Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 07-25-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 6 MAG: GO TO CLASS OR GET SCHOOLED

INTRODUCTION

What’s up guys we’re back again for week 6 here at the worlds gradest 1-2 Punch League. My days off this week are Saturday and Sunday soooo basically that means I had very little time to write this. My girl gets home at 2400 so I have very little time to get this done. Ok so basically it was a great week, we have our first champion @bleak, props and congratutions bro! You’ve champed a league and got modded all in 1 week. Fuckin awesome.

BATTLE REVIEWS by Killing Spree

Lightning Round

Cred Vs Barcotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cred
Got a drum n don’t need a band. Twin glocks won’t let this geek advance
Squeeze the cans. 2 arms put that heart outside ur chest like the Keke dance
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic
ima wet ya mug.. then its chalk, no detention stuff
come get the snub, ill leave 5 sitting in school like the breakfast club
-Dope battle here, I fuck Wit Creds bar, current event real clever Just felt it wasnt really attacking Bar. was more a stuntin bar. Barcs shit was dope IMO. had the nice nameplay. If you havent seen the movie please remove yourself from life right now but all around Barcotic just had the better bar and took the win. Props both

BodySnatcher Vs Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo
lmao ur BAL accomplishments a crock of shit, shoulda never got the win
now the history books have an Asterix next to your name like Obelix
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher
My aims sharpen. This heater cookin my hand got ur brain starvin
Or I'm sparkin w/a 'Rocket to ur chest' unless this 'Euro-Step' like James Harden
-This was a close battle here. Lars had the asterix comic concept and was well worded. Body had the Euro personal attack. wording was a bit choppy Diablo took this. I voted for Diablo and now reading the bars I was feeling Bodys bar more and fucked up. Oh well my B. props to both

Chyeahhh!! Vs Blue Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh
sike, that semi will jam and can't truly be trusted
but the shells in this 38 Judges chambers will do you some justice
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou
the kid hyped to slaughter, midnight marauder when i test this guy's health..
wait til Sundown, then at 'Nightsticks hittin his body' like he got arrested by Zelph
-This was a one sided battle. I liked Chee concept..could have been dope but the wording/execution wasnt good at all. Blue dropped a nice bar here. Nightstick been used to death but never seen this angle here. very clever. wording was on point to here. Blue took this easy props to both

Killing Spree Vs Flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow
Acts like a crook but I had him shook from the start
This Con tactless, one tap on the eagle n id own him like a Barcleys card
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spree
Clear as glass U not bout shots from Me! Yet Dyn Rocked U
So now that Ppl Noir History..they’ll see me beat this faggits face in W/a wine bottle
-I edeg this out. Props to @Flow i thought that bar was nice tbh. Just wanted to let @Destroyer know Noir isnt "Know yo're" LMAO if that was the case you should NOT have voted for me either. Let me get a glass of Pinot Know you're please. Anyways

Reg Battles

Flow Vs Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow
Lmao can't bring up his kids yet thinks he can raise his game to the levels im near
Here I'm one of the fore fathers, you jus fear your boys will know that many this year
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incedible
Hold up...you lost to the topical dude? Didn't you start topical too?
Or was it on Diablos top, eaten devils dick, slurpin french onion soup
-Sooo LMAO Flow bar was savage here. Solid personal. Dope wordplay thought this was cut throat all around. Increds bar was iffy this week. went for the personal which is good but just didnt execute the punch well. Flow took this easy. Dope shit and props yall

TwoDrop Vs Destroyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer
u shouldn’t have entered the game, des will be the death of this lame
I’ll knock him out, wake em up & knock him out again just to make sense of his name
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoDrop
Look gramps, yah not a threat...I'll break that brittle hip w/ a pocket check
Rob Des 4 his loose change & put the 'Nickel to his Noggin' like Common Sense
-SO, this battle was...Meh Two drops bar was decent a bit all over the place, thought Destroyers bar .wasnt good at all either but had the name attack I guess... Des won

Burd Vs DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS
I got a little burden trouble, what am I saying it’s a lightweight
The way I KO orc, I’m a backwards crook in the right way.
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc
My career? Devotion. You got that queeeer emotion.
Put ya fear in motion with a ‘shell to ya ear’ like u tryna hear the ocean/
-So DMS WON because Orc was accused of a possible bite on a Hush bar... I dont think it was at all but gave the win to DMS. DMS's bar was aight I see what you did but fuck this "LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU" bars. felt you should attack your opponent more directly than this. ANyways props for showing.

