Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
hotdogvendorman

Battle Record: 1-2

hotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant future
Default you ever been sitting down somewhere....

public... like movies, restaurant, bus, train, plane etc

and there's a person behind you continuously coughing or sneezing?

that shit is mad annoying it happened when i was out to eat yesterday and i just took a carry out and dipped... i cant enjoy my experience wjth mufuckas spraying juices or gas all through my atmosphere. ... its like a gimme 10 ft rule in my mind i hate when it happens when im traveling tho frfr
Old 09-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

It's hard to control your bodily functions and the person sneezing is embarrassed and uncomfortable. Relax.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
hotdogvendorman

hotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant future

fuck that.. best way to stop sneezing is to blow ur fuckin nose..
best way to stop coughing is to hold ur breath and die
you cant tell me you sitting on. flight and some nigga behind you sound like he remixing a techno song and u just getting ya unst unst unst on...
Old 09-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

I'm the guy coughin & sneezing ESP during allergy season. Just because you're a field nigga and ur body's become accustomed to the outdoors doesn't mean u should take issue with house niggas.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Lmaoo
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #6
hotdogvendorman

i have allergies too. .. its called claritin... take some and stop being an annoying pussy to the public
Old 09-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol ya public transportation is the worst

But even more gross

This lady on the train was picking her teeth w them white oral tooth pics for like an hr str8 n snickering... It was mad loud n her grill was busted af... At one point she got a phone call was practically yelling while picking her teeth n snickering... It was like everyone on the train look how gross I am.... N she was talking ignorant as hell too

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
Lol ya public transportation is the worst

But even more gross

This lady on the train was picking her teeth w them white oral tooth pics for like an hr str8 n snickering... It was mad loud n her grill was busted af... At one point she got a phone call was practically yelling while picking her teeth n snickering... It was like everyone on the train look how gross I am.... N she was talking ignorant as hell too
Is there such a thing as non oral tooth picks?

Last edited by Zen; 09-21-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:57 PM   #9
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Sneezing doesn't really spread anything. Unless a motherfucker is spewing mucus on me I can deal with it. But coughing, I'll slit a coughers throat. If I'm sitting in the theater enjoying a quality cinematic escapade and some sumbitch is struggling to keep their lungs down and robatussin aint helping they need to stay the fuck home
Old 09-20-2013, 10:54 PM   #10
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I'm the guy coughin & sneezing ESP during allergy season. Just because you're a field nigga and ur body's become accustomed to the outdoors doesn't mean u should take issue with house niggas.
hahah

this is why i, and everyone, should love aero.

took a minute to grow on me, but now that i get it, i like it --- keep it up pawtna lol
Old 09-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #11
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Sneezing doesn't really spread anything. Unless a motherfucker is spewing mucus on me I can deal with it. But coughing, I'll slit a coughers throat. If I'm sitting in the theater enjoying a quality cinematic escapade and some sumbitch is struggling to keep their lungs down and robatussin aint helping they need to stay the fuck home
Sneezing can contaminate the air for hours with the flu and common cold you just have to breath it in... and when it lands on stuff shit just got real

Sneezing is prob one of if not the top reason for the spread of common sickness because s sneeze comes out at a high speed rate and its coverage area when not blocked is pretty broad
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:29 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lmao
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:43 PM   #13
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Sneezing can contaminate the air for hours with the flu and common cold you just have to breath it in... and when it lands on stuff shit just got real

Sneezing is prob one of if not the top reason for the spread of common sickness because s sneeze comes out at a high speed rate and its coverage area when not blocked is pretty broad
I'd worry about that more so in the winter months, the sneezing at this time of year is a result of allergies for the most part. But hell yeah if someone was red nosed from blowing it so hard its dried up and cracked and is chain sneezing turrets of infectious nastiness I would be liable to become upset.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:15 AM   #14
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I hate sneezers and coughers. Co-signed.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #15
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

its annoying but can't control motions.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #16
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I'm surprised u didn't say something

I always make my waitress move my table
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:20 PM   #17
hotdogvendorman

i would've hush but i was actually with a few friends n we decided to just go shoot some pool and toss a few back so i said screw it and got drunk
Old 09-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Oh no not somebody sneezing!!!

Not a cough!!!

Jesus fucking Christ, who gives a fuck?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I was that guy. Sry deon, ill be more respectful next time bruh
Old 09-21-2013, 07:47 PM   #20
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

I would shit on your plate for being such a sensitive faggot.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote