Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default 14. Unfukwitable vs 11. ill nik-A - NIK WINS

Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:
  • Verses are due Monday , August 17th 2015 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
  • Battles that lack votes may close later.
  • One sided battles may get closed early.
  • Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
  • Minimum of 12, maximum of 18
  • If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
@Unfukwitable @ill nik-A
Old 08-11-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

we meet again, 100.

I'm going 12.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:18 PM   #3
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Welcome!
Old 08-14-2015, 07:57 AM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@ill nik-A Un sent me 12
Old 08-15-2015, 09:45 AM   #5
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

The high u got from…
beatin a legend; surpasses any army of chicks in a party of spliffs
robbing me’s ya signature win… since it won’t happen again u stealing sharpies to sniff
ur gunplay’s weak; so I’ll deflate ya ego cuz u’ve wronged the style
u don’t have a killer draw… more like Brady’s sketch artist was hired for the Boston Bomber’s trial
you don’t know how to word ya punches so to try’s unfair
my wordplay’s the best or in the discussion… u askin how to do it right in there
u swear the Suicide Squad has ya back but as it turns out…
isn’t it Odd… they tagged with others while u got eliminated with him in the 1st round
u really a scared pussy; so all that gun talk don’t impress son
u show signs of being yellow… & hold on to the walls when u see a slippery when wet one
I beat the better version of u without rhyming; so u’ll get crushed
if this is sweet revenge for Murda… all I need is a warm glass of milk to kill that Sugar rush
Old 08-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable's Verse

He wants to know why we're called Suicide, til I rip this nigga to shreds;
the Irony, after one Barnacle wish that he was Sleeping with the Fishes instead.
"ppl you HATE battling" — he said Cronus instead of Unfuk, so Ima finish u;
Yea, Chromite put fear in ya heart, But me & this Iron'll break u down to the minerals.
Hes infatuated w/ a BA mod, I figured it out from a supply of statements;
PSA: This fag really wants to feel Sharp on the inside like an Iron Maiden.
Last battle I ripped this clown to bits, he was pissed about the shit;
In the threads throwing more fits, than a baby momma kickin her nigga out the crib.
Why were u In Des' Jordan thread?, they're not shoes a broke nigga in his 30's wears;
I got two 3's.. the bunny 8's.. & 7 11's, while u can't even afford a Slurpee there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
got that natural salt & pepper look; bitches stare, like & touch it
while Ron Burgundy could be the color commentator for ya hair dyin process
Where did this vet learn to rhyme?.. damn, to think I use to respect this man,
Idk how u finished like that!, but I guess "Cliffhangers" are not meant to land.
Old 08-15-2015, 03:08 PM   #7
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

V/ nik ....worded better...unfuk was ok up until the throwing fits reference..that's kinda old...nice to see he got better tho...nice battle too
Old 08-17-2015, 09:23 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
The high u got from…
robbing me’s ya signature win… since it won’t happen again u stealing sharpies to sniff
this is pretty cool.. the connection is sort of a reach tho bro..its a bit of a stretch to connect a signature to a sharpie, then to snffin it iunno, its cool cuz its creative but its so creative its almost too vague
u don’t have a killer draw… more like Brady’s sketch artist was hired for the Boston Bomber’s trial
this way is better cuz its more straight foward, maybe better is the wrong phrasing, i would of loved this line if u said " u dont gota killer draw some something tom brady artist.. ur handsketchy like tom brady artist.. i know u want to do doubles, and i think that would of been a more realistic double punch, boston bomber just seemed an awkward choice. its still a cool line just trying to give insight on how im looking at these