Plot Vs MMLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLP
Putting hammers through ya door to puncture this shit!
But if FB lost 'the plot', this wacko wouldn't be missed
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot
Will MMLP please sit down, please sit down, someone please adjust the lighting,
Coz that album was released in 2 triple 0 faggot, and you seem just like him.
- SO this wasnt a good battle. IDK what MMLP was talking about tbh. and Plots 2000 em shit was ok, I see what you were doing but should have worded it more harsher. anyways you did enough to get the win here. props. Both yall bring some heat next week!

Shadenfreude Vs Blue Bayou

-Could have been battle of the week. Shad NS'd. Shit happens homie trust me...

Diablo Vs Facts MuhSheen

-Diablo wins... not gonna post his bar. @Facts Musheen if you the same faggit from RB I hope you die

Cred Vs Chainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainz
guys hammer ya mouth..ya fam knows ur homo, it's a damagin route
your Father Figures u out as a faggot & u'll never be man of the house
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred
Whip out my dick n ya bitch went insane. All head so I don’t wreck her frame
She left a lame.. Jewelry shop shit.. I’m out here getting more neck than Chainz
-Cool little battle here. Cred had the humor bar. Chainz had the father figures wordplay I seen a gang of times. so this punch fell flat. Chainz knows what they doin here so looking forward to seeing more. Cred won

Amen Vs Barcotic(PIC BATTLE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic
niiice chompers, fella. anyone tell ya that theyre crazy?
the kid rocks under armour... thats how u held him as a baby
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen
When it comes to firearms you’ll easily fold when the K's mag spits,
Ironic you get 'props' for gun bars & look handicapped when holdin the fake cannon
-IDK whats going on here not a fan of either bar. I also dont think Mag spits..Fake Cannon even rhyme tho. Amen won this. Good to see Amen writing again tho and being less of a faggit he was.

Dynamicz Vs Varitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamicz
Im using the machete for work, the wrong move get you buried in dirt
Try me! Have the blade sitting between ya heart like a Dude Love shirt
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitas
Silenced pistols double tap your face, fa sho gon hurt
leave ya skull wit two smoking eyes, like a Stone Cold shirt.
-V was DQ'd for feeding, Dyna woulda won anyways I think. Shit was decent. LMAO @Innovator knowing stone cold but not who Dude Love is tho. props both

Contenders:Cashius Vs Jabari Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius
You tough ock? Nawww you love cock....Follow him for a night and then you’ll see
There’s gonna be Men In Black in a Flash...and you’ll pray to GOD it wipes your memory
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black
Violent scene! I’ll creep up. This Chloroform Cloth’ll be the end of you/
Try to scream...I’ll muffle ya voice with a rag over ya face like a gangland interview/
-[b]This was a dope battle here. Very close

Champ Match:Bleak Vs Chyeahhh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!!
Now I've heard of Weight Watchers, but this fag shit goes beyond
"Laser sight/dual sensors...." nigga I believe you, cuz you've mastered Ghost recon
Vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleak
Rocket make ur head slump &Hangover the walls when it take flight.
Arms lifted over shoulders got ur homies dragging dead weight on late nights
-TBH this wasnt a good battle. Had Chyeah worded his bar better around that concept he easily could have taken this. Bleaks bar was meh. could have been worded harsher but he edged this. Bring the heat next week better than this shit

PREDICTIONS by Allen Knight

Champ Match: bleak (5-0) vs. Cashius (4-1)

This gonna be a good champ match if bleak drop his best, but lately from what i read he's been solid can be motivated to drop dope here, hes the first champ this season an will try to hold on to the crown. Cash is dope & has been beatin everyone the past months since hes come back look like he never had rust either he has some dope concepts an can beat anyone, bleak has his hands full here. I got cash takin the dub here tho, unless bleak drops fire but this will be good one. Goodluck yah'll

Contenders Match: Blue Bayou (5-1) vs. Destroyer (4-1)

This def can be BOTW here. Blue been droppin fire ever since he came back, showed no signs of rust which is cool, seems like hes gettin better every week. He was just champ of the BAL also, he can drop some harsh hittin personals or sports bars. Des can drop good but also played tbh, if he stays away from that shit he can make this a dope battle or even win, he needs to play off his strength of pic battling, we seen blues pic recent so im sure he can come up w something clever off that. This will be close can go either way but i think blue will get it. Goodluck bitches.

