- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Hahaha who negged me for asking for more of the white, unoppressed opinion?
FOH
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:58 AM   #2
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Hahaha who negged me for asking for more of the white, unoppressed opinion?
FOH
Keep doing you.

Anyone who celebrates a riot, especially on their own land, is a coward and an idiot. These same people will continue to burn shit down and loot, while passing off the blame, until their community has nothing. If they want to continue, let them earn the Hell they desire. The videos I've seen have ranged from a lady in a wheelchair getting beat for trying to stop looters to someone getting shot in Detroit at a protest live on a news broadcast. Times like these go to show most people are idiots with no integrity

George Floyd was murdered in broad daylight in an unjust situation. The officers should be charged and given life/hung, especially the one with the knee to dude's neck. The rest of it is dumb (including other countries "protesting"), and we continue to live in some sort of Boondocks-esque parody of society.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z
Steve Fox is offline   Reply With Quote