my wordplay’s the best or in the discussion… u askin how to do it right in there
dope
isn’t it Odd… they tagged with others while u got eliminated with him in the 1st round
ok this is cool to, these are simpler so they appeal to me more
u show signs of being yellow… & hold on to the walls when u see a slippery when wet one
not feeling this one, really weird way to diss someone. creative tho
if this is sweet revenge for Murda… all I need is a warm glass of milk to kill that Sugar rush
this was really odd way to end the verse. lol i dont even get it.. i mean I get it but wtf this some old man shit lol. no offense big bro but nah this line really really was a hell no moment for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Unfukwitable's Verse

the Irony, after one Barnacle wish that he was Sleeping with the Fishes instead.
the wp and punch here is ok, but the setup really do much to "Set it up" it didnt faciliate the punch, it didnt lead me to the payoff, so it didnt really have a ton of impact
Yea, Chromite put fear in ya heart, But me & this Iron'll break u down to the minerals.
not feeling this, when u load the wp up back to back it has to be flawless.. if chromite is a enzyme in the body that runs thru ur blood and causes fear this is the best line ever, if not its a reach..im eating chinese food and im not gonna google this, but im leaning towards no
this is pretty dope. setup did its thing here everything clicked
In the threads throwing more fits, than a baby momma kickin her nigga out the crib.
fire
Why were u In Des' Jordan thread?, they're not shoes a broke nigga in his 30's wears;
I got two 3's.. the bunny 8's.. & 7 11's, while u can't even afford a Slurpee there!
this was on point

Idk how u finished like that!, but I guess "Cliffhangers" are not meant to land.
Ima keep it 100 when I read this when it was first posted I thought Niks verse was ass lol and I thought Unfuk would get the runaway win. So I took my time and hesitated on a vote. I gave my word I would vote on anybody who votes on a BA battle so here I am. Respect both yall alot. and for different reasons but YO. Unfuk verse actually got worst as I saw it more, while Nik verse got better or atleast held. Iunno verses age funny, and when u read shit multiple times u feel different. Nik has some LOW lows, and Fuk had a consistent steam but some of the wp was awkward to me, where Nik was kinda borderline corny at times he was creative and had the more effective personals. the thing that keeps me wavering is that Nik ended with a really wack closer, whereas Fuk had 3 solid bars closing his verse... that really keeps playing a impact in my mind. Fuk had bad wp that weighed down his first half, where Nik had overly complex angles and some shit I didnt like prefence wise

I literally went back and forth on this multiple times

Nik got creativty but so do Fuk
Nik had 1 fire line I loved and 1 I really didnt like
everything else was avg or above
Fuk had good to ok lines but nothing better than Niks wordplay/discusssion punch because it was a perfectly executed personal. that and the 2 on 2 tag bar really makes a big difference here

Unfuk could have went harder with the I beat u before angle

I think Nik was more sound here and more creative when I really break it down thoroughly.
hardest battle to decide in awhile but I cant fault Nik for dropping bars that I dont stylistically like when they arent bad just different for my taste
Unfuk had wps which I also dont love and the double entrendes werent perfect and that hurt him IMO

i didnt google the chromite definition and it could of been a difference maker but i aint into researching bars
again thats preference

I could be in this thread all night so vote Nik

@Sharp @cntrlf4 need to get that weak ass vote outa here tho
Old 08-18-2015, 02:00 PM   #9
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

Killer draw, discussion, odd

Vs.

Chromite (almost), iron maiden, 711

Sorry doin this shit on my phone. Both had some misses, seen wayy better from both. That warm milk thing was ugh, I thought discussion and odd bars was dope. Unfuk had some cool lines, his creativity was nice maybe trying to fit too much in some of them.

V/nika
Old 08-19-2015, 07:13 PM   #10
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
The high u got from…
nice concept but punch is a little bit light because you didn't really set it up
this is ok. didn't really setup boston bomber well, but this still hits.
slick. nice delivery and personal
also a nice personal
not really feeling this tbh
meh. didn't like this at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Unfukwitable's Verse

this is straight. nothing amazing but a solid bar
doesn't quite work but i like where you were going with this
why so much iron(y)? this is light to me
you could have flipped this different comes off a little statementish but still ok bar
this is aight, but light
Idk how u finished like that!, but I guess "Cliffhangers" are not meant to land
cool, but prob could have done more with the personal
this was prob the best battle of the week to me. both had their ups and downs but there were some solid bars. nik had a few misses at the end, but discussion and odd were hard. unfuk had jordan and the opener, but those weren't as strong as niks quotes. i don't think his misses weren't bad but the verse didn't have any bars that really stood out to me as amazing.

