Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD
Default Strikta, diode and uh-oh

I have a question

Alright so I found out a warrant was issued for my arrest on Nov 19

I am to report to probation today

Police have not been to my registered address yet

I figure that they are banking on me to go

The question is if I do not report is it a new charge?

I mean I'm already in violation, so I am unsure

I am sure if I do report they will yolk me up right there

Question lies on if it's a new charge, or if it worsens the situation?

Btw I've already got the pr on representation on thr VoP and all associated charges (with the exception of this new charge, if it is a new charge.)

@Strikta @uh-oh @Diode @namix @Genocide (added after the fact)

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 12-02-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

I believe that if you continue to flee, you will only make it worse, because if they do end up catching you, you're done. Think about your next move, homie.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i have no idea man

i havent had any run ins with the law since being an adult

but all my friends do this kind of shit and bury themselves

so from learning from their mistakes, if i was in your position i wouldve turned myself in immediately upon learning there was a warrant for me

and i wouldn't have done whatever got a warrant put on me.

so either run and pray you don't get caught, when most likely you will

or quit fucking around and just go do what you need to do

you are the little kid that knows if he goes home he's getting a whooping and getting grounded. the sooner you go home and get it over with the sooner its over. but the longer you wait, the worse its gonna be
Old 12-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

yes, you will get hit with additional charges.

you'll also piss off the prosecutor and the judge who probably have you on the docket based on their expectation of you turning yourself in.

those aren't people you want to piss off for the sole purpose of "i want to be a dick and make them find me"
Old 12-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #5
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Well I haven't been notified of any warrants

Besides my attorney informing me

And the domestic case was dropped (which was the reasoning for the vop)

I'm just curious if the actual act of not going to probation (which constitutes aas a vviolation) is an actual charge within jitself, especially since I've already been violated

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 12-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

Do you have family? Kids?

If so I'd keep doing what your doing to avoid getting locked up then hand yourself in after Christmas/new year.

You don't wanna be locked up over the holiday season and it's not that far away that I could imagine it have a significant increase to your punishment.

But hey what do I know. I don't live in the states and we all know how crazy and fucked up the laws and punishments get over there.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Why was the case dropped?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Why was the case dropped?
too big for him to hold
Old 12-02-2013, 04:37 PM   #9
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Lol good one @Diode

But the domestic was dropped bc

No witness or victim to testify

Lack of evidence

Me being the actual victim given the evidence they had

Probation is today bros

Answer my inquiry NC community

I have officially been humbled and nd opinions

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 12-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #10
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol....u 3 shouod be ashamed that rawn looks to you as his peers

Also

Yesterday u said ur lawyer was "looking into this"

Surely he couod answer this retarded fucking question for u.

Going to jail for hitting women is the most pathetic faggot shit ever....only a bit higher then raping children on a scale of worthless piece of shit to i hope some1 shoots u in the face with a boner gun then finishes u off with a bayonet.

Go to jail and die there faggot.

Dont worry i dont mind paying my taxes to provide for ur living quarters the next decade....as long as the sanctuary provided molds u into a soulless mongrel and u give up apl hope. Then when u get out u. Struggle to get a higher paying job then minimum wage and u die poor. And gay. With the hands a small child. Thats a girl. Who szalinski blasted w the ray gun om accident.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #11
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Bags if u read the domestic case was dropped

Bc lack of everything

Practically wrongful arrest if it wasn't for fla laws in domestics and being a police state

And

Again if u read

My lawyer looked into it and he answered my question where I stand legally, and what I would b looking at given i go to court

I also stated that

I got a pr on how much his svc would cost

And the effects of me continuing doing what in doing considering that it was issued almos 2 weeks ago

I do not wish to go DLB again, bags

That was not of character of me, I admit

Next time just skim a little better friend

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 12-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #12
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Never mention technicalities to a judge or lawyer. They know them better than you. And you're a criminal.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #13
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Rawn, please elude the law as much as possible. The main reason I give this advice to you is because I love watching Bags get frazzled and go in on you. It's definitely always the most humorous thing on this board. God speed.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
too big for him to hold
Haaaaa.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

turn yoself in b4 probation...it looks better
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #16
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Probation was/is today

I'm. Just curious is actually not going a charge

Or is it just reasoning to violate u

Bc I'm already violated, and have had a warrant issued since almost 2 weeks ago

So . I don't see what could change other then if not reporting is another actually charge within itself
@Certain I'm asking here bc of what u just said @CtrlF4

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 12-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #17
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Run bro

N stay off the grid
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

no but you will have to do whatever the max is of your sentence in jail more than likely if ur caught
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Masaii

If you go to a different state can they still arrest you? Or no because you are in a different state with different laws? Not sure how it works there if they extradite between states or if there are any 'safe' states.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #20
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

I just wrote a very in depth reply that was deleted...

@King Masa II

But

Yes, they can, and do extradite

Infact, with the exception of Texas, Florida is notorious for this

The idea is that if you run far enough away, it becomes financially illogical to ccome get u

For ex: if Ur from Georgia and run to Montana and get caught in Montana, it becomes fiscally insane to come get u in Montana and transport u back to Georgia

But this is also dependent on the severity of crime/charges, the potential for future public harm, and ur criminal background

Also if they r others awaiting possible extradition in that or neighboring States

So when @PancakeBrah said to run to N Dakota last week in one of these type of threads it was actually a logical response (although unlikely.)

Also there a few States that operate on a different criminal processing system (aalthough federal is the same.)

I think they r like Kansas, Hawaii, Kentucky and like N Dakota or one of them NW States.

I am not 100 on the particular states, but I am mostly (60) sure about Kansas, the others following less positive.

I should probably investigate this further though. But they do exist, however I would not consider them 'safe states' per say.

I hope that helps my foreign NC comrades aide me in this globally determental event.

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 12-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Tags
bags is insecure, no im not coward, rawnin scared