy, rainbows streams, rainbows unicorns, rainbows hearts
Rainbows sun, rainbows moon, rainbows steeple, rainbows cathedral, rainbows posture
Rainbows love, rainbows joy, rainbows lake, rainbows sun(s), rainbows moon(s)
Rainbows love, rainbows heart(s), rainbowss joy, rainbows happiness, rainbows prosperity
Rainbows love, rainbows joy, rainbows abundance, rainbows so'(u)ns, rainbows moon
Rainbows youth, rainbows bonnet(s), rainbows heart(s), rainbows lust, rainbows synchronicity
Rainbows sin(s), rainbows blankets, rainbows sins(s), rainbows harvests, rainbows blankets
Rainbows shine, Rainbows rainbow, rainbows sunshine, rainbows heaven

Old 08-27-2019, 09:04 PM   #218
dead man
living

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

Lmao
Old 08-27-2019, 10:24 PM   #219
Sinacog
Satan

Default Raptor Rapture Apocalypse;omniscient;apocalypse

i am a raptor forming a apocalypse from the sacarphagous of conglomerate
I manipulated the holy ghost into killing the egyptian first borns; two wrongs don't make a right
I slaughter plight in the evening night; slaughtering pigs and cows; the genocide of pigs and cows
I ate a chicken's head off and it ran dead into a chicken den; it flew at a 90 degree angle
I am dead inside; alive in spirit and soul and heart; heart serpent; worthless purpose
Seen a worthless serpent bite the apple of eden; he was not prepared for a serpent from unknown lakes
For I am a serpent first born; grabbing dinosaur lizards by the tail; sending them back in time
I broke the spine of the bible with a idol rod; asherah rod from the depths of the sea stream
I am Asherah's boy; licking her clit; than sucking her tits; than sucking her lips
I am conglomerate; sacarphagous; a boy in soul and spirit; my essence is a dog demon boy
I am a dog demon boy; with joy of birds of a feather that never get killed or die
I can fly higher than the tiger alaskan sky; eating pie while counting the styes in my eye
Forming a sandstorm tornado from the book of lips; the book of menace
The book of snakeskin; rape twins the size of tulips; as beautiful as two lesbian siamese pussy cat scissor sisters
I am carnivorous; solemn lips; form a sandstorm from solemn lips; I am apocalypse
Form a apocalypse from solemn lips; I am apothecary; monastery
Form a habituary from legendary serpents; a worthless purpose
I am a worthless purpose; a worthless perfect; solemn lips
The solemn rip; the solemn rips; the solemn stature
I am a raptor alabaster apocalypse rapture; stature of the seven seas...

I am a worthless perfect serpent from adam and eve; i killed the snake of eden
i killed the snakes of eden with a sharp fork tongue; i am a sharp fork tongue
i am a apocalypse from the talk of lips; sucking pussy lips with lipstick and lip gloss
you need to piss off with criss crosses; i criss cross from the form of palms
I am a conglomerate raptor rapper from hell's storm; hell's sandstorm
Hell's sandstorm; i am candor in omniscient beings; solemn lips; solemn risk
I am the namby pamby from hell; hatching demons from their eggs before pregnacy
I am a nemesis to Satan and Lucifer; I split him in half; now he is Satan and Lucifer...
For I am a angel and demon; apocalypse is screaming; solemn lips is beaming
Solemn stature; hold the rapture in golden fingers; than twist a rapture into a raptor's mouth
I am a raptor's mouth; the teeth gounge on obelisks and apocalypse's
Obelisks and Apocalypse's; solemn lips; solemn lips; solemn lips
Solemn lips; solemn lips; solemn kiss; solemn kiss; solemn kisses
Solemn kiss; solemn kiss; solemn kisses; solemn kisses
for i am a raptor rapture from hell's storm; i am hell's storm
welcome to hell; as i cast a obelisk to skin you(t)(h) alive...

i am a heart serpent; a heart purpose; a heart serpent
worthless perfect; slithering slinky serpent from the abyss of nothing
solemn gumption; erupting from the valves of hell; hell's sandstorm
hell's sandstorm; hell's sandstorm; hell's youth; and hell's eldery
hell's valves; hell's serpents; hell's serpents; hell's books
hell's people; hells demons; hell's devils; hell's devil
for i am a heart serpent from hell; conjuring black magic
i am a trajedy in words; bathing in the atrophy of verbs
i am a noun, i am a simile, i am a metaphor
i am a metaphor that grew horns in hell's storm
battle me with guns and ammo; knives and bullets
and i'll gather black magic; and bite the bullet...

for i am a heart serpent eating the heart of a beautiful angel..

Last edited by Sinacog; 08-28-2019 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-27-2019, 10:35 PM   #220
dead man
living

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

bro stop

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1