Vote: ill nik-A
Old 08-20-2015, 02:17 PM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlF4 View Post
V/ nik ....worded better...unfuk was ok up until the throwing fits reference..that's kinda old...nice to see he got better tho...nice battle too
Can you elaborate a bit? few more quotes or something plzzzzz? good to have you back tho
Old 08-20-2015, 09:41 PM   #12
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

The high u got from…

haha I fuck wit this... smooth
cool but nothin crazy to me though

old school vibe. dope.
this one's pretty good too. simple play but executed nicely wit the personal

hahaha... idk I thought that was heat
damn after all the nice bars you had this one was wack man lol not a good close

vs.

tough
yo I liked that to be honest but why another Cro- play? I seen the 'cro-shade' you did recently so that took away from this one for me
ehhh aight... didn't connect that well

haha yea this funny shit
I think of nik as THEE jordan guy, so the idea was off to me from the jump... not feelin
decent angle & concept but needed somethin more in execution... cool though

This was a nice read, both came wit some bars...
Unfuk started wit the nice barnik'll play thought he did that right.
Throwin fits is one you either gon get or breeze by & not realize the play, but I fucked wit that
Already said how I felt about Chromite & closer had potential.
nik-A really had it together this week though... signature win & discussion were heat.
slippery when wet / yellow sign was unorthodox but I thought that was comedy
Odd & Brady sketch were both solid too... closer was a big whiff to me but that was the only one

good shit fellas... nik-A came wit it here though & I got him takin this one

V/ ill nik-A

Last edited by Junto; 08-20-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:17 PM   #13
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

Sharpies, discussion, 1st round , slippery when wet

Vs

Opener, baby mama, closer

V/Nik ... Battle could have went either way, I got him edging w/ a quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:42 AM   #14
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I came in here to vote because I saw them listed at the top of the forum, BUT I can't view Unfuk's sig pic and after reading ill nik-A's opener, I'm guessing it's a reference to that?

I can maybe vote later once home and the pictures viewable but right now I'm gonna have to leave this one. I hit up the other two open.

If I'm online later, message me and i've got you. @Hush

In the meantime, bumping this to the top for you both.

Pz!
Old 08-21-2015, 07:58 AM   #15
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

The high u got from…

creative. I liked it. Could of been worded for a harder hit though

Yeah this was quite cool. Liked it

simple and yet the lotb so far

nice

meh I didn't really get this tbf

[B] hmm im getting the concept but I dunno... its worded well enough for what you were going for but I just don't see how this was ever going to sting etc. Maybe I'm missing it. Seemed more swagger

Overall good creativity and some nice hits but dropped off near the end

first line didn't need to be there. Overall I like the creativity but it could of been better

nice this was good

Yeah this was solid

I dunno about this

Yeah ok

great close

Overall a nice verse but the odd misses wernt as strong or creative as nik-A but then I preferred your lines where they hit.

Tough match. Which is always a good thing. I got you both with 4 quotable each.

Im going to throw a spanner in the works and vote

Unfuk
Old 08-22-2015, 12:31 AM   #16
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

I have Nik on this

Faves were the personals.. discussion, odd, slippery

Unfuk, thought bar nik'll was cool, iron maiden was solid...but wasn't feelin you as much as Nik. 7 11s had potential but ended it ehh to me wit the slurpee shit.. Nik, hated that sweet shit too lol...but I felt his verse more, came off harder to me.

V-nika