Jabari Black (3-2) vs. Plot (3-2)

Jabari black i only seen acouple battles of his an he had some solid verses, clever shit in them, i read one his 1-2 it was cool. Plot idk tbh i never read his shit the one time i did it was trash tbh but obv hes ok if he has a winning rec unless its n/s wins which is prolly why but its w.e fuck u faggot plot hopefully hes gettin raped by a kangaroo right now, Black wins by a trillion votes idgaf.

Flow (3-3) vs. Amen (2-1)

This could be sleeper botw here. Flow can drop some nice shit, he elevated alot
since last time i read his shit. Amen i read some his 1-2 an he had some good shit, i thought the bar he dropped on orc was pretty good flip tbh. This is close anyone can take it both can drop good bars, ima say 50/50 hard to pick a winner here, goodluck sluts/

BodySnatcher (2-2) vs. Incredible (2-3)

I only read acouple bars from each tbh, i think body is a lil more polished at this point right now this can be close if inc drops something fresh an worded smooth. I think body will take it tho imo, but both drop ur best shit an get them bars off. Goodluck

DynamiCz (1-2) vs. Chainz (1-2)

This another close one, dynamicz can drop solid his bars i read this season were cool. Chainz i liked his bar last week was cool flip, this one can be close its hard to say only cuz i read one bar from chainz an more from dynamicz, ima got w/ dynamicz tho here but can go either way. Goodluck.

Innovator (1-4) vs. veritas (0-3)

This is a intersting battle lol, i thought Inno sliver bar was pretty good last week.
it was clever an personal. V can drop some stuff when he wants he prolly will come up w something cool here, i got inno taking this one tho hes been droppin some creative stuff he just not catching a break w who he battles lol. Goodluck yah'll.
Barcotic (1-2) vs. Defiant (0-3)

This could be a Dope battle low key depends which def shows up, if he drops
a clean not wordy bar this will be nice battle. He can spit some shit thats good but then be inconsistent. Bar will drop some creative shit if he writes his shit harsher he'd be killing niggas right now but he still got bars an i got him takin this dub, he does slack on his shit. Could be good battle tho, goodluck fools.

Burd (2-1) vs. Killing Spree (2-2)

This could be another pick for BOTW depends how killing drops, last week he had a cool bar imo. He can drop personals good thats what he needs to do here cuz hes' up against a HOF in orc which is a tough battle. Orc has some slick swag an bars that are smooth as fuck an hit he hasnt lost his step. This will be good but ima say Orc wins here..goodluck punti's

Ryno (0-0) vs. Viper (0-0)

Sorry never heard of either, ima say viper takes it cuz he has a better name lol.

Em Kay Gee (0-0) vs. Twodrop (3-2)

Twodrop drops solid from what i read but i havent read alot so idk it was ok shit.
MKG i havent seen him in a while so idk if he rusty as fuck or not..but he was ight before he left so this could be a good battle...ima go twodrop cuz he been battling lately.Goodluck

Useless (0-0) vs. Allen Knight (0-0)

This definitely has potential to be a dope battle. Useless if definitely out of touch at the moment given that he hasn’t battled in a while, and Allen is likely to drop dope as per usual. I have a strange feeling that Useless is going to duck and end up no showing but I hope not. I’d like to see some nice bars here, but I have Allen taking it either way.

