Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future
Default So I was in Harrisburg for 4 days... Went site seeing and looking for the mythical creature known as bags...

... Was at all his favorite spots handing out " have you seen me " flyers

Harrisburg mall, bass pro shop, lids, mcdonalds, bob evans, walmart, hershey park, sheetz, the blue cross building, chilis and no one had heard of him

I even went down clearance fitted lane too the fork towards dunk vlog drive made a left in gap tooth terrace which turned in to unused chin up bar blvd and Ended up in a culd e sac called coatrack circle and nothing at all

It ended up a sad trip
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

lmao'd @ the turn by turn directions
Old 12-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Glad to see u back in action

Although Ur vacation prolly sucked

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

We went for Christmas in Hershey ... Stayed at the Wyndham

It was very cool
Old 12-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #5
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

TBS rates this very funny
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #6
Frank Metts

@Bags Payne were you staying at? We were all up and down hburg and no sign of Anthony anywhere

I asked the xcons working in the Mickie's Ds near Eisenhower ... I asked some dude running on poplar ... I asked the male waitress at bob evans ... I asked the dude making kettle corn in Hershey park... I asked the kid at the indoor swimming pool... I asked the dude working in the second hand store in hburg mall ... I even asked the Milton Hershey chocolate statue

Nothing, i got zero leads
Old 12-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #7
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol @ male waitress

Man u prolly came up large on that chocolate

Or at least I'd hope so

Months time with the amt n type of chocolate u should have copped in a few weeks time u should rival Joe

He's coming for u @J. Metts

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 12-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #8
Frank Metts

Only piece of chocolate I ate was after some tour they handed out a small pack of rolos and I can't turn down rolos
Old 12-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #9
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

I am in awe.

How do u not indulge in chocolate when u r in the chocolate Palace.

My brain would be ricocheting all types of endorphins and surges of dopamine.

Chocolate is probably the equivalent of ibogaine for me.

Plus the dark actually has health benefits

Poor showing @Frank Metts

Disappoint.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 12-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #10
Frank Metts

I got some hot kettle corn that was about the only indulging I did ... And that shit was the bomb diggity
Old 12-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #11
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL

They dint kno da good bagatron by name at bass pro?

Thats just malarkey

I think im banned from there.....i was.far too gully at the ole animal shoot em up jawn....they were not impressed.

Also....i dont shop at the Walmart in the burg.....i go to newberrytown cuz i dont prefer the blacks.

Lmfao@unused pull up bar lane er watever. Well played ....i hope u enjoy walking on a metal peg the rest ur life, flabby gilmore :)
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #12
Frank Metts

@Bags Payne zooamerica was gully I was fo sho I would see you their in the bobcat cage shooting a drunk vlog, they kept it gully keeping some of those domesticated animals out in the cold, they were looking sad as shit
Old 12-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #13
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOOOL

I went in the summer

....son....that fucking elk.....did u see da ELK?

sons antlers were bigger then me......that dude was ill.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #14
Frank Metts

His antlers were the opposite of rawns hands ... Dude was mad lazy though he just chillied in the middle of his area, neck trembling from holding up his antlers ... Be didn't do shit

And the black bear just slept in the sewer tunnel

We had a group i swore was related to you ... They had like the Down syndrome slow boston accent and they were yelling at the animals ... I laughed every time the little kid said " look his licking his paws " shit sounded like his said he was licking his balls ...

I asked if they new the god but their answer wasn't in English , something about Roman Catholic or Roman candles ??? Idk
Old 12-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #15
Ghost1

Hahahaha

Yo....the elk is just a chill ass nigga.......when i seen dude in the summer i looked over an dead ass thought he was a statue....then was like YO WTF UR ALIVE?!?! UR MASSIVE DAWG

They had them white tiger jawns in the spooky glass cases...they were kinda wild