TOP 5 TOP 5....AND BOTTOM 5 by Flow

Top 5

Flow (Vs Incredible)
Lmao can't bring up his kids yet thinks he can raise his game to the levels im near
Here I'm one of the fore fathers, you jus fear your boys will know that many this year

Jabari (Vs cash)
Violent scene! I’ll creep up. This Chloroform Cloth’ll be the end of you/
Try to scream...I’ll muffle ya voice with a rag over ya face like a gangland interview/

Cash (Vs Jabari)
You tough ock? Nawww you love cock....Follow him for a night and then you’ll see
There’s gonna be Men In Black in a Flash...and you’ll pray to GOD it wipes your memory

Cred (Vs chainz)
Whip out my dick n ya bitch went insane. All head so I don’t wreck her frame
She left a lame.. Jewelry shop shit.. I’m out here getting more neck than Chainz

DMS (Vs Orc)
I got a little burden trouble, what am I saying it’s a lightweightfat wife
The way I KO orc, I’m a backwards crook in the right way

Tbh it's a weak week n after these 5 I felt everyone was lacking their usual standard. Chyeeh and bleaks battle was pants though.

Got distracted cus of kids. If mag not up too early for me tomorrow will add to this but didn't want you thinking I totally flaked on ya

OUTRO

So forfeiting is the new thing now? Lol Orc basically bit against DMS then “forfeited” and closed his own battle in hopes it will go unnoticed. Well Orc tbh either way nobody is going to say anything to you. You’re the man bro, we all love Burdddddd and nobody wants to bite the hand that feeds us. Bite....lol. Well the site gave you a G pass there bro and I wouldn’t really care at all if you hadn’t went the route you did, but you felt guilty. Jk it was a played line bro!!!!!!!! Everything’s fine guys we’re all good over here!!!! Goodnight. Fairly short mag this week due to time restraints. I really appreciate everyone for helping out, there wouldn’t have been a mag this week without you all sending me this stuff. Thank you! Next weeks mag will be a classic, I promise.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:24 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher
Old 07-25-2018, 10:28 PM   #3
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

@Flow lmfao what is pants

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:33 PM   #4
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Dooooope

Good job all
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:35 PM   #5
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
@Flow lmfao what is pants
Lmao that’s what I wanna knoe
Old 07-25-2018, 10:42 PM   #6
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope read fam
Old 07-26-2018, 02:35 AM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Well wtf was it supposed to be then? “Know our?” It’s still shite
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:40 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@Killing Spree “Noir” would be “Knew our” and not “Know our”
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:41 AM   #9
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

This mag was pants
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:56 AM   #10
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
This mag was pants
Twodrops got it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:12 AM   #11
For Battling

You’re all wrong lmao

Nior is “knew or”

There’s no fuckin “are” in their lmao brutish fucks
Old 07-26-2018, 06:44 AM   #12
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@Killing Spree “Noir” would be “Knew our” and not “Know our”
That’s what I meant to say not know you’re

Can work both ways depending on accent tbh. It’s just no way shape or form know you’re

Last edited by Kill Spree; 07-26-2018 at 06:48 AM.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:15 AM   #13
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Cool mag.

When is 2400? @For Battling

Isn't that considered zero hour? I always use military time and never that american 12hour AM/PM bullshit- not sure what type of watch you have that would display "24:00" LOL.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:26 AM   #14
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
You’re all wrong lmao

Nior is “knew or”

I love it when you are wrong. It tickles my pickle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:30 AM   #15
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Cool mag.

When is 2400? @For Battling

Isn't that considered zero hour? I always use military time and never that american 12hour AM/PM bullshit- not sure what type of watch you have that would display "24:00" LOL.
Yeah 0000 but if I put 0000 people gonna ask wtf I’m saying
Old 07-26-2018, 07:38 AM   #16
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You’re all wrong lmao

Nior is “knew or”

lmao nah I’ve heard Bender rhyme “silver star/film noir” as well and he was Canadian

It’s def not just a british thing
Old 07-26-2018, 07:39 AM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Yeah 0000 but if I put 0000 people gonna ask wtf I’m saying
True lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:40 AM   #18
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
You’re all wrong lmao

Nior is “knew or”

Noir leans /New Orleans works for you perfectly then and isn’t forced?

I’ll save that for when we battle
Old 07-26-2018, 07:42 AM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
I love it when you are wrong. It tickles my pickle
lmao he must be NOIR just trolling right now
Old 07-26-2018, 07:53 AM   #20
For Battling

Ok yeah and if you’re scandalavian you’d say